Any feedback about this project?
Read more
175 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Some pics ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, Good Morning!! Nice to know. Mate, I have been waiting for the past 5 years. I bought the property in April, 2008 & since then I'm waiting for it but I know it's late but still happy because EOD, I'm gng to get it...!!

So you' re in T-6-Hmmm Nice to know. I do believe that we always need nice people around us to have a nice & cool place to stay & live. Everywhere is good n everywhere is bad..so it's depand on the kind of people you cheer with n enjoy the firendshop also the Neighbourhood. :)

Thanks for the Nice Pics You have uploaded. I can see from Zero Ground to it's going to be super cool place to live & I hope we (Society) people will manage the infrastructure with better hands & with good quality maintenance.

I'm not staying in India but yes, when i bought this house it was Dream house, it's n will be n i especially bought it for my family to stay around with all nice families & facilities.

Max,

I also have one more request, if you don't mind. if possible can you also upload the pics of the T34 n also the fornt to know the progress of central park :) time to time. My father also visit the site but it's not so frequent..it's like once in two months or so...

Rest, i would say, together we'll make Gulmohar Green an awesome place to live.
    CommentQuote
  • Im not at home as well Manjit.. .will sure post some when Im back in June Maybe just remind me once around tht time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Experts - What would be expected rate for 1550 sq feet flat in SVP Gulmohar - Phase 1 .

I am planning to buy one in resale in T-8

Pls. help me

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks SVP Group for your services

Hello,
    I booked a 2BHK Flat at Gulmohur Gardens sometime ago. It was really amazing to know that SVP Group is serving their customers with utmost attention and sincerity. Because of their prompt response to queries, I was able to fare the construction period comfortably.
    I am really thankful that I was able to get things cleared with the group in a very transparent way. With SVP Group as my builder, I got on time possession of my flat with a validation that only authentic ingredients were used for its construction.
    In future, I look forward to long lasting relationship with SVP Group.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks SVP Group

Hello,

I bought one flat at gulmohar garden lately and I have to say that it had been a wonderful experience so far with SVP Group. I really appreciate their excellent team work and moreover iam quite satisfied by their attention towards my every query.

Iam very much satisfied with the way that all my confusions had been cleared by SVP Group. With the support of SVP Group I was able to take possession of my flat so easily.
    Thanks again SVP Group
    CommentQuote
  • Nice work SVP Group

Hi,
    At the very outset, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to SVP Group for providing me and my family with our dream home. Recently I took possession of my 2BHK Flat at Gulmohur Gardens, and it was a one-of-a-kind experience of my lifetime.

Although a little trouble occurred in the initial stage, I am obliged that everything fell into place by the time my flat was ready. With this real estate development group, I was able to take possession of my flat under stipulated amount of time in a hassle free way. Besides the infrastructure was as per my expectations and the team at SVP Group was always ready to fix issues with complete understanding.

Once again, I thank the Group for their diligent services and extraordinary performance.
    CommentQuote
  • WoW...It looks like that 3 people got their posession on the same day in the same project. Coincidentally, all of them happened to join IREF immediately to express their gratitudes to the SVP group.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepaktk
    WoW...It looks like that 3 people got their posession on the same day in the same project. Coincidentally, all of them happened to join IREF immediately to express their gratitudes to the SVP group.....:)

Al 3 must be brokers.. "Nakal k liye bhi akal chahiye mere dost"
    Itna pyaar to shayd hi kisi buyer ne dikhaya hoga kisi builder k liye..
    Aur yahan ek nahi 3-3 deewane..
    CommentQuote
  • akashchaturv

Congrats :

Can you share your flat photograph. So that we can also enjoy !!
    Some of my friends are waiting since long time for possession :(
    CommentQuote
  • IREF par kafi brokers type ke log aa gaye hein. End users or investors are becoming less. This is my feeling. Aur even builder can ask their employees to create new IDs for the praise of their project or even to redicule the competitior.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
    IREF par kafi brokers type ke log aa gaye hein. End users or investors are becoming less. This is my feeling. Aur even builder can ask their employees to create new IDs for the praise of their project or even to redicule the competitior.

Every next month you will see post like this:

I am new to real estate and would like to purchase a builder flat in Indirapuram within a budget of 60 Lakh(Last Month Posted Price + 10 Lakh). Senior members please advice the options.

Ho Raha Bharat Nirmaan
    CommentQuote
  • This is like heights of idiotism by these guys.. tareef karne ka bhi ek tareeka hota hai.. gadhe kahin ke..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyone
    This is like heights of idiotism by these guys.. tareef karne ka bhi ek tareeka hota hai.. gadhe kahin ke..

LOL...kya danta hai..Simple and Sober.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
    IREF par kafi brokers type ke log aa gaye hein. End users or investors are becoming less. This is my feeling. Aur even builder can ask their employees to create new IDs for the praise of their project or even to redicule the competitior.

Agreed,
    that's why few of them do blindly support their builder despite of knowing everything but don't worry we have good observer like abhishek...see, pakde gye aur daant bhi pad gyi.:):bab (39):
    CommentQuote