Last updated: April 22 2015
20 | Posts
5388 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahauxmi Homz Kaushambi sec 14 in 20:80 Payment plan

Dear All ,
    One of my broker Ajit told me a Project Mahaluxmi Homz Kaushambhi, I visted this site.
    min flat cost is here 58 lakh for 2BHK all inclusive. structure is ready, furnishing work is going on. Here Payment plan is really attractive in terms of Investment 20% i have to pay in 30 Days rest after 1 year at the time of possession. I think it would be great investnment what do u say? 12 lakh aga ke 15 lakh mil ja sakta hai after 1 year, this location is very close to EDM mall, hardly 200mtr.

Re : Mahauxmi Homz Kaushambi sec 14 in 20:80 Payment plan

Seem like a god option.

Comment

How far is it away from the Ghazipur Dumping ground?

Comment

Location of Mahaluxmi Homz

Originally posted by sinhasahab View Post
        Dear All ,
        One of my broker Ajit told me a Project Mahaluxmi Homz Kaushambhi, I visted this site.
        min flat cost is here 58 lakh for 2BHK all inclusive. structure is ready, furnishing work is going on. Here Payment plan is really attractive in terms of Investment 20% i have to pay in 30 Days rest after 1 year at the time of possession. I think it would be great investnment what do u say? 12 lakh aga ke 15 lakh mil ja sakta hai after 1 year, this location is very close to EDM mall, hardly 200mtr.
        pl. note that though the location of project is on EDM road, there is no way to enter the project tower from EDM/Delhi side currently. The current entry is from near Radisson Blu, Kaushambi.

But there is a plan to construct a road from Radisson Blu upto Gazipur Mandi by GDA. Once that road is built, then entry from Delhi side will be possible. In fact, the map from Builder shows that side as the "Main Entrance" planned.

Comment

Originally posted by sinhasahab View Post
          Dear All ,
          Not a bad option.

Only thing is - In case you will not be able to sale / resale this after 1 year then what will happen???
          If you are in positionto pay all (In case ) then please go ahead.

Builder have a lot of flats still unsold.

PS---In long run Real Estate will never give you lose.

Comment

Ghazipur ground

Originally posted by dceite View Post
            How far is it away from the Ghazipur Dumping ground?
            Not sure about dumping ground, but the Ghazipur Sabji Mandi (fruit and vegetable market) is a stone' throw away from this project location. In fact, one wall of the project tower faces that mandi directly.

Comment

Bhuvapur Village

One more information :

In the current entry to project (which is from behind Radisson Blu hotel), there is a temporary market on both sides of road which passes through a village called Bhuvapur.

The village is a part of Kaushambi map and will stay as it is. However, the market is illegal and is an encroachment , which is supposed to be removed. Don't know how/when that would be done (though the builder feels that would happen in this year).

But this road would form the second entry point for this project.

The first entry point would of course be from Delhi EDM Mall side (as mentioned above already).

Comment

Has anybody booked a flat in this project of Mahaluxmi group. I am considering a deal for 1235 sq ft 2BHK flat on 13th floor. The rate quoted to me is 4450rs/sqft ( parking, taxes, IFMS extra).
                The downsides in this project according to me are:
                1) High loading on the flat area, approx. 45%
                2) Near to Gazipur mandi
                3) Next to some encroachment area by Bovapur village residents.
                4) I cannot find much info about this builder.
                5) No parks or play area.

positives for me are:
                1) Payment plan suits me
                2) right on the Delhi-UP border, good connectivity
                3) proposal by GDA to remove the illegal encroachment and construct a road near the apartments. The tender has been issued by GDA a month back.
                4) Rates are comparatively less to nearby indirapuram and kaushambi area.

Please suggest whether it is a good investment. I am looking to move into this property in 2 yr of time. As per the builder the possession will be given in Dec 2013 ( which i expect to be highly optimistic). Realistically, I am expecting it to be somewhere late 2014.

Comment

Hi AJ,

that is an excellent summary of the positives and negatives of this project. One of my acquaintances has booked a unit in this project recently, and I think it looks like a good investment.

In addition to what you mentioned:
                  i) there is a 20:80 scheme going on where one has to pay 20% now and remaining 80% at possession
                  ii) BTW, being near to Gazipur mandi is not regarded as a negative by all. My acquaintance considered the proximity to Gazipur mandi, EDM mall etc, as a positive while deciding in favor of this project
                  iii) Anand Vihar ISBT/Metro center/railway station are less than a km away.

The possession as per builder is to be by end of this year, but expect that to be in 2015 only.
                  The only BIG risk I see is that is the road connecting project site to Delhi on Gazipur side should be ready by then, because that is planned to be the main entrance to the project. If the Builder can not get that done from GDA, the shine of this project will fade

Comment

Finally I booked here a flat Nothing found bad in this project according to price.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X