Ghaziabad has Lok Sabha election due on April 10,1014.

Elections are expected to be high profile with Raj Babbbar already in fray from Congress.AAP also will be a force here & BJP is the current holder of the seat although BJP President rajnath singh in all probabilty is not fighting from Ghaziabad..

With many infrastructure activities due in next year for the city including Metro, Flyover, widening of Nh-24, Expressways our new M.P will have an important role to play.

Please pour in your comments to discuss our new M.P.
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    Atleast I would support AAP , they must be given chance as UP have seen most of parties be it BJP ,congress BSP n SP ..... nothing changed ..... lets make a change this time support AAP

Agar kuch na hua tou dharne pe tou beth hi jayegee na NH24 pe .....bus ho gaya kaam samjho

Bas dharne par hi baithe rahiyega.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    Atleast I would support AAP , they must be given chance as UP have seen most of parties be it BJP ,congress BSP n SP ..... nothing changed ..... lets make a change this time support AAP

Agar kuch na hua tou dharne pe tou beth hi jayegee na NH24 pe .....bus ho gaya kaam samjho

Is it for UP election or for India?
    CommentQuote
  • If area development can happen only with Govt in power then Gandhi's Amethi should have become world class city and Atal's Lucknow should be better than Delhi & Mumbai.

I will repeat again...India doesn't need to change economic policies now as Mr Manmohan Singh's policies of 1991 are good enough which Bajpayee Govt also followed and neither there is any lack of money. The only deal breaker is routing of funds. If funds can be used where it is supposed to be used then place will develop and facilities will improve for public. I was watching NDTV show yesterday about Amritsar with Rajdeep and one University student tells story...he came to know through RTI that Rajyasabha MP as well as local MLA approved funds for dharamshala building in Gurdaspur but the Dharamshala doesn't even exist.

Vote for someone who will just ensure funds will go to place where it is supposed to be spent and not in someones pocket. It is sufficient enough for country. All cities in NCR including Ghaziabad anyway have money from property taxes and registration revenue. If money can be checked for illegal routing then all fine e.g. GDA and Noida Auth gives crores of rupees for upkeep of parks but fraction of money is spent. Mr Rajnath Singh could have easily checked park upkeep money in Ghaziabad with support of his local leaders but he did nothing for city.

We need someone who ensures our taxes are spent on our area development....and not for someones election campaign and bank accounts.

Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Is it for UP election or for India?
    CommentQuote
  • Instead of thinking local issues we should think for national issues in general election. A stable government which could take tough decision for growth and development every where. Most of projects Metro, Flyover, widening of Nh-24, Expressways needs funding/approvals from center.It will be good if MP came from ruling party. If MP is from opposition party, then it will be the current case and development will be slow. It is practical everyone wants to take the credit of growth. New Bus stand metro project is a simple example of it. I have hope to see NaMo as PM and AK leader of opposition.
    CommentQuote
  • Out Vote should be for stable national Government..

Voting for Shazia will do no good to India or Ghaziabad...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Out Vote should be for stable national Government..

Voting for Shazia will do no good to India or Ghaziabad...

Vote for Namo for stable and progressive govmnt. Just think what will happen if congress come back.
    CommentQuote
  • My vote will definitely go to Gen. VK Singh. He is a brave son of the country. A person who was not afraid to take on congress government and openly talked about corruption in defence sector which was due to govt. intervention.

Raj babbar is not even in the fray. It will be a contest between Shazia and VK singh. AAP is only good for giving dharna and then run away. According to them everyone other than them is a chor. Sorry, I dont believe this shit. VK singh is new in politics, as an army men he has already given a lot to the country. It is due to our army we can peacefully at night. Such people should be supported by each and every person who love this country.

Moreover, I think VK singh being an honest person can really do a lot of development in Ghaziabad, specially if Modi becomes PM.
    CommentQuote
  • My vote also for Gen. VK Singh. First he is honest person, army man and have good experience of administration. Second point is that there is very high probability of BJP govt in center and Gen. VK Singh will have high chances to get defence ministry. A minister from constituency will boost up overall image of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by frndlk
    My vote also for Gen. VK Singh. First he is honest person, army man and have good experience of administration. Second point is that there is very high probability of BJP govt in center and Gen. VK Singh will have high chances to get defence ministry. A minister from constituency will boost up overall image of it.

Me too...Gen. V.K.Singh
    CommentQuote
  • My vote also for Gen sahab. AAP is good for nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolguy1
    My vote also for Gen sahab. AAP is good for nothing.

My vote for BJP if they can clear what is their policy on KG basin and coal scamand various scam by congress govt. In delhi they openly said they will not do any investigation. AAP may be good for nothing but so is BJP if they dont clear their policies.
    CommentQuote
  • My vote , my family vote , and my most of the friends circle & neighbours vote are only for General V K Singh and BJP. All of us make sure that other parties candidates jamanat must be japt. BJP must get all the votes of deshpremi public. AAP is PAAP.

Ab Ki Baar Modi Sarkar

Personally i also want to thanks this forum due to which .. with in my budget I am about to book my first flat in NCR in raj nagar extension :) most probably in april :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yourbuddy
    My vote , my family vote , and my most of the friends circle & neighbours vote are only for General V K Singh and BJP. All of us make sure that other parties candidates jamanat must be japt. BJP must get all the votes of deshpremi public. AAP is PAAP.

Ab Ki Baar Modi Sarkar

Personally i also want to thanks this forum due to which .. with in my budget I am about to book my first flat in NCR in raj nagar extension :) most probably in april :)

Which project dear?
    CommentQuote
  • My Vote for Modi ......अबकी बार मोदी सरकार
    CommentQuote
  • There is a reason why marketing works and BJP campaign is perfect example of good marketing done so far. People not using their mind that if there is some Gujrat model why BJP will not use in other states where it rules. Go to Punjab and ask for govt model. Why BJP could not do anything in MCD even though it rules since last 10years?

Also, Gujrati's are very different than UPites. Gujratis are very progressive and entrepreneurship is in their blood and they are not aggressive in general but its very hard to govern UP and other Indian states . India changed since year 2003 and last 10-12 years have been fantastic for economy and middle class especially. Now we just need someone who can ensure money is not routed or undue benefits are not provided.

Ghaziabad need someone who can ensure money is not routed and will not agree to contract vultures and land sharks. Problem with BJP and Congress is their connection with these sharks who are financing their election campaign. Why on earth they will not take benefits from their govt? Ofcourse all new deals will go to them or laws will be modified to accommodate them. AAP has its own problem of inexperience to manage the perception and media even though they are cleaner than BJP/Congress.

We just require someone who can ensure money is not routed and spent where it is supposed to be, will not do under table deals with land sharks and focus on basic necessities of area e.g. we desperately need MP and MLA of Ghaziabad to contain corruption in Ghaziabad Authority. AAP or BJP doesn't have to come up with some new policy or do magic in Ghaziabad but just spend the budget as it is supposed to be. I personally don't have faith on VK Singh because of many reasons. You also should ask yourself. What exactly you want from your MP for Ghaziabad? What previous MP did and how your new MP will be different and what he will do differently? They both are from same party then how new person will be different?

I do have stake in Ghaziabad, Noida, Delhi, Yamuna Exp and Faridabad area and wish we can really get someone who can just focus on good implementations of existing policies as they are good enough or great. Problem is with implementations especially in Ghaziabad area.
    CommentQuote