Moti Residency by Techman Buildwell - A Waste Investment

Last updated: December 14 2018
69 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Moti Residency by Techman Buildwell - A Waste Investment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
    Few days ago there was a meeting held with rwa, GDA officials and builder staff. Any progress with discussed action items?

Kaamdev bhai i think the meeting was held in Meadows vista....

Comment

Originally posted by Manjha View Post
      No progress all.

Looks like GDA and techman etc are in Hirbernation mode.

Worst society till date.
      manjha ji jab meeting hui hi nahi to progress kaisi....

Aur haan GDA is always in hibernaion mode kyuni ek hi aadmi kaam kar karke thak jata hai na Mr Yadav...

Ab kitna kaam karega ...

Comment

No progress all.

Looks like GDA and techman etc are in Hirbernation mode.

Worst society till date.

Manjha ji the problem in the Moti and Meadows vista is because of the residents ignorance no one is much worried about their rights.

If both societis residents can be unite and file an RTI to buildr and GDA about EDC money which we already given to GDA then you all can see actions from GDA immediately...

If you all want then lets try it... but by using real names because everyone has to come forward for it/...

Comment

I like your suggestion Kamal bhai Sahab, let me know how to attack on this issue.

Comment

I like your suggestion Kamal bhai Sahab, let me know how to attack on this issue.

Manjha ji, As you have posted a lot of things so i guess you know a lot how to attack these issue but if you really looking from some advice then please follow these:

1. Please arrange collective meeting in Meadows and Moti
            2. And from my view first you guys have to target the road issue no other issue because once road will be done then other issues will start solving.
            3.If you guys create a majority then you all can file RTI or a case against builder and GDA in court for the road condition because both socities already paid EDC and still nothing there from GDA side.

Thanks

Comment

Kamal ji,

Really appreciated your suggestion. Please let me know when should I call you for the discussion.

ROAD IS THE MAJOR ISSUE.

I also know, that this is one of the best location in RNE near future. but somehow, getting lag about roads.

I got to know that road contract work has been concluded and given to a company.

Comment

Kamal ji,

Really appreciated your suggestion. Please let me know when should I call you for the discussion.

ROAD IS THE MAJOR ISSUE.

I also know, that this is one of the best location in RNE near future. but somehow, getting lag about roads.

I got to know that road contract work has been concluded and given to a company.

Dear Manjah Ji,

How did you came to know that road contract work is done and given to company.
                I dont think so if some builder told you then its fake.... because if coract has been given then road work should start.... why company is waiting

Comment

Good point Kamal.

So, when can we unite about the show against Moti Residency and etc for our fundamental rights?

Comment

Whats the latest status

Hnbl Members,

Whats the latest status of our area? I am not around. So if someone can update here with the latest development (if any).

Thanks

Comment

Hnbl Members,

Whats the latest status of our area? I am not around. So if someone can update here with the latest development (if any).

Thanks
                      I heard that there is one shop opened in the society for basic needs.

Also heard that park construction has started

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X