Ghaziabad has Lok Sabha election due on April 10,1014.

Elections are expected to be high profile with Raj Babbbar already in fray from Congress.AAP also will be a force here & BJP is the current holder of the seat although BJP President rajnath singh in all probabilty is not fighting from Ghaziabad..

With many infrastructure activities due in next year for the city including Metro, Flyover, widening of Nh-24, Expressways our new M.P will have an important role to play.

Please pour in your comments to discuss our new M.P.
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    How do you know its B Team of congress

steelium ji is right brother
    if u want proof here u go
    please see this post

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/kolkata-real-estate/913-sp-shukhobrishti-shapoorji-pallonji-new-town-kolkata?p=1460#post913
    CommentQuote
  • Whoever doesn't get ticket or value raise these kind of voices only. You remember Binni of Delhi? he even so called 'Exposed' ticket pakki hai story. You heard what Jaswant Singh said about Modi and current BJP..will you believe it? Problem with AAP is its new and lot of people joined a democratic party where there is no family power etc. Infact I consider only BJP and AAP as real democratic parties in India as rest of them depend and controlled by 1 family only. When they did not get what they wanted then they became anti party. Its same story across all parties. Also remember because its general public who are personally involved in AAP so news about AAP sells more. Bad or Good...people listen to News channel if its about AAP. if you don't get good...play bad mouthing and people listen to it.

CommentQuote
  • Do we vote such anarchist lady of AAP who even do not pay electricity Bills from years.. rather then well known desh bhakt Army Chief General V.K. Singh of BJP ???

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-03-28/news/48662634_1_shazia-ilmi-worth-rs-crore

Shazia Ilmi's affidavit shows Rs 59,000 power dues
    PTI Mar 28, 2014, 04.20PM IST

NEW DELHI: Firebrand AAP leader & MP Candidate Shazia Ilmi has declared a liability of Rs 59,000 as power bill dues even as she holds assets of over Rs 4.42 crore. In addition, her husband Sajid Malik owns over Rs 25-crore worth of assets, as per Ilmi's affidavit for Lok Sabha election from Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yourbuddy
    Do we vote such anarchist lady of AAP who even do not pay electricity Bills from years.. rather then well known desh bhakt Army Chief General V.K. Singh of BJP ???

LS polls 2014: Shazia Ilmi's affidavit shows Rs 59,000 power dues - Economic Times

NEW DELHI: Firebrand AAP leader & MP Candidate Shazia Ilmi has declared a liability of Rs 59,000 as power bill dues even as she holds assets of over Rs 4.42 crore. In addition, her husband Sajid Malik owns over Rs 25-crore worth of assets, as per Ilmi's affidavit for Lok Sabha election from Ghaziabad.

Bhai...sote hue ko jagana aasan ha.... usko nhi Jo sone ka drama kar rha ha.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Only AAP...

My Vote for AAP only....

Did u all watched today's Satyamev jayate today..

Criminal MPs - BJP 30%, Congress 25% , SP / BSP NCP all were there ...

AAP mite get only 10-20 Seats Max but will remain the only Good Party ....//
    Only AAP for me & my family
    CommentQuote
  • People who missed to watch the episode please watch here Satyamev Jayate Season 2 | Episode 5 | Criminalization of Politics

The best part is Congress was trying to pass rule last year so people who are convicted don't loose their MP/MLA seat. ADR person told in todays episode BJP Govt beween 2000-2003 was trying to stop Delhi Court order to disclose cases against candidates in elections.

I don't understand why people don't see it. MPs of BJP 38% and Congress 21% criminal cases and people still ready to vote for them. Sakhsi Maharaj is contesting from UP who had rape charges, land grabbing etc etc cases against him but he is contesting on BJP Ticket. Another congress candidate ready to cut Modi in pieces..Congress will stay away from statement but will not drop him from contesting election. Either people just close eyes or they are part of beneficiaries from these MPs or MLA. Ragh is right...sone ka drama karne waale wont see India's problem from these politicians and will still support them. They should stop complaining about India's problems when you still vote same setup of political parties.

Did you ever thought why Govt never passes bills to protect buyers of flats? Stop complaining builders are taking me for ride if you still vote for same set of political parties

Originally Posted by Sifar
    My Vote for AAP only....

Did u all watched today's Satyamev jayate today..

Criminal MPs - BJP 30%, Congress 25% , SP / BSP NCP all were there ...

AAP mite get only 10-20 Seats Max but will remain the only Good Party ....//
    Only AAP for me & my family

Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Bhai...sote hue ko jagana aasan ha.... usko nhi Jo sone ka drama kar rha ha.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yourbuddy
    Do we vote such anarchist lady of AAP who even do not pay electricity Bills from years.. rather then well known desh bhakt Army Chief General V.K. Singh of BJP ???

