Moti Residency by Techman Buildwell - A Waste Investment

Last updated: December 14 2018
69 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Moti Residency by Techman Buildwell - A Waste Investment

Originally posted by baranwal View Post
    But Suggest how to deal this situations?? this is a problem in moti residency and I am not seeing any solution atleast for internal connecting roads, other leavable conditions for next 3 years atleast. Senior members can say something. Is there any solution other than moving to court?
    Bhaagtey bhoot ki langoti suna hain? So first get united as much as you can, real united, then get the max out of builder, prepare a list of pending items, get the easy one completed first, as far as connecting roads are concerned thats the work of gda, later or sooner, that will take place.

Comment

Dear All,

why don't we directly convey our problems to Builder and persue them for the resolutions.

In my opininon that should be the only approach.

Comment

dear all,

i am not end user of this society but i have seen lot of discussion started about this society in last few days.

Seeing to the problems presented by buyers end users/investors are very genuine.

I think it will be very helpful for the new buyers. They will get real real picture of situation.

Security of residents and a healthy environment of living is very basic need of anyone. Not sure why builder is not thinking of it.

Comment

From lots of feedback from the their staff ifself, I came to know that this builder accepted that Moti Residency is the flop show.

The good news is its allotee and residence already accepted the truth and situation. And they don't spend their time to raise this. No body even bother to turned up with any suggestion or feedback.

1. No maintenance office, staff to hear you.

2. I have faced a situation where a staff was about to start abusing with me. (But he then stopped, thanks to him), dont want to release any recording, because its builder's fault not him. The builder only make this situation.

3. I have raised this with all the senior staff out their in Delhi and in Moti Residency itself, their all time replies are:

a.) This is being looked after by Mr Sushil Roy. (The only person, who at leaaaast here your complain)
          b.) Abhi theek krwata hun siir.
          c.) Saheb (Owners, till date) logon ne mana kiya hai aisa karne ke liye.
          d.) Saheb log koi action nahin lete.
          e.) ho jayega (ever funniest and depressive statement, because nothing happen)
          4. out of these nothing happen.

MY ADVICE TO FRESH BUYERS OR PURCHASERS!!! PLEASE CHECK, LOOK AND TALK TO RESIDENCE BEFORE INVESTING ANY MONEY WITH THIS BUILDER ANYWHERE. IF YOU ARE SATISFIED THEN GO AHEAD.
          BEWARE

In my videos or audios, their poor staff will be fired, so will not upload them.

Comment

manjha ji,

i think you should upload the videos and audios so that people will get the real picture of builder attitude towards the residents.

Comment

The builder is shameless.

Grade 3 jaquar fittings
              Legrand is 3rd grade

The are such a..

Pls don't buy any flat

I have checked everything now

Comment

Mr Manjha ji comments and Mr Pavan comments are opposite

Not sure which one is coorect

But i guess road development started from Ashiana side

senior members can help in clearing the picture of road development

Comment

Originally posted by kamal1234 View Post
                  Mr Manjha ji comments and Mr Pavan comments are opposite

Not sure which one is coorect

But i guess road development started from Ashiana side

senior members can help in clearing the picture of road development
                  Road development has started from ashiyana gulmohar side. It is supposed to go till jyoti super village as of now based on talk I had with people working there.

Comment

Bharat ji,

So you want to say that this road will not connect meadows vista and moti residency.......

Please confirm

Comment

Originally posted by kamal1234 View Post
                      Bharat ji,

So you want to say that this road will not connect meadows vista and moti residency.......

Please confirm
                      As per current information right now it will not. Wait for couple more days for clear picture.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X