Sort by :
Filter by :
- wave people have cheated us,,i m struggling for my money since months....for my right for my honour....to aware people from wave
BEWARE DONT GO FOR WAVECommentQuote0Flag
- You should go for wave. If you are looking for property in terms of future prospects then have patience and wait for this amazing project to complete.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am getting 240 sqm (287 sqy) 1st floor (in G+2 low floor) in just 46L AI except registry. It is almost ready to move in condition. wave may offer possession in next 2-3 moths. It is park facing 12m wide road and no high rise next to it. In Sector-2, very close to its new sales office
Carpet area approx 1500 sqf (super area 1850 sqf...... less than 20% loading).
now a days average loading is even more than 30%. Assuming 30% loading
one may get wave low floor @2150 per sqf (0.7*4600000/1500) AI.
I am considering it for next 8-10 years.CommentQuote0Flag
- Before buying this project please see this amenities of Graveyard that share boundary with project and even a door
you will get it without nay plcCommentQuote0Flag
- Yes you are right wave city accepted it has a graveyardCommentQuote0Flag