Ghaziabad has Lok Sabha election due on April 10,1014.

Elections are expected to be high profile with Raj Babbbar already in fray from Congress.AAP also will be a force here & BJP is the current holder of the seat although BJP President rajnath singh in all probabilty is not fighting from Ghaziabad..

With many infrastructure activities due in next year for the city including Metro, Flyover, widening of Nh-24, Expressways our new M.P will have an important role to play.

Please pour in your comments to discuss our new M.P.
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As a resident of Ghaziabad, I m quite Disappointed with Rajnath Singh..

So busy Handling BJP party affairs, that he hardly had any time to even visit his constituency..
    , although being in Delhi all the time meant he was just 20-30kms away!
    he is not coming back frm Gzb thsi time ( maybe fearing backlash )

I m more in favour of AAP this time,....
    Line-Up is:

Raj Babbar (Cong) vs Rawat ( SP) vs Shazia (AAP) vs .....
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard BJP may field General VK Singh..waiting for final announcement...
    CommentQuote
  • MP should be of the ruling party in center, although I have no more faith in these morons.
    CommentQuote
  • Battlelines are clearly drawn now..Raj Babbar Vs Shazia Ilmi Vs General V.K. singh ..

With Ghaziabad being hometown of Arvind Kejriwal..Is AAP win a foregone conclusion??

Raj Babbar should give tough fight though
    CommentQuote
  • My Vote for Narendra Modi for PM....
    CommentQuote
  • Why so much focus on local candidate? Are these mohalla sabha elections or National elections? Should we give priority to local candidate or national issues?
    CommentQuote
  • If General VK Singh wins we may have our MP as next Defence Minister
    CommentQuote
  • How it helps area? We had Rajnath Singh as MP, the President of second biggest party but he did nothing for area and could not even get inch move for NH24. Rajbabbar was from ruling party congress but did nothing for Firozabad.

India doesn't have money crisis but leakage crisis. 50%-80% of money leaks in India. India already has good economic policies and system in place. We just needs someone who can stop leakage and ensure money is spent where it is supposed to be. Cast your vote smartly to someone who will give clean administration and atleast ensure your local city funds are utilized correctly.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    If General VK Singh wins we may have our MP as next Defence Minister
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think if any widening of Road apart from NH-24 figured in Lok sabha discussions. rajnath Singh highlighted this issue and sought intervention of PM Manmohan singh..Nothing could happen till date is failure of Central Government. If nothing moves even after PM's promise nithing can be more saddening>>>
    CommentQuote
  • no point in going for 'any' candidate just becoz his party is tipped to form the next govt. ...even if it is national elections votes still go in favor of candidates who can do local development ..my vote to shazia , simply because she might be the only one who would have travelled on NH-24 and cursed it ... VK Singh and Raj Babbar might not even know what is NH-24.... and would hardly be visible in Ghaziabad during the next 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Indian Politics main Voter ki Value........
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    no point in going for 'any' candidate just becoz his party is tipped to form the next govt. ...even if it is national elections votes still go in favor of candidates who can do local development ..my vote to shazia , simply because she might be the only one who would have travelled on NH-24 and cursed it ... VK Singh and Raj Babbar might not even know what is NH-24.... and would hardly be visible in Ghaziabad during the next 5 years

Sir, if centre and constituency belong to different party candidates, then the ruling party often neglects development in opposition constituency.
    Big funds are required to implement big infrastructure projects. If centre does not cooperate then local MP/MLA cant do much.
    So its always better to go with party which is going to form the govt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor1234
    Sir, if centre and constituency belong to different party candidates, then the ruling party often neglects development in opposition constituency.
    Big funds are required to implement big infrastructure projects. If centre does not cooperate then local MP/MLA cant do much.

Exactly right......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor1234

Correct and I agree with you.why people dont think simple. Why they make their decision with full of emotions and series of ifs and buts.

We dont get Chances again and again.we have already seen all parties stands in/with UPA and even AAP is not exception here.why they not speak against SP/BSP...etc..etc.

So think big dear....don't waist our right.
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast I would support AAP , they must be given chance as UP have seen most of parties be it BJP ,congress BSP n SP ..... nothing changed ..... lets make a change this time support AAP

Agar kuch na hua tou dharne pe tou beth hi jayegee na NH24 pe .....bus ho gaya kaam samjho
    CommentQuote