Collapse

Outcome of Ghaziabad Elections and Impact on Real Estate

Last updated: May 17 2014
75 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Outcome of Ghaziabad Elections and Impact on Real Estate

no point in going for 'any' candidate just becoz his party is tipped to form the next govt. ...even if it is national elections votes still go in favor of candidates who can do local development ..my vote to shazia , simply because she might be the only one who would have travelled on NH-24 and cursed it ... VK Singh and Raj Babbar might not even know what is NH-24.... and would hardly be visible in Ghaziabad during the next 5 years

Comment

Indian Politics main Voter ki Value........
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
        no point in going for 'any' candidate just becoz his party is tipped to form the next govt. ...even if it is national elections votes still go in favor of candidates who can do local development ..my vote to shazia , simply because she might be the only one who would have travelled on NH-24 and cursed it ... VK Singh and Raj Babbar might not even know what is NH-24.... and would hardly be visible in Ghaziabad during the next 5 years
        Sir, if centre and constituency belong to different party candidates, then the ruling party often neglects development in opposition constituency.
        Big funds are required to implement big infrastructure projects. If centre does not cooperate then local MP/MLA cant do much.
        So its always better to go with party which is going to form the govt.

Comment

Originally posted by investor1234 View Post
          Sir, if centre and constituency belong to different party candidates, then the ruling party often neglects development in opposition constituency.
          Big funds are required to implement big infrastructure projects. If centre does not cooperate then local MP/MLA cant do much.

Exactly right......

Comment

Originally posted by investor1234 View Post
            Correct and I agree with you.why people dont think simple. Why they make their decision with full of emotions and series of ifs and buts.

We dont get Chances again and again.we have already seen all parties stands in/with UPA and even AAP is not exception here.why they not speak against SP/BSP...etc..etc.

So think big dear....don't waist our right.
            "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

Atleast I would support AAP , they must be given chance as UP have seen most of parties be it BJP ,congress BSP n SP ..... nothing changed ..... lets make a change this time support AAP

Agar kuch na hua tou dharne pe tou beth hi jayegee na NH24 pe .....bus ho gaya kaam samjho

Comment

Originally posted by rabidgoat View Post
                Atleast I would support AAP , they must be given chance as UP have seen most of parties be it BJP ,congress BSP n SP ..... nothing changed ..... lets make a change this time support AAP

Agar kuch na hua tou dharne pe tou beth hi jayegee na NH24 pe .....bus ho gaya kaam samjho
                Bas dharne par hi baithe rahiyega.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidgoat View Post

Is it for UP election or for India?
                  "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

If area development can happen only with Govt in power then Gandhi's Amethi should have become world class city and Atal's Lucknow should be better than Delhi & Mumbai.

I will repeat again...India doesn't need to change economic policies now as Mr Manmohan Singh's policies of 1991 are good enough which Bajpayee Govt also followed and neither there is any lack of money. The only deal breaker is routing of funds. If funds can be used where it is supposed to be used then place will develop and facilities will improve for public. I was watching NDTV show yesterday about Amritsar with Rajdeep and one University student tells story...he came to know through RTI that Rajyasabha MP as well as local MLA approved funds for dharamshala building in Gurdaspur but the Dharamshala doesn't even exist.

Vote for someone who will just ensure funds will go to place where it is supposed to be spent and not in someones pocket. It is sufficient enough for country. All cities in NCR including Ghaziabad anyway have money from property taxes and registration revenue. If money can be checked for illegal routing then all fine e.g. GDA and Noida Auth gives crores of rupees for upkeep of parks but fraction of money is spent. Mr Rajnath Singh could have easily checked park upkeep money in Ghaziabad with support of his local leaders but he did nothing for city.

We need someone who ensures our taxes are spent on our area development....and not for someones election campaign and bank accounts.

Originally posted by ragh_ideal View Post
                    Is it for UP election or for India?
                    Last edited March 27 2014, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Instead of thinking local issues we should think for national issues in general election. A stable government which could take tough decision for growth and development every where. Most of projects Metro, Flyover, widening of Nh-24, Expressways needs funding/approvals from center.It will be good if MP came from ruling party. If MP is from opposition party, then it will be the current case and development will be slow. It is practical everyone wants to take the credit of growth. New Bus stand metro project is a simple example of it. I have hope to see NaMo as PM and AK leader of opposition.
                      Last edited March 27 2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X