Hi All,

I am looking for your guidance related to builders Floors in Indirapuram, vaishali, Vasundhra and other good localities of ghaziabad...

In my budget of Max. 25L and requirement of 2BHK ...

1) what are the area which i can opt for
2) whether to go for builder floor or not
3) what should i look upto while i am looking for buider floor ...
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A big no to builder floors unless you get them cheap say 1000 sq ft for 30 lakh max.
    1. Try 3 to 4 years old as they are big in size.
    2. Only front facing.
    3. First floors prefered.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    A big no to builder floors unless you get them cheap say 1000 sq ft for 30 lakh max.
    1. Try 3 to 4 years old as they are big in size.
    2. Only front facing.
    3. First floors prefered.

25 lakhs mein "indirapuram, vaishali , vasundhra " mein koi 2 bhk nahin milega.
    Atleast 7 -10 years old repair prone flat in a multi unit plot milega atleast 30+ lacs mein. And " kaamdev " ji 1000 sqft toh kitna bhi purana ho 35 mein nhi milega, but makanpur village / kanavani mein try karne par koi builder appt shayad mil jaye... But those are villages sans urban planned development
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BuildersNCR
    25 lakhs mein "indirapuram, vaishali , vasundhra " mein koi 2 bhk nahin milega.
    Atleast 7 -10 years old repair prone flat in a multi unit plot milega atleast 30+ lacs mein. And " kaamdev " ji 1000 sqft toh kitna bhi purana ho 35 mein nhi milega, but makanpur village / kanavani mein try karne par koi builder appt shayad mil jaye... But those are villages sans urban planned development

Bilkul sahi ....

Last year maine bhee try kiya thaa 2bHk Builder flat 2BHK to 40Lac se kam mein nahi mil raha thaa yahan tak ki 1BHK flat Price was 28Lac minimum .
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Price:

1 BHK Indirapuram 21 to 24 L (450 to 600 sq ft)
    2 BHK Indirapuram 32 to 38 L (700 to 850 Sq ft)

Rates mein correction aa gaya hai :)

Sharing Attachment for reference purpose only.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the time Brokers say like this but when you contact them .........another story,
    Pls try...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravtrivedi
    Latest Price:

1 BHK Indirapuram 21 to 24 L (450 to 600 sq ft)
    2 BHK Indirapuram 32 to 38 L (700 to 850 Sq ft)

Rates mein correction aa gaya hai :)

Sharing Attachment for reference purpose only.

Wat to conclude from this attachment as 1 bhk is quoted for 26.5 lacs and 2 bhk quoted 28.5 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • now come to the point.

How can we help the thread initiator to get the flat in 25L??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    now come to the point.

How can we help the thread initiator to get the flat in 25L??

Every now and then I read in navbharat times that these floors are not legal according to GDA and they are preparing to send notice. According to them on single plot, multiple units can not be constructed.
    Lekin bas padha hi hai, kabhi ki ko notice ate hue nahin dekha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeyush005
    Every now and then I read in navbharat times that these floors are not legal according to GDA and they are preparing to send notice. According to them on single plot, multiple units can not be constructed.
    Lekin bas padha hi hai, kabhi ki ko notice ate hue nahin dekha.

You are lucky at-least read notice, heard notice.
    For me I have never heard any thing like that.

But I heard that all the (Most of ) Delhi is settled illegal.
    I have seen that Most of the illegal colonies gone legal by Khangress.

So I am happy - happy...Balle balle.

By the way if you are correct then also no issue because our flats registry is more than 5 years old.
    Paying GDA taxes.
    Light bill ....
    Kaamwaali Bill
    Doodh waali bill.

and

Gharwali Bill too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    You are lucky at-least read notice, heard notice.
    For me I have never heard any thing like that.

But I heard that all the (Most of ) Delhi is settled illegal.
    I have seen that Most of the illegal colonies gone legal by Khangress.

So I am happy - happy...Balle balle.

By the way if you are correct then also no issue because our flats registry is more than 5 years old.
    Paying GDA taxes.
    Light bill ....
    Kaamwaali Bill
    Doodh waali bill.

and

Gharwali Bill too.

I read news only in navbharat times, i did not see any notice...
    agli baar dekhoonga to will try to scan that portion and upload that here
    CommentQuote
  • illegal, no proper ventilation, some security issue also but...Still people are buying builder floors.
    Have seen no of recent cases in my office !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I am looking to buy a new Ready To Move builder floor , preferable in Vaishali but open to Indirapuram / Vasundhra . Need a 3BHK in budget of 75-80lakhs.

Can you provide suggestion as to what sort of house i can get in my budget ( Area , size , floor etc ). Can I get a spacious ( 1000 SQ ft CARPET area minimum ) in vaishali in this range??

I contacted a couple of brokers and visted a few proporties - do let me know what you think of these ??

1. Indirapuram - Niti Khand II - 138 SQ Mtr - 3BHK, Well furnished - 95 lakh quoted by broker
    2. Vasundhra - Sector 10 - 110M - Cramped 3BHK , typical furnished - 72 Lakh
    3. Vasundhra - Sector 5 - 138 M - 3 BHK Marble flooring - 80 Lakh
    4. Vasundhra - Sector 1 - 187M - Spacious 4 BHK - typical furnishing - 92 Lakh

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast 2 crore need to be paid for 3 bhk builder flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai 1.20 cr mein multistorey apts mil jayenge 3bhk size 1500-1600 sft. 2 cr builder floor for 3 bhk.....
    Lagta hai kaamdev ji aap vaishali /ip ko kuch zyada hi overestimate kar rahe ho.
    (Zyada+over) dono laga raha hoon...
    CommentQuote
  • 75 se 80 lakh budget hain, waise bhi metro aane waali hain IP from sec 62 and vaishali(Later on it will be extended towards laal kuan) so IP will become a junction. Other than that malls are there, lush green environment is there, ample multi level car parking in builder flats, free wifi at 10 MBPS, free electricity by AAP power corporation limited. etc. etc. Even I came to know that there is planning to construct an elevated road to yamuna expressway. Other than that stadium to ban hi raha hain nyay klund me :D
    CommentQuote