Hello All,

I need to know about good projects in Indirapuram, which can give possession in 1-2 yrs, and are less crowded.

I visited La Royale, and really liked the Project, less crowded, full with amentities, more green area, construction quality.. but i have not found anything ggod or bad about this project in google, and neither from any of my friends.. writing this thread to get information from u guys.. and suggestions on other project.

Thank you so much in advance.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anything in this project will not cost you less than 1 to 1.5 CR as this is in posh locality of IP, most of the VIPs have villas in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for replying,

I am interested in 1560 sqft, and somehow i am stretching my budget,
    but still the question is, Is it worth to invest huge amount in La Royale?

can u pls suggest me some other good project also?
    I work in Noida Sector 62, so prefering IP or any location at Noida nearby...

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akshara99
    Hello All,

I need to know about good projects in Indirapuram, which can give possession in 1-2 yrs, and are less crowded.

I visited La Royale, and really liked the Project, less crowded, full with amentities, more green area, construction quality.. but i have not found anything ggod or bad about this project in google, and neither from any of my friends.. writing this thread to get information from u guys.. and suggestions on other project.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi Akshara,

There are various projects in Ghaziabad Indirapuram with various amenities. You have asked "which can give possession in 1-2 yrs" I checked few apartments La Royale, Ghaziabad which has possession date from Dec 2015 with a price range of 71.10L to 1.41Cr for 3, 4 BHK with an Area of 1425 - 2830 Sq.ft by MKS Infra-tech listed in Commonfloor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarvimal
    Hello Akshara

Prateek grand city is the new residential project in indirapuram and this project is fit for your requirement.

Indirapuram me kab se aa gaya...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarvimal
    In feb 2014 Prateek Group brings prateek grand city in nh 24 siddharth vihar next to indirapuram.

For toh noida me hi hai.. indirapuram is next to noida. Hence prateek grand city is ideal option for anyone looking to buy in noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    For toh noida me hi hai.. indirapuram is next to noida. Hence prateek grand city is ideal option for anyone looking to buy in noida.

Noida is next to Gurgaon, so you can have a privilege to have a flat in Gurgaon and Noida at the same time :D so who is going to take care of infrastructure GDA, NDA or Gurgaon DA. ;)
    CommentQuote