Moti Residency by Techman Buildwell - A Waste Investment

Last updated: December 14 2018
69 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Moti Residency by Techman Buildwell - A Waste Investment

Dear Senior members,

Is there any information for the road connecting to meadows vista...

please put some light

Comment

Originally posted by kamal1234 View Post
      Dear Senior members,

Is there any information for the road connecting to meadows vista...

please put some light
      not yet.

Comment

news news news: I have heard from somebody, that this builder is trying to escape from Moti Residency.

No development, if you see Medows, you feel always shame and depressed.

I have nothing to write more, but, Always think, this is the worst decision I have made to have a flat in Moti Residency by Techman Buildwell.

I always write here, so that new buyer should be aware.

Lots of wood word issues, plumbing issues in the project. No professional way to treat the issues.

Interesting news is, we as a customer are not only dissatisfied, but the employees of the projects are leaving now.

Comment

As per my enquiry from the office of Techman Buildwell Pvt Ltd there is no such customer as Manjha and it appears he is a planted person of some other developer to spoil the image of Moti Residency and if such person spoil the image of Moti Residency we people will also be the suffere to that so we should all be careful from such person.

Comment

Dear senior members

any update about road connecting to meadows vista ? Please share if anyone has any information.

Comment

Hi brbuyer, thanks for your attention. Lets not focus on such investigations, lets focus on the TRUTH

Comment

(Manjha) you are spoiling your own society. forum post is not going to make any major effect on builder. they will sell unsold flat on higher rate in future and you will be left out as a frustrated buyer. you are trying to close exit option for other buyer/investor nothing else. Rethink on your action. I don't think you had given any other thought during buying your flat as it was cheaper ticket in area. Learn to adopt it or buy ATS advantage

Comment

Originally posted by SRIGzb View Post
                  (Manjha) you are spoiling your own society. forum post is not going to make any major effect on builder. they will sell unsold flat on higher rate in future and you will be left out as a frustrated buyer. you are trying to close exit option for other buyer/investor nothing else. Rethink on your action. I don't think you had given any other thought during buying your flat as it was cheaper ticket in area. Learn to adopt it or buy ATS advantage
                  Now that is some selfish logic right there.

Comment

SRIGzb, tell me the day you replied above and till date. the progress of Moti Residency. I really don't see any progress.

No park, No CCTV, No parking.

I am not against the builder but their attitude towards ignoring the residents and keep giving excuses.

Anyways, up to you guys. I see, being statue will spoil more speedy.

Comment

instead writing here in forum, you should approach court for better result . in general builder's are known as monster they will laugh on your struggle for facilities. they know when & what to do. forum post is not going to make any positive impact on them.
                      These type of builder will use different name in next project to cheat innocent buyer nothing else.

For our safety we have GDA/consumer court, member should approach court for betterment of society. individual effort is not going to change much.

best of luck

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X