Any feedback about this project?
Read more
175 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by luckyone
    This is like heights of idiotism by these guys.. tareef karne ka bhi ek tareeka hota hai.. gadhe kahin ke..

Ye kiske liye tha bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by koyalsinghse
    Hello,
    I booked a 2BHK Flat at Gulmohur Gardens sometime ago. It was really amazing to know that SVP Group is serving their customers with utmost attention and sincerity. Because of their prompt response to queries, I was able to fare the construction period comfortably.
    I am really thankful that I was able to get things cleared with the group in a very transparent way. With SVP Group as my builder, I got on time possession of my flat with a validation that only authentic ingredients were used for its construction.
    In future, I look forward to long lasting relationship with SVP Group.

Originally Posted by dineshchatte
    Hello,

I bought one flat at gulmohar garden lately and I have to say that it had been a wonderful experience so far with SVP Group. I really appreciate their excellent team work and moreover iam quite satisfied by their attention towards my every query.

Iam very much satisfied with the way that all my confusions had been cleared by SVP Group. With the support of SVP Group I was able to take possession of my flat so easily.
    Thanks again SVP Group

Originally Posted by akashchaturv
    Hi,
    At the very outset, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to SVP Group for providing me and my family with our dream home. Recently I took possession of my 2BHK Flat at Gulmohur Gardens, and it was a one-of-a-kind experience of my lifetime.

Although a little trouble occurred in the initial stage, I am obliged that everything fell into place by the time my flat was ready. With this real estate development group, I was able to take possession of my flat under stipulated amount of time in a hassle free way. Besides the infrastructure was as per my expectations and the team at SVP Group was always ready to fix issues with complete understanding.

Once again, I thank the Group for their diligent services and extraordinary performance.

CommentQuote
  • Cookie Bhai let me also give it a try :D

Thanks to SVP group, I called them for a visit to see a flat in SVP greens, they promptly arranged a helicopter for my pick and drop. Helicopter pilot was a beautiful lady in a revealing red dress so you can understand how satisfactory was my ride from my home to SVP project site. I was greeted like US president at the project site and immediatly offered a welcome drink with snacks. After the initial refreshments they asked me to have a visit of the site with a chauffeur driven limousine, and belive me guys it was a wow experience, I immediatly made my mind to book a 1 BHK flat(:D) with them. All my doubts were cleared by a look a like of Katrina Kaif in a presentation and a set of 3D DVDs was given to me to watch the project details at my home. I was feeling like on 7th sky. So finally booking a 1 BHK flat with SVP, I am feeling like a King of Persia, in the evening they offered me to stay there for dinner but as I was in hurry so decided to get back to my home, in the same helicopter, and this time the same pilot was giving me the service.

So please guys go ahead with SVP, you won't get this kind of treatment anywhere else, Thanks SVP.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai limousine mein baithkar 1 BHK flat, MAZA aagaya. ek night to stay banta tha, you just missed it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Cookie Bhai let me also give it a try :D

Thanks to SVP group, I called them for a visit to see a flat in SVP greens, they promptly arranged a helicopter for my pick and drop. Helicopter pilot was a beautiful lady in a revealing red dress so you can understand how satisfactory was my ride from my home to SVP project site. I was greeted like US president at the project site and immediatly offered a welcome drink with snacks. After the initial refreshments they asked me to have a visit of the site with a chauffeur driven limousine, and belive me guys it was a wow experience, I immediatly made my mind to book a 1 BHK flat(:D) with them. All my doubts were cleared by a look a like of Katrina Kaif in a presentation and a set of 3D DVDs was given to me to watch the project details at my home. I was feeling like on 7th sky. So finally booking a 1 BHK flat with SVP, I am feeling like a King of Persia, in the evening they offered me to stay there for dinner but as I was in hurry so decided to get back to my home, in the same helicopter, and this time the same pilot was giving me the service.

So please guys go ahead with SVP, you won't get this kind of treatment anywhere else, Thanks SVP.

