I would like to get your opinion on Ramprastha as I was contemplating buying there.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good option to stay as metro will start in next 3-4 months...very open area and good connectivity with Delhi/Noida/Indirapuram and 4-5 shopping complex nearby. In my view, you can invest with JM Estate or Civitech in that area. One of my friend did little bit R &D before buying and he rated these 2 projects very good....
    CommentQuote
  • vaishali

Thanks for the feedback. I am planning to book in civitech. Looks livable to me and builder seems to be reliable
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    Thanks for the feedback. I am planning to book in civitech. Looks livable to me and builder seems to be reliable

what rates you are getting as rates are little bit varible depending on builder and construction stage...
    CommentQuote
  • I have also come to know abt a apartments by someone called seth builders in ramprastha. Does anyone have idea abt that?
    CommentQuote
  • I would recommend a resale purchase from Ramprastha greens itself. Quality is very good.

No idea about new builders in the region, but looks like the place will get very crowded and congested
    CommentQuote