Furnishing, white wash, Paint, wood, Iron, and interior finishing Ghaziabad

Last updated: May 3 2014
7 | Posts
1148 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furnishing, white wash, Paint, wood, Iron, and interior finishing Ghaziabad

I got a 2BHK 1280 Sq feet. Around 200Sq feet area is for modular kitchen + 2 cupboards.

There is one guy told me 800Sq feet price and quoted 1.60L for the same.

Kindly advise .... on cheaper option availble.

Re : Furnishing, white wash, Paint, wood, Iron, and interior finishing Ghaziabad

Originally posted by Tarun Pahwa
    I have recently got my 3bhk flat furnished in sector 56, Gurgaon with complete wood work. I hired a contractor (Ashish - 9910097871) who is very knowledgeable and innovative. He explained everything before undertaking the contract, he even shared costing details along with his margins. The quality of work is also very good, most importantly I felt very satisfied with his transparent approach.

After the work started, he managed everything from procurement to labour. Only issue is that he undertakes only 2-3 projects at a time, so you may need to wait before he can start working on your project.
    share other detail. total cost? per sq ft cost? kitchen , wardrobe cost? if any other work you have get done like false ceiling and its cost? you have only written theory type description which is not helpful for doing comparison

---------------

Follow on https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ziabad?t=76859

Comment

Re : Furnishing, white wash, Paint, wood, Iron, and interior finishing Ghaziabad

Furnishing, white wash, Paint, wood, Iron, and interior finishing Ghaziabad

I am currently based outside India planning to come back to settle down in September 2014 for good. I own a unit in GGV and the same is on rent presently. I will have to get the flat refurbished completely and complete work done on that before I settle in.
      Currently it’s on rent and some work already done like external iron door, almirah on each bedroom fans in all rooms’ curtain roads and minimum woodwork in kitchen etc. are done.
      Appreciate if somebody could provide me contact details of some committed contractors who can get all the things like furnishing, / white wash painting / woodwork /Iron /grill work and interior finishing. Appreciate of somebody can give a brief idea about what needs to be done and time / cost needed for the same.
      Thnaks in Advance.

Comment

So many reads , but no reply

Comment

There are many..whole area is flushed with people doing these work..when you come you can see the work & decide..

Comment

DKP Sir- thank you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X