Waaoooo...Itni pratibha kha chhupa rkhi thi:)
    CommentQuote
  • Wo president ban gayi thi india ki.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaamdev
    wo president ban gayi thi india ki.

lol:) Mza aa gya
    CommentQuote
  • I have now been offered possession for my apartment in T-26 (1775 sq. ft.). However, a site visit tells me that the block is far from ready. Only 1 lift has been installed, and is not operating all the time. There are a lot of labourers around. The underground parking is not yet completely ready. The basement lighting etc. is still going on. The building exterior has not yet been readied. The apartment interior still has a lot of finishing work to be done.
    How is SVP getting a completion on this tower, and offering possession? I am concerned that if I pay the remaining 5%, will they complete all these jobs properly?
    Please can some resident or people who know about the builder advise me on this?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • @YorotPidus: I would suggest you to not to pay the remaining 5% yet. You should raise the concern that you'll not accept the House possession in middle of construction where nothing is ready to move in. Builders does like that... it's become habit for them & if required raise this to GDA if you think, so that builder can't force you & also visit and consult with local resident over there which can better guide as they might had such experience & also know what to do next.

I have also booked my house in GG 5 years before..in II Phase - Tower 34 which is still under construction...i was told to get it end of next year..which is near Diwali 2014.

Rest I believe maxcapri & saurabh2011 can also advise better way to fight with this issue & concern.

Folks,

Any advise here from you.

Also i need to know that Circle rates have been increased in Ghaziabad. So what is price rate in GG now? I mean do we have good appreciation or not now in terms of property value ? & r we lucky enough now compare to other project in other location which started at the same time when GG launched? and have been seen good market appreciation in it such as "Olive County" etc....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manjit - Thanks for the advice. Yes, I will try to do that.

BTW Olive Country is in Vasundhara and GG is in Mohan Nagar. The perception for both these localities is vastly different. Indirapuram+Vaishali+Vasundhara is HOT, Mohan Nagar is NOT! So, price increase in Mohan Nagar will always lag these areas. However, Mohan Nagar is not bad for an End User, especially GG. I myself purchased a flat in GG even after having an apartment in Indirapuram. Who knows, I might even shift 1-2 years down the line, if the MOhan Nagar crossing sees some improvement.
    CommentQuote
  • You always welcome!!..... I knew that Mohan Nagar is not in demand like others you have mentioned above however I do feel that we'll see some good enhancement & appreciation near future in this locality for GG as you also said including Savior Park project because Especially GG situated at nice location, spacious project & less congested in terms of societies all around and most important we have long Green Belt of 480 acres which will remain same for forever, which is good for all time.

As we own the flats in GG, we always expect the good appreciation of our investment and that’s where I feel we are lacking as of now but future will be good….!!

I also reading the news sometime back that there is plan to build flyover at Mohan Nagar chock but I’m taking this as a news only beco’z politician & builders playing with customer sentiments by putting such news in limelight to attract more customer. :) but I’m still hoping good result :) :)..Optimistic…

Anyways I’m not staying in India so really & only based on News, tweaks & everyone updated on this form. Let’s keep in touch as we all are in Phase-2 and we can wave our hands whenever we get chance to see each other from our apartment balcony. :) :)

Now See your’s (Yorotpidus) in T-26, Prem goswami is in T-25, diksvivek is in T-33, sid19feb is also in Phase-2 & I’m in 34…. So we can have good neighborhood.

First we should introduce our name to each other to know well.

I have added you all in my friends list in the form. Let’s say in touch here through emails & Contact No# if everyone thinks is good idea, so that we know & can stand whenever need it to support.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank Manjit. Reciprocated as well. :)
    I visited T-26 this weekend and also spoke to the Production Manager on site. He has taken a list of defects in the apartment, and the vicinity and has agreed to get the same corrected. He, in fact, summoned the supervisor of T-26 and blasted him in front of me, for 2 major defects/omissions. I don't know if it was genuine or just posing, but for now I will give him the benefit of doubt. The exterior work, parking etc., is not yet completed, but seems to be progressing fast. He also told me that they will complete the apartment in every respect (including finishing defects) and hand over the same to me, 45 days after I have cleared all dues. So, for now, I have decided to move ahead and pay the remaining 5%. Fingers crossed.
    One more thing, I am very unhappy about - These guys have installed Indian Style Commode in the Common Bathroom for all apartments, as against the initial promise of WC in all bathrooms. This just looks so bad, and they are totally refusing to change this! :(

