Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What about those people who have just paid 100% amount for the possession which their builder promised in the month of Dec??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by baranwal
    What about those people who have just paid 100% amount for the possession which their builder promised in the month of Dec??

If your's was the last tower to be handed over, then you have hope. Otherwise if the society is under-construction, wait for another 2-3 years. Though i am not sure if "part completion certificate" works.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    If your's was the last tower to be handed over, then you have hope. Otherwise if the society is under-construction, wait for another 2-3 years.

Better to wait GDA notification since such news comes on newspaper now and then.And we can't plan according to news only.

If it's executed word by word then its harmful for those who is eagerly waiting for possession in 2014 but i am 100% sure it will more beneficial for 2015 onwards end users.

As you have already covered that builder will be more anxious since now they don't have(less margin) to do Idhar ka Udhar, and must focus on entire project.However they are already found a solution by launching new tower with new name in same society which help them in not only new bookings/increase count in no of projects but also will help to get completion certificate.(my POV)
    CommentQuote
  • Good step by authority but again end users will be sufferers...
    Builder will not pay penalty ....
    Project will be delayed as most projects have 16 towers minimum

On an average a complete project inculding gym, ews, clubs and all units take close to 10 years or more.

There apre phase 2 phase 3 for the project which takes time as much as phase 1 .. so total of phase 1 time X 3-4 times

If change of layouts or FAR or FSI happens than again new construction starts ...

scary seems real estate users do not have any options or choices .... all of us should stop buying
    CommentQuote
  • I have two question after this news
    How many socity are left there where we can buy rtm
    If somebody have taken possesion and yet to shift there vo to kar sakte hain na?
    Pata chala ki gda ne count kar liya as news said and baki sabki entry band
    He he
    Vaise news to jaisi bhi hai implement kaise karenge pata nahi
    CommentQuote
  • UC properties se nikal jao
    CommentQuote
  • I think those who have booked in NO EMI till possession will be benefitted by this.
    CommentQuote