Collapse

SVP Gulmohar Greens Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
187 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : SVP Gulmohar Greens Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad

What are the future prospects for this project ? metro work is already underway .How will it affect property value

​​​​Is the society well maintained ? And has builder fulfilled most of the commitments ?

Comment

• khte2001
      khte2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha....the answer for all the above questions is "NO"....

Originally posted by Prakhar 22 View Post
    What are the future prospects for this project ? metro work is already underway .How will it affect property value

​​​​Is the society well maintained ? And has builder fulfilled most of the commitments ?
    What is distance of the project from proposed Metro station ?

Comment

Originally posted by PULOKITO View Post

What is distance of the project from proposed Metro station ?
      less than or around 1KM max

Comment

hi Seniors

Im a new bie to this group. Myself Arun. I have purchased a Flat in the infamous Gulmohar greens Ghaziabad mohan nagar in 2012. It was my first investment and i was expecting the home delivered end of 2013- or mid of 2014. Now it is 2017 and still i am waiting for delivery.

Builder stays the following when i visit during my vacation (as i stay abroad)
        1) 10 floors stay order issues by GZB authority
        2) next trip That stay order is gone now waiting for Hindon air base people
        3) Next trip now that is cleared but the community people are not signing NOC (WTF!)
        4) now my wife went thy said the same thing as they said before that we will give this year end or diwali.

Should any fellow mwmbers facing the same problem? Is there any way to mitigate or any one doing something to sort this problem. I visit them priodically and whenever i go i hardly see people working there. IS it good to sell this crap out and look for any options? Is it worth waiting after all these days will there be any benifit for me in the future?

Sorry for this long one! but can someone if read can suggest . Thanks a Ton!

Comment

• khte2001
          khte2001 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Krrish,

Welcome to India!! Builders are more or less the same in almost all the societies. They first think about themselves and only after that once they feel satisfied will be bothered bt innocent people like us. I am one of the resident of the society and hence can suggest you that location-wise the society is far better than the societies of Rajnagar extension which is way ahead of the Delhi. Son in case you wish to stay closer to Delhi so this is the deal. You wont find anything at these prices anywhere in Vaishali, Indirapuram or Vasundhara though they are better places to stay at due to their proximities to various malls, schools, hospitals, metro etc. This area of Mohan nagar will take time not a year or two but probably a decade to become as developed as their close cousins are. But price-wise yes it is a much,much cheaper option and this what the builder is cashing on. Now, inside the society, since the society is yet to be handed-over by the builder to the RWA there are certain shortcomings in terms of maintenace of lifts, cleanliness and installations of CCTV cameras etc. So, since you have already invested your hard money here it does not makes any sense to surrender or to sell off at throw away prices. Please wait for the metro to be functional which is expected in Late 2018(if not postponed as it was many a times) and then we hope that the area might rise as IP,Vaishali and vasundhara did.
          hope this helps.

Thansk Khte. When Do you reckon this will complete and give the flat

Comment

• khte2001
          khte2001 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don expect anything before 2018. I always take into account 1 or 2 years ahead of the promised date.

Originally posted by krrish1673 View Post
        hi Seniors

Im a new bie to this group. Myself Arun. I have purchased a Flat in the infamous Gulmohar greens Ghaziabad mohan nagar in 2012. It was my first investment and i was expecting the home delivered end of 2013- or mid of 2014. Now it is 2017 and still i am waiting for delivery.

Builder stays the following when i visit during my vacation (as i stay abroad)
        1) 10 floors stay order issues by GZB authority
        2) next trip That stay order is gone now waiting for Hindon air base people
        3) Next trip now that is cleared but the community people are not signing NOC (WTF!)
        4) now my wife went thy said the same thing as they said before that we will give this year end or diwali.

Should any fellow mwmbers facing the same problem? Is there any way to mitigate or any one doing something to sort this problem. I visit them priodically and whenever i go i hardly see people working there. IS it good to sell this crap out and look for any options? Is it worth waiting after all these days will there be any benifit for me in the future?

Sorry for this long one! but can someone if read can suggest . Thanks a Ton!
        Any one waiting for possession like me?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X