By the way, coming back to Mohan Nagar - There are news/rumours of lots of plans for Mohan Nagar crossing, including but not limited to Metro, Flyover, and RRTS system. I would only hope that somewhere down the line at least the Metro line from Dilshad Garden gets extended. That would be enough. As it is, GG residents NEED not depend on Mohan Nagar crossing to go or come from Delhi. There are alternative back routes available. It's only a concern for those going towards Noida/Anand Vihar really.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yorotpidus

By the way, coming back to Mohan Nagar - There are news/rumours of lots of plans for Mohan Nagar crossing, including but not limited to Metro, Flyover, and RRTS system. I would only hope that somewhere down the line at least the Metro line from Dilshad Garden gets extended. That would be enough. As it is, GG residents NEED not depend on Mohan Nagar crossing to go or come from Delhi. There are alternative back routes available. It's only a concern for those going towards Noida/Anand Vihar really.

Bro Mohan Nagar problem's solution is JUST ONE BIGGER GOLCHAKKER to handle all sorts of traffic problem there or allow only U Turn on GT road instead so many criss crossing from Dilshad Nagar To Arthala. This trrafic chaos has major impact on mohna nagar property.
    No one to follow rule, No one ready to Buy
    CommentQuote
  • Hey...apology for late reply. I agreed with both of you. What we can do is to wait n watch the progress.... nothing else..

I found something interesting from Govt Of India Website - National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) officeal website.

National Real Estate Development Council

REGIONAL RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM IN THE NCR- EMERGING GROWTH OPPORTUNITY THROUGH CONNECTIVITYwritten by Suneel Sehgal, Deputy Director General, NAREDCOSeptember 9, 2013
    The first phase of the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) priority corridors Delhi-Sonepat-Panipat Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut and Delhi-Gurgaon-Rewari-Alwar has been approved by Govt. of India and a holding company, National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has been formed for implementation with a initial corpus for Rs 100 Crores to be shared by the Govt. of India, Govt. of NCT Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana & Rajasthan. A MOU was signed to this effect in June 2011. There after the ministry of Railways commited 22.5 percent equity in May 2012. Finally the Union Cabinet approved the constitution of NCRPC under Companies Act on 11 July 2013.

Following is the project cost of the 3 corridors:

Financial Feasibility: Capital Cost Summary (Rs)
    Components Delhi - Panipat Delhi - Meerut Delhi - Alwar Total
    Total Base Project Cost including land
    (without Taxes) 14,638 16,592 24,595 55,825
    Total Base Project Cost including land
    (with central and State Taxes) 16,552 19,084 27,206 62,842
    Total Project cost including escalation and IDC (with central and State Taxes) 18,755 21,274 32,141 72,170

The vision of RRTS is to provide hi-speed, seated accommodation covering a distance of 100 km within 60-65 mins. This Green Field project on broad gauge tracks shall be integrated with Delhi Metro, Indian Railways, ISBT’s and the Airport. The salient features of 3 RRTS corridors is as follows:
    Salient Features of Three RRTS Corridors
    Parameters Delhi - Meerut Delhi - Panipat Delhi -Alwar
    Length (km) 90 111 180
    Speed ( km/h) 160
    Travel Time (min) 62 74 117
    No. of Stations 17 12 19
    Frequency ( min) 5
    Stations in Delhi • Sarai Kale Khan
    • Anand Vihar • Kashmere Gate
    • Mukarba Chowk
    • Narela • Kashmere Gate
    • New Delhi
    • Sarai Kale Khan
    • INA
    • Dhaula Kuan
    • Mahipalpur

