Sort by :
Filter by :
- If you are planning to buy for "living purpose" why are you bothered about appreciation value?CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by Charu SacharHI
We arOriginally Posted by dceiteIf you are
I talked to my mother in-law and she said,
1. Property will never give you loss in long run.
2. Land can be sick but never die -- Sometime some property value don't rise for long time then suddenly......
3. Whenever / where ever you buy property -- It will look costly. (Either today or 40years back).
4. Property on home loan ----Best choice and double return.
5. Write pro & Cons ur targeted property (Budget, space in that budget, transportation linkage, Safety. etc)
6. For any property, People have two views --- Positive views and negative views===U need to think what is good for you.
7. Never delay in buying property. Specially now -- Prices are low even in resale.
8. If thinking for flat --- Thaink for resale -- U may get 3/4 years old but more area in less price.
9. Must do full home work . meet several brokers (Never rely on brokers. Brokers have born to cheat).CommentQuote1Flag
- Kabhi girlfreind toh kabhi mother in law .... Discussion ko light kr dete ho planner ji..i like itCommentQuote0Flag