Collapse

SVP Gulmohar Greens Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
187 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SVP Gulmohar Greens Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad

I am not currently in India but I shall find out and let u know...I am planning my registry this time arnd wen I am back home maybe Sept Oct

Comment

Originally posted by Prem goswami View Post
      i have booked a flat of 1775 sft to be given to me in second phase, ie, a couple of months from now. I think it is a good buy. good location, environment, green areas etc.
      Dear Prem,

Can you please share me the all inclusive price of the flat you booked 4 years ago.And what is the current price.I would appreciate if you could tell me whether it will be delivered in time or is any delay there. I am looking this as an option among many.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by maxcapri View Post
        And yes the rates quoted to u r quite okay ... I heard of recent purchases reaching even upto 3600/-(which sure are in resale). This rate is good rate as per my opinion.
        Talkin abt appreciation ..initial rise wasnt much till 2011..but after that it has been good after society facilities started coming into being...esp recently the rates have shot a bit after all the lawns, club n swimming pool had been thrown open.
        Dear Max,

i am planning to book the flat in phase II 1775sqft. Builder was asking me 4507 as all inclusive price for ground floor, corner flat with garden rights of 550 sqft. BSP is 3310.Request you to let me know whether the price are reasonable or inflated. I appreciate your early response as i need to take decision in a day or two.

Thanks

Comment

Kooooool,
          Just click the below link & enjoy others experience, Please share,
          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post619791

Comment

Possession plan..

Guys,

anyone have idea about their possession plans..
            I have booked a flat 1775 in T33 tower.

I have visited many times at their site after booking, but their is No big development.

Can anybody tell me about their plans???

Thanks.
            Vivek

Comment

Will find out and let u know Vivek

Comment

Can some one help me what was the penalty clause for bank scheme which was launched in 2008 and amenties which should be provided like ac , fans etc .I have asked builder that this was part of delivery but now he is refusing the same ....If some one share teh broucher of scheme and other things it will be very helpful..Infact my exp with builder is really bad till now ...so i dont have much good feeling for the builder currently.....

Comment

SVP Gulmohur Green Possession taken

Hi Friends,
                  I received the possession last month for my 4BHK flat, but as some of us mentioned the quality wise it is not the best but average. There has been a delay of more than 6 months, when I booked in Jan 12, SVP promised the delivery in April 12 (can you believe the liars), since then every month they will say next month, so finally we just gave up and waited for them to send the possession notice which they dutifully sent in July 12, the flat was far from completion, as usual they do not respond to the Customer emails, finally near Diwali we made the remaining 5% payment thinking that will prompt them to complete the apartment, since last two months after making 100% payment there are still works pending in the flat. I have taken the possession any way as these useless people do not care. I hope these SVP guys read these messages and feel some shame. I am not sure how they think that they will be able to become bigger players if they cannot even take their existing Customers seriously.

Comment

Current Status of Project

Can anyone update current status of Project along with recent photographs. Particularly I am interested to know about the Lift work in the Tower 28.

Comment

Hi maxcapri & saurabh2011,

Very Good Morning to you guys!! I have been following your comments & blogs details for the last couple of years. I'm really glad that you always provided the correct info in this blog. Really appreciated.

I also have house in Gulmohar Green, T-34 .

Whenever I compared the Property price with other region, I have realized that appreciation is very less instead of the prime location in last four years. So just wanted to know when can we see any boost in the property price ? also confirm whether GDA planning to raise or increase the circle rate in that area so that this area can compete with other respect areas in GHZ.

Please advise.
                      Last edited by ManjitSC; April 7 2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X