In order to understand and appreciate the possibility of development along the 3 corridors and to estimate the time of travel between Delhi originating points and the various towns and cities along the 3 corridors a study of the proposed alignments shall be revealing .
    Proposed Alignment: Delhi-Alwar Corridor
    S. No Station Name Inter-station Distance (KM) Distance
    (Cumulative)
    1 ISBT (Kashmere Gate) 00
    2 New Delhi RS 3.50 3.50
    3 Sarai Kale Khan (NZM) 7.00 10.50
    4 INA 5.00 15.50
    5 Dhaula Kuan 4.50 20.00
    6 Mahipalpur 6.50 26.50
    7 Cyber City 7.50 34.00
    8 IFFCO Chowk 3.20 37.20
    9 Kherki Dhaula 12.3 49.50
    10 Manesar 6.00 55.50
    11 Panchgaon 8.50 64.00
    12 Dharuhera 13.00 77.00
    13 BTK 9.00 86.00
    14 MBIR 15.00 101.00
    15 Rewari 5.50 106.50
    16 Bawal 12.50 119.00
    17 SNB 7.00 126.00
    18 Khairthal 29.50 155.50
    19 Alwar 24.50 180.00
    Distances are approximate
    Proposed Alignment- Delhi-Panipat Corridor
    • Total length of 111.2 kms including spur length of 10.6 kms at Gannaur Depot.
    • Elevated: 100.7km
    • Underground: 2.7km
    • At grade: 7.8km
    • 2 depots : Main Depot at IOCL Panipat and an intermediate depot at Gannaur

Proposed Alignment: Delhi-Meerut Corridor
    Stations Elevated Underground Total
    Project Start 0.000 0.200 0.200
    1 Sarai Kale Khan – Anand Vihar 0.000 9.700 9.70
    2 Anand Vihar – Sahibabad 3.240 3.460 6.700
    3 Sahibabad – Mohan Nagar 2.400 0.000 2.400
    4 Mohan Nagar – 2.500 0.000 2.500
    5 – Guldhar 3.300 0.000 3.300
    6 Guldhar – Duhai 4.100 0.000 4.100
    7 Duhai – Muradnagar 7.300 0.000 7.300
    8 Muradnagar – Modinagar 9.400 0.000 9.400
    9 Modinagar – South 7.600 0.000 7.600
    10 South – Shatabadi Nagar 6.480 1.420 7.900
    11 Shatabadi Nagar – HRS Chowk 0.000 3.100 3.10
    12 HRS Chowk – Begumpul 0.00 3.400 3.400
    13 Begumpul – North 5.634 1.420 7.054
    14 North- Modipuram 3.746 0.000 3.746
    Ends 1.405 0.000 1.405
    Spur Line
    15 Shatabadi Nagar – (Spur) 0.00 4.800 4.800
    16 – Shastri Nagar (Spur) 2.380 2.620 5.000
    Spur Ends 0.600 0.000 0.600
    Total 60.085 30.120 90.205

The Integrated Regional Rapid Transit System is expected to effectively serve the commuters with both the intercity and regional routes catering to the inner lungs of the city. The integration with commuter friendly buses and efficient metro system having seamless inter change facilities at major stations shall be desirable for the success of the system. The world examples of such successful rail networks are the S-Bahn (Berlin), BART (San Francisco) and the RER-(Paris). These are examples of suburban services operating right into the heart of the cities.

The estimated benefits in terms of various costs such as time, fuel, vehicles, pollution, operation & maintenance and capital cost are tremendous and more important shall impact the quality of life in the NCR significantly.

Implementation of the 3 corridors shall open new opportunities of economic development in industry, services, real estate and check migration into Delhi. To sum up, these projects are expected to open up opportunities on rapid economic development in the region in the not too distant future since the 1st phase of the RRTS is projected for completion by year 2019, just 6 years hence from now. The govt. is open to implement the projects under PPP with a concession period of 30 years.

While implementation of the project underlines the co-operation amongst participant states, the challenge is to remove all road blocks that may come in the way for completion within scheduled time period to check any cost escalation. The example of Delhi Metro as a corporate entity needs to be replicated with a effective CEO for faithful implementation of the project

Courtesy: The author is grateful to the NCR Planning Board for the authentic information.
    CommentQuote
  • Project Recent Pics!!

guys,

Can you please upload the recent pics of the project including the Phase-2 (Central Park + Building), if you have taken or if planning to visit please do take.

Thanks in Advance!! :)
    CommentQuote