I am staying outside NCR and planning to buy a 2-3 BHK house in NCR.

We are used to living in 1-2 storied houses. My parents resent living in high rise apartments.

How about buying a 2-3 BHK builder floor apartment in locations like Indirapuram, Vaishali? How good/ safe are these builders? Do these apartments fetch appreciation / resale value?

I would like to know pros-cons from esteemed Members / Experts here. Your guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...............
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HI Basant,

i was looginh out too for the similar builder floor in IP and had seen several options, but looks like there are many ready to movin flats available and no buyers available, one of my friend bought a flat there 2 years ago and not getting a good appriciation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogeshb
    HI Basant,

i was looginh out too for the similar builder floor in IP and had seen several options, but looks like there are many ready to movin flats available and no buyers available, one of my friend bought a flat there 2 years ago and not getting a good appriciation

i have heard that since these builder floor apartments have a common meter, water tank etc .. so this often leads to disputes between the inhabitants .. is this true ?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

This post should have been posted in Ghaziabad section

Anyway I have lived in Builder floors in IP. Here are my views :

Investment Point :

1. From Investment point of views, poor investment. Today, where you have availability of flats in Noida/Ghaziabad in same(or I shud say lesser) rates, why shud we opt Builder Floors in IP.

2. Even if you say that these are ready to move flats and Noida one's are under construction, I wud still say, for investment point of view, they are not better than noida one's

Living Purpose :

1. Highly Unsecure and unsafe. Society ppl bring a boy/person as a guard(not belonging to a certified security agency). There is no guarantee of the guard himself, whats the guarantee of ur belongings/vehicle

2. Most of the BFloors dont have covered parking(Thats the case for newly built up floors). You have to park vehicles on the ramp i.e. outside the gate, which make ur vehicle of few lakhs(Must be hard earned money) highly vunlerable.

3. Some times(Or most times), all society people do not have alike minds and hence prblms appear in contribution of maintenance of building.

4. Gentry living there is mixed, this is a point where Noida is ahead of IP having decent gentry within ur society.

5. Mostly(If builder is not biggy), quality of material used is poor. Some times designs are weired. Room sizes of 2/3 bed rooms are very small specially in new flats. B/r sizes are 8*8, 8*10, 8*10 and one of them is without balcony, its suffocating.

6. If we talk about IP only(Leave apart Vaishali), its still lack in transportation services. If u go to Shaktikhand -3/4, u will find it. Even some parts of Vasundhra suffers from same problem

7. Roads of Vaishali remains in disgusting state for years.

Hey, I am not just criticizing Builder floors due to any personal reason, these are the issues which I have felt and frds of mine are facing.

Though best advantages of BFloors are : AVailability of flats within ur budget, presence of markets, schools and hospitals and metro coming nearby in Vaishali(Thats not proposed metro, this is under construction metro).

B Floors had given end users a choice of having flats few years back when Noida was too costly and owning a flats was dream.

But today since we have options available, we wud compare and will chose amongst best. Right !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Friends,

Anyway I have lived in Builder floors in IP. Here are my views :

!

Great analysis, Coke
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Coke, but still the I think the builder floors are good options. If we compare them with already ready to move in or under construction appartments in the vicinity, then these are far cheaper. And if we see the appartments that are being launched on cheaper rates which brings BAppartments at par with them as far as rates are concerned, even then BAppartemnts are ready to move in whereas these new cheap appartments will take atleast 3 years to get ready and more if you want it to get habitant. what say.:)
    CommentQuote
  • B Floor's pros

Originally Posted by amol8080
    Hi Coke, but still the I think the builder floors are good options. If we compare them with already ready to move in or under construction appartments in the vicinity, then these are far cheaper. And if we see the appartments that are being launched on cheaper rates which brings BAppartments at par with them as far as rates are concerned, even then BAppartemnts are ready to move in whereas these new cheap appartments will take atleast 3 years to get ready and more if you want it to get habitant. what say.:)

Yes Amol, thats correct, Builder Floors have this advantage that they are ready to move.

Though I dont agree that Builder Floors are cheaper. 3 BHK builder floor(90 sq meter) will cost u around 30 Lakhs(I have seen 90 sq meter floors worth 32 Lakhs, 33 lakhs, 34 lakhs as well). While 2 BHK may cost little cheaper but area is less and rooms are very small.

However it depends on one's thinking, financial and family needs, whether he wants ready to move builder flat and can compromize with other issues or he can buy an under construction flat in GHP of good builder, pay rent and wait till the flat gets completed.
    CommentQuote
  • one of my friend recently bought a builder floor on first floor of 950 sqft super area 28 lakh in Sec-4 Vaishali.
    Someone was already living there. He told me location is good and near to road.

He wanted to move-in that's why he bought ready-to move in property.
    CommentQuote
  • B Floor Rates

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    one of my friend recently bought a builder floor on first floor of 950 sqft super area 28 lakh in Sec-4 Vaishali.
    Someone was already living there. He told me location is good and near to road.

He wanted to move-in that's why he bought ready-to move in property.

Yes correct, 1st floors are the cheapest one while Ground floor is costlier and 2nd floor with Roof Right is most costly.

Sec 4 Vaishali is near to he main market of sec 4 and its a good sector there.
    CommentQuote
  • :)Absolutly correct Coke, it all depends on the requirement of a person. Need to make up my mind and take the decision quickly, but all this is so confusing. Some body is giving good location, some body giving best price, somebody giving ready to move in option............... huffffffff....... this market will make everyone go crazy......................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    :)Absolutly correct Coke, it all depends on the requirement of a person. Need to make up my mind and take the decision quickly, but all this is so confusing. Some body is giving good location, some body giving best price, somebody giving ready to move in option............... huffffffff....... this market will make everyone go crazy......................

Think otherwise....You are lucky to have so many options to choose from...Have your priorities right...Must know what you want...
    CommentQuote