Prateek builder is coming up with a affordable housing project on NH 24 . They seem to be finalizing the land with GDA and it will be a prime location.

Here are some details.

Prateek Group, an upcoming new project Prateek Grand City - NH 24 , Siddhartha Vihar in Ghaziabad is the latest offering from the Prateek Group to the residents of the Delhi NCR region. Prateek Grand City is another example of the sense of perfectionism of the Prateek Group which as a leading real estate builder group has time again delivered world class flawless projects. Prateek projects in Noida NCR are always world class and have always lived up to the expectations of it’s customers.Grand City is of most awaited project of Prateek group. Popularly searching as Prateek Grand City NH-24, Indirapuram ,Ghaziabad. Prateek Grand City will have 2 and 3 bedrooms luxury homes with ingredients of high-end specifications, amenities, and world class Club facility.

Salient Features

-Right on NH-24 with FNG Expressway on the other side
-Paved roads with high quality riding surfaces.
-Underground optical fibre cables for telecommunication, electricity distribution, storm water drains and sewer systems.
-Efficient power distribution network.
-Regulated, potable water supply..
-Rechargeable pits for rain water harvesting.
-Ample green cover and landscaping.
-Township maintenance and upkeep by a reputed maintenance agency
-Metro on Walking distance
Read more
648 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any other updates /Details regarding this project?? Exact location etc??

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • insaka7 months ago
      The project is near to the Whole Sale Market, Hospitals, Schools, Shopping Plaza and much more at an affordable price. Think off and purchase a wonderful apartment in Prateek Grand City Siddharth Vihar and live your life happily. One of the best project for investing purpose that changes your lifestyle in a modern way. Most of the people who buy Prateek Grand City will experience a quality life. Prateek Grand City complex is safe and secure coz it is surrounded by a wall with concertina wire. The project is under surveillance of camera. There are always security men available at the entrance. The project also provides intercom facility, and the exterior of the buildings portrays stylish modern architecture. Prateek Grand City Apartments has been set up with sturdiest building material an can withstand natural calamities like earthquakes. So, it’s time to set up in NH-24 Siddharth Vihar Ghaziabad.
      Call Now -8130392068
      Or Visit - http://www.propcasa.com/prateek-grand-city/prateek-buildtech-india-pvt-ltd/ghaziabad/1/1
  • project yo watch out for sure
    any idea of budget?
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek new project on NH-24

There are few land chunks which they are trying to get at good location , as they are in talk with GDA from a long time and soon something is going to be finalised. 2 bhk will be start with 30 lacs probably in pre launch. That's all information I have , will share more when I get. As I have invested in past with Prateek so got this information from there senior person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    There are few land chunks which they are trying to get at good location , as they are in talk with GDA from a long time and soon something is going to be finalised. 2 bhk will be start with 30 lacs probably in pre launch. That's all information I have , will share more when I get. As I have invested in past with Prateek so got this information from there senior person.

hi gaurav..
    how was ur experience with prateek.. i have heard a lot of positive things abt this builder.. just wanted to knw d real thing..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek Agg
    hi gaurav..
    how was ur experience with prateek.. i have heard a lot of positive things abt this builder.. just wanted to knw d real thing..

Till now it's absolute fantastic. They had cooperated at every step and most important my money is grown very well with them.

CommentQuote
    Till now it's absolute fantastic. They had cooperated at every step and most important my money is grown very well with them.

dats cool.. its good that there are builders lik prateek also.. i hope lot more reputed builder wil cum in Ghaziabad in late 2014 n 2015..
    coz Delhi n Noida hav becum much costly nw n d only cheap place left is ghaziabad (as compared to Noida n Delhi)..
    CommentQuote
  • Location: Siddharth Vihar (bang on NH-24)..Price: 4000 (AI)...don't have other details..
    CommentQuote
  • It will be a 90 Acre Project with Options of High Rise Flats and Villas. The Project will be located behind Antriksh on NH-24. Prateek is one of those builder who only launch projects when they get all approvals from authorities that is why the Scheduled launch which was supposed during Dusshera last year got delayed.The rate as quoted will be in range of Rs 3500 to Rs 4000 AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bulls Eye
    It will be a 90 Acre Project with Options of High Rise Flats and Villas. The Project will be located behind Antriksh on NH-24. Prateek is one of those builder who only launch projects when they get all approvals from authorities that is why the Scheduled launch which was supposed during Dusshera last year got delayed.The rate as quoted will be in range of Rs 3500 to Rs 4000 AI.

good news you are sharing , did you got some information regarding villas or plots. they were back suppose to launch a project in sector 79 but there was some legal difficulties they dumped the project. Prateek as a brand they are always cautious in choosiness the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share more details as and when available. Would like to book on unit for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek new project on NH-24

Yesterday I got this mail seems like now launching will be soon.

Prateek is launching its project on NH24 (SIDHARTH VIHAR) ON 40 ACRE land...

sizes 700, 955,1155,1350,1550,1750.

tentative rate for client would be 3900 all inclusive.

for 700 booking amount would be 3 lacs
    for 955 & 1155 booking amount would be 4 lacs
    for 1350 and above booking amount would be 5 lacs

all the flats will have modular kitchen.

cheques/dd in favour of PRATEEK REALTORS INDIA PVT. LIMITED.

CommentQuote
    Yesterday I got this mail seems like now launching will be soon.

Prateek is launching its project on NH24 (SIDHARTH VIHAR) ON 40 ACRE land...

sizes 700, 955,1155,1350,1550,1750.

tentative rate for client would be 3900 all inclusive.

for 700 booking amount would be 3 lacs
    for 955 & 1155 booking amount would be 4 lacs
    for 1350 and above booking amount would be 5 lacs

all the flats will have modular kitchen

cheques/dd in favour of PRATEEK REALTORS INDIA PVT fo. LIMITED.

Price is on the higher side 3900 is too much. BTW 700 sqft unit is a 2BHK or 1BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MohitK111
    Price is on the higher side 3900 is too much. BTW 700 sqft unit is a 2BHK or 1BHK?

Evn I think its on higher side.. but prateek is a brand n hav rite to b abov d market.. lets c hw market responds to dis price.. 700 is surely 1bhk or studio.. as in 700sqft super area 2bhk is jst nt possibl..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys
    Any idea of exact location of this project?
    if any body having details please share.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh is just behind the hinden bridge on nh24, so propably it will be near that. 1km from sector 62 police chawki..

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote