Clear All

Re : Views on Crossing Republic - Ghaziabad

Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
    CR apperciation is again stagnant as RUSH will be with NE and GN
    Welcome Mr Singh on greater noida thread as well

Comment

Mr kalra U R welcome...

Isnt it good news for lacs of innocent investors .... we all should celebrate

Comment

Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
        Mr kalra U R welcome...

Isnt it good news for lacs of innocent investors .... we all should celebrate
        Buddy look your own comment you are not celebrating but keep saying on every forum that RNE dead , CR is dead now.. and who is doing what is quite visible here ..

Comment

kuch baat tho hai CR mein the interest just doesn't die

Comment

Dear members, i have just regisyered myself in iref, although I had started following this forum for some time. I have a property in gaur global village.I had recently visited the area and found that lot of people have already started staying. However, on general querring around, contradictory views on rental range were received. May I request members for advise on rental range for a 3 BHK with a servant room with toilet and complete wood work done.

Comment

Welcome to IREF.

One of my friends visited CR last week and as per him rent for a simple 3 BHK flat was around 12K.

Rajan

Comment

Hi

Plz , any body guide what is the price ( per Sq. Feet) in Crossing ? Actually I am out of India and own a flat in Amrapali Empire and possession is in this year. Trying to sell it .

BR// Deepak

Comment

Stamp Duty - Crossing Republik

Has the stamp duty increased from 7% now ?.. I am planning to have registration in July and builder is asking for more than 7%..

Comment

[I]Hi,

Please give your suggestion on the builder Kingswood Ifrastructure Pvt Ltd with project Kingswood Court , plot adjecent to Galleria market. I am not getting any info in net about their background and their reputation as a builder.

The offer which I am getting is:

Rs 3300 psf (all inclusive- Excavation of site only done) 1395sq ft-3bedroom (15th floor)- Kingswood Court, Crossing Republic- new tower launched

[I]Investment purpose and in future might stay there also.

Also do check my analysis on CR:
                    CROSSING REPUBLIC Advantage and disadvantage(POINTS COPIED FROM zohaib2012 AND DID MY OWN MODIFICATION):

Its disadvantages:

1. Near Polluting industry across NH24
                    2. Comes under Ghaziabad....which is known for poor infra development and also lack of initiative to improve infra. Conditions of roads and electicity will be poor
                    3. Road Connectivity is an issue...and with Ghaziabad authority expect a slow response.When it comes to contructing roads no govt.agency beats Gnoida authority...they are very good at this

Advantages:

1. Residential almost ready..commercials coming up also....so the area will be liveable with most of facilties ready in complex , in 4-5 years
                    2. One can see the construction quality...location..view... LIVE
                    3. No fear of FUTURE DEVELEOPMENT looming over your head
                    4. The inner roads, etc are going to be maintained by private developers so will be better than govt.
                    5. Density of Crossing republik is LESS AS COMPARED TO INDIRAPURAM AND FUTURE GREATER NOIDA EXTN.

Now I need your opinion, Would appreciate your suggestions.

Regards
                    Last edited by saurabh2011; September 23 2012, 02:08 PM. Reason: contact detail remove

Comment

Follow

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tes-12467.html

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X