Last updated: July 16 2017
187 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SVP Gulmohar Greens Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad

akashchaturv

Congrats :

Can you share your flat photograph. So that we can also enjoy !!
    Some of my friends are waiting since long time for possession

Comment

IREF par kafi brokers type ke log aa gaye hein. End users or investors are becoming less. This is my feeling. Aur even builder can ask their employees to create new IDs for the praise of their project or even to redicule the competitior.

Comment

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
        IREF par kafi brokers type ke log aa gaye hein. End users or investors are becoming less. This is my feeling. Aur even builder can ask their employees to create new IDs for the praise of their project or even to redicule the competitior.
        Every next month you will see post like this:

I am new to real estate and would like to purchase a builder flat in Indirapuram within a budget of 60 Lakh(Last Month Posted Price + 10 Lakh). Senior members please advice the options.

Ho Raha Bharat Nirmaan

Comment

This is like heights of idiotism by these guys.. tareef karne ka bhi ek tareeka hota hai.. gadhe kahin ke..

Comment

Originally posted by luckyone View Post
            This is like heights of idiotism by these guys.. tareef karne ka bhi ek tareeka hota hai.. gadhe kahin ke..
            LOL...kya danta hai..Simple and Sober.
            "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
              Agreed,
              that's why few of them do blindly support their builder despite of knowing everything but don't worry we have good observer like abhishek...see, pakde gye aur daant bhi pad gyi.
              "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

Originally posted by luckyone View Post
                Ye kiske liye tha bhai

Comment

Originally posted by koyalsinghse View Post
                  Hello,
                  I booked a 2BHK Flat at Gulmohur Gardens sometime ago. It was really amazing to know that SVP Group is serving their customers with utmost attention and sincerity. Because of their prompt response to queries, I was able to fare the construction period comfortably.
                  I am really thankful that I was able to get things cleared with the group in a very transparent way. With SVP Group as my builder, I got on time possession of my flat with a validation that only authentic ingredients were used for its construction.
                  In future, I look forward to long lasting relationship with SVP Group.
                  Originally posted by dineshchatte View Post
                  Hello,

I bought one flat at gulmohar garden lately and I have to say that it had been a wonderful experience so far with SVP Group. I really appreciate their excellent team work and moreover iam quite satisfied by their attention towards my every query.

Iam very much satisfied with the way that all my confusions had been cleared by SVP Group. With the support of SVP Group I was able to take possession of my flat so easily.
                  Thanks again SVP Group
                  Originally posted by akashchaturv View Post
                  Hi,
                  At the very outset, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to SVP Group for providing me and my family with our dream home. Recently I took possession of my 2BHK Flat at Gulmohur Gardens, and it was a one-of-a-kind experience of my lifetime.

Although a little trouble occurred in the initial stage, I am obliged that everything fell into place by the time my flat was ready. With this real estate development group, I was able to take possession of my flat under stipulated amount of time in a hassle free way. Besides the infrastructure was as per my expectations and the team at SVP Group was always ready to fix issues with complete understanding.

Once again, I thank the Group for their diligent services and extraordinary performance.
                  Thanks

Comment

Cookie Bhai let me also give it a try

Thanks to SVP group, I called them for a visit to see a flat in SVP greens, they promptly arranged a helicopter for my pick and drop. Helicopter pilot was a beautiful lady in a revealing red dress so you can understand how satisfactory was my ride from my home to SVP project site. I was greeted like US president at the project site and immediatly offered a welcome drink with snacks. After the initial refreshments they asked me to have a visit of the site with a chauffeur driven limousine, and belive me guys it was a wow experience, I immediatly made my mind to book a 1 BHK flat() with them. All my doubts were cleared by a look a like of Katrina Kaif in a presentation and a set of 3D DVDs was given to me to watch the project details at my home. I was feeling like on 7th sky. So finally booking a 1 BHK flat with SVP, I am feeling like a King of Persia, in the evening they offered me to stay there for dinner but as I was in hurry so decided to get back to my home, in the same helicopter, and this time the same pilot was giving me the service.

So please guys go ahead with SVP, you won't get this kind of treatment anywhere else, Thanks SVP.

Comment

bhai limousine mein baithkar 1 BHK flat, MAZA aagaya. ek night to stay banta tha, you just missed it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X