LS polls 2014: Shazia Ilmi's affidavit shows Rs 59,000 power dues - Economic Times

I am also withholding my maintenance dues in my society due to unilateral increase in charges from the builder, without showing the accounts ... if that makes me an anarchist ..then proud to be one ..
    'deshbhakti' and credibility of Mr Singh is in abundance on the internet , so dont even get started on that ..
    my take is always vote for right candidate who seems to have a will and intention to serve their constituency ..with SP in power in UP even the candidate of ruling party in centre will be toothless.. Besides i have my doubt this ex-Army chief will be visible in Ghaziabad after elections ..
    I sincerely hope that the huge and vociferous support for BJP (most of the supporters which i have been seeing in the last few days are so proud of being a Hindu ..which is a disgusting reason to decide your vote) turns out to be good for the country ..
    everyone needs to think and then vote .. whichever party makes the policies in next 5 yrs will make or break our children's future (hamaara to Congress/SP/BSP ne barbaad kar hi diya)
    CommentQuote
  • Sting operation , before assembly elections has already revealed how much honestly AAP candidate is having.

Originally Posted by cradlecog
    I am also withholding my maintenance dues in my society due to unilateral increase in charges from the builder, without showing the accounts ... if that makes me an anarchist ..then proud to be one ..
    'deshbhakti' and credibility of Mr Singh is in abundance on the internet , so dont even get started on that ..
    my take is always vote for right candidate who seems to have a will and intention to serve their constituency ..with SP in power in UP even the candidate of ruling party in centre will be toothless.. Besides i have my doubt this ex-Army chief will be visible in Ghaziabad after elections ..
    I sincerely hope that the huge and vociferous support for BJP (most of the supporters which i have been seeing in the last few days are so proud of being a Hindu ..which is a disgusting reason to decide your vote) turns out to be good for the country ..
    everyone needs to think and then vote .. whichever party makes the policies in next 5 yrs will make or break our children's future (hamaara to Congress/SP/BSP ne barbaad kar hi diya)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor1234
    Sting operation , before assembly elections has already revealed how much honestly AAP candidate is having.

Good to see that you have gone through all the 44,567 videos/messages that crop up 3 months before election on FB/Whatsapp/twitter/TV/print etc before making your decision..

I also endorse the view that each of us should do research, due diligence and INTROSPECTION before selecting the right candidate for Ghaziabad...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor1234
    Sting operation , before assembly elections has already revealed how much honestly AAP candidate is having.

You mean the edited video that was declared fake by EC
    CommentQuote
  • Off-Topic: Please keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice. Please adhere to relevant real estate discussions so that people have access to dependable information. Political views should be posted in non real estate related off-topic discussion area only.
    CommentQuote
  • BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address party rallies in Gurgaon and Ghaziabad on Thursday.
    According to local BJP leaders of Ghaziabad, preparations have begun to ensure a huge crowd at the rally.

District police have chalked out a full-proof security plan for Narendra Modi, who will to address a rally at Shipra Ground in Indirapuram area in Ghaziabad.

According to police officers, around 3,000 police personnel would be deployed at the rally venue and every police station's anti-terrorism cell has been activated.

In Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad, polling is scheduled for April 10.

Read more at: Modi to address rallies in Gurgaon and Ghaziabad today : Highlights, News - India Today
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address party rallies in Gurgaon and Ghaziabad on Thursday.
    According to local BJP leaders of Ghaziabad, preparations have begun to ensure a huge crowd at the rally.

District police have chalked out a full-proof security plan for Narendra Modi, who will to address a rally at Shipra Ground in Indirapuram area in Ghaziabad.

According to police officers, around 3,000 police personnel would be deployed at the rally venue and every police station's anti-terrorism cell has been activated.

In Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad, polling is scheduled for April 10.

Read more at: Modi to address rallies in Gurgaon and Ghaziabad today : Highlights, News - India Today

heard he would be using a chopper instead of NH-24
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    heard he would be using a chopper instead of NH-24

NH-24 inspite Sardar manmohan singh's promise on Rajnath Singh's intervention & Akhilesh's Letter remains bad..

V.K Singh has promised to take this on priority.

Nest 5 years would see the change..I am hopeful....
    CommentQuote
  • कांग्रेस को लगा मोदी का करेंट , उत्तर प्रदेश के गौतमबुद्ध नगर के कांग्रेस प्रत्याशी भाजपा में शामिल......!!!
    CommentQuote