Hello guyz,
This project is the luxurious project in wave city and it has huge sales at the moment. People are saying this will be the best project for short term investors. Its location is the best in wave city. It is bang on 57 and 60 metre wide road and adjoining the commercial hub. It comes under sector 5 of wave city which is also know as greenwood enclave.
This project will be launched on 5th October i.e; on 1 st Navratras, i myself has seen the brochure which is already been made by wave. What other thinks about this project?
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Don't you think the price is a bit on the higher side?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MohitK111
    Don't you think the price is a bit on the higher side?

Yes it is but luxury comes with a price tag!
    CommentQuote
  • What luxuries or amenities are they offering in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on the prelaunch rates?

Which sector of wave city it is coming

Tks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Hello guyz,
    This project is the luxurious project in wave city and it has huge sales at the moment. People are saying this will be the best project for short term investors. Its location is the best in wave city. It is bang on 57 and 60 metre wide road and adjoining the commercial hub. It comes under sector 5 of wave city which is also know as greenwood enclave.
    This project will be launched on 5th October i.e; on 1 st Navratras, i myself has seen the brochure which is already been made by wave. What other thinks about this project?

mast agent chaa gaye hain wave ke is thread pe..

chor builder ka ek aur tareeka logon ko gumraah karne ka.. through help of full time agents/brokers/channel partners..
    CommentQuote
  • wave brochure toh banaane mein expert hai.. baaki kaam toh bus mat poocho.. brochure banaao.. paisa toolo logon se aur fir so jaao.. chor Chadha..

Dream Homes mein sab maal bech ke koi pata nahi ab kahan hai.. no work.. nothing on the site.. ab aranyam valley laao.. isey becho.. aur fir next aur fir next.. bus logon ka ch**** banaao..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyone
    wave brochure toh banaane mein expert hai.. baaki kaam toh bus mat poocho.. brochure banaao.. paisa toolo logon se aur fir so jaao.. chor Chadha..

Dream Homes mein sab maal bech ke koi pata nahi ab kahan hai.. no work.. nothing on the site.. ab aranyam valley laao.. isey becho.. aur fir next aur fir next.. bus logon ka ch**** banaao..

Baat me to dam hai luckyone ji.
    Thoda wait karte hai, shayad dream home ka kaam shuru ho jaye.
    Vaise sec6 me jo fsi trans kar ke different builders bana rahe hai unhone kaam shuru kar diya kya?
    AFAIK Snchaar nest ne shuru kar diya hai.

Thanks
    -MChauhan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyone
    mast agent chaa gaye hain wave ke is thread pe..

chor builder ka ek aur tareeka logon ko gumraah karne ka.. through help of full time agents/brokers/channel partners..

Bhai sahab tumhe to sadma laga hai phase 2 ka wo dikhai de ra hai. Thode din baad tumhe tumhare ghar ke member bhi brokers hi lagenge:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Bhai sahab tumhe to sadma laga hai phase 2 ka wo dikhai de ra hai. Thode din baad tumhe tumhare ghar ke member bhi brokers hi lagenge:bab (59):

sadma toh abhi aapko lagega.. aap abhi changul mein fase ho isliye khush ho rahe ho.. hum toh aadi hain sadme ke..
    CommentQuote
  • What are the rates??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Andy2501
    What are the rates??

BSP 2650 plus other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Official launching is expected tomorrow. A popup of wave aranyam valley can be seen on wave city official website.
    CommentQuote
  • What happened to aranyam valley project? Is it started or on hold? What is the status?
    CommentQuote
  • i am unhappy customer of wave...i feel it was a wrong decision to book in it. As i booked in wave in2011 in prelaunch. as i m a doctor i thoght i would open my clinic there some day. but due to very big upset in family i have to discontinue it. for that wave staff initally told us u come to sarita vihar office ,,we went ,,nobody talked,,then repetedly they gave different date for 6 months ...we used to go everymonth. then they told office shifted to noida sec 32. we went there . we provided all the documents ..noc. cancallation all. some harsh chaturvedi and one other gentle(?)man in fact he treated very badly ...very rudely,,all time they used to tell -bad apka cheque taiyar hai , sign baki hai...and one bad day ..he bluntly told that we will not give you ..go away!!!! with all my surprise they reacted so
    bad sometime i felt that i am beggar and they are (not) giving that amount from their pocket????? i felt so unwanted , neglected at that place. infact i couldnt stop my tear not just only for my hard earned money but their behaviour!!!is this the way to speak???? actully we just trusted name of ponty chadhdha and unfortunatly we could nt continue with it ...but i wont any of my near and dear to go for wave. As in past one of my family member booked in extention and he also canceled the unit but he was treated very professionaly..and got his money back in time...i dont know when i will get my money back...i m fighting since 20months...in my worst of time when i needed my money back i have to take loan from others and i couldnt get my own money ,i m so hurd and disheartened ...still going to thier office in hope that someday i willl get back my money .....please dont go for such heartlesss builder who have no value for time for emotion for money of others who think only about their own benefit their self only...i think if ponty chadhdha would alive....things wont be same
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on projects in sector 6 or wave city? No builder started project till now.
    CommentQuote