Last updated: October 1 2013
8 | Posts
986 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Deal In Crossing Republic

Dear All,

I would like to discuss one deal which I am getting and would like to know your opinion on this:

" 1425 sq feet 3br1st/ 6th floor north east facing flat in Tower B in SUPERTECH in 360 acre CROSSING located on the main road connecting to NH-24, Noida, Greater Noida in township in price 48 laces "

Should I strech and take up this deal..Please suggest....

Re : Hot Deal In Crossing Republic

Originally posted by RealSteal View Post
    Dear All,

I would like to discuss one deal which I am getting and would like to know your opinion on this:

" 1425 sq feet 3br1st/ 6th floor north east facing flat in Tower B in SUPERTECH in 360 acre CROSSING located on the main road connecting to NH-24, Noida, Greater Noida in township in price 48 laces "

Hi RealSteal ,

This looks like a good deal because in CR , the minimum rate now is Rs.3500 per sq feet which in your case makes it Rs.49.87Lacs . But do try to negotiate to whatever more you can

Rgrds
    JayaSiva

Comment

Hi JayaSiva,

Thanks for the reply
      I am just concerned over the future of Crossing Republick.....with DG and other rumours around is it wise to invest 48 L in Crossings Supertech Livington Project.

Please guide as I have ready 8 Lacs in Hand and can bear loan upto 30 Lacs...I am bit confused as to where can I best invest these as I am looking to live in that house and not for an Investment purpose.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Comment

Hi JayaSiva,

Thanks for the reply
        I am just concerned over the future of Crossing Republick.....with DG and other rumours around is it wise to invest 48 L in Crossings Supertech Livington Project.

Please guide as I have ready 8 Lacs in Hand and can bear loan upto 30 Lacs...I am bit confused as to where can I best invest these as I am looking to live in that house and not for an Investment purpose.

Any help will be much appreciated.
        Hi Real Steal ,

In my POV , this is a beautiful place to reside . I can vouch for this especially since I live here so I recommend this place to everyone with decent budget. Yes dumping ground issue is there but then , all areas in Delhi / Ncr have some or other issues. Still if you want a complete issue free area , you can consider Raj Nagar Extension/RNE. You would easily get a 3 BHK in this size around 40 Lacs Ready to move in. That area is near Delhi.

A lot will depend on your work place also.

Rgrds
        JayaSiva

Comment

Dear All,

Is this deal direct from the builder or in resale?
          Since you have 8lacs cash, i am sure you will not be able to buy in resale. If its a builder deal then do check with banks before you make your booking, whether they are funding tower B. if yes, then till which floor bank is funding.

Comment

Originally posted by jayasiva View Post
            Hi Real Steal ,

In my POV , this is a beautiful place to reside . I can vouch for this especially since I live here so I recommend this place to everyone with decent budget. Yes dumping ground issue is there but then , all areas in Delhi / Ncr have some or other issues. Still if you want a complete issue free area , you can consider Raj Nagar Extension/RNE. You would easily get a 3 BHK in this size around 40 Lacs Ready to move in. That area is near Delhi.

A lot will depend on your work place also.

Rgrds
            JayaSiva
            Hi JayaSiva, where in RNE I can get 3 BHK of approx 1400 sq ft in around 40l. I was told that even for a 3BHK of 1250 in KDP GS, I will have to shell out around 45l...

Comment

Thanks Jaya.....

Comment

i have also heard of Dumping ground issue in CR .... do not know whether it is real or just a rumour ... as mentioned in above post ... raj nagar extension can be a good option

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X