Hi, I wanted to sell my 3bhk front side unit in Gyan Khand 1. What is the rate should I expect?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Somewhere around 1 cr.
    CommentQuote
  • kyu majaak kar rahe ho kaamdev
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ip3bhk
    kyu majaak kar rahe ho kaamdev

1. It is in IP where we have ATS advantage :bab (45):
    2. Posh area with lush green surroundings, so old age people and small kids won't face respiratory issues. :bab (45):
    3. Ample parking space for SUVs. :bab (45):
    4. Ample play area for kids :bab (45):
    5. 24*7 power backup :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • 1.5 Cr.

Chalo ab done karo bhai ---- No cionfusion please.

Done.
    CommentQuote
  • 1.5 ek, 1.5 do, 1.5 teen, sold to planner bhai, paisa jama karaye aur receipt lena na bhooley.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    1. It is in IP where we have ATS advantage :bab (45):
    2. Posh area with lush green surroundings, so old age people and small kids won't face respiratory issues.
    3. Ample parking space for SUVs.
    4. Ample play area for kids :bab (45):
    5. 24*7 power backup :bab (45):

Kaamdev bhai aapko I/P bashing ke paise milte hai ya aap free sewa karte ho :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Oo Yar aab is bhai ko sahee rates bhee bata do koi .... yaa aaj bus Majaylaylo.com he chalta rehaga :) :)

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitfr
    Kaamdev bhai aapko I/P bashing ke paise milte hai ya aap free sewa karte ho :bab (59):

Bashing?? Look at the picture below:

Do you see green area, the green shown is an empty plot to be used for constructing more builder flats. Are we rats? These small things matter most after 5 or 6 years, when more pollution would be in air, more vehicles on road, and your kids glued to PS3 playing cricket in your million dollar house(Instead of easy accessible play ground). We are not shit makers, eating the food and converting that to shit is not the only aim of your life, we are living humans. First you spend your money to purchase a house then you spend rest of your life for the treatment of asthma, diabetes, poor eye sights, poor health etc of your family. Choice is yours, just for saving your driving time to office, don't play with your family's health. That too at the hyped price of a builder flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Confusedsoul-can u give more details abt ur 3 bhk unit -a)plot area?b)how much old unit?c)floor?d)roof right there in papers or not....here are the rates in my knowledge as i have been closely tracking builder flats in IP Area:

1)112 m floor with roof right in Niti khand-1,2-->59 to 62 lakhs depends upon negotiation and need of the seller.these are flats which are 3-4 years ols.new 112 m floor commands 68-72 L in Niti khand-1,2.
    2)112m floor with roof right in shakti khand-3,4-->53 to 56 lakhs -->3 to 4 years old...new furnished flat in shakti khand-3,4 with roof right ,demand is 68-75L .

This is just my observation/opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags123
    Hi Confusedsoul-can u give more details abt ur 3 bhk unit -a)plot area?b)how much old unit?c)floor?d)roof right there in papers or not....here are the rates in my knowledge as i have been closely tracking builder flats in IP Area:

1)112 m floor with roof right in Niti khand-1,2-->59 to 62 lakhs depends upon negotiation and need of the seller.these are flats which are 3-4 years ols.new 112 m floor commands 68-72 L in Niti khand-1,2.
    2)112m floor with roof right in shakti khand-3,4-->53 to 56 lakhs -->3 to 4 years old...new furnished flat in shakti khand-3,4 with roof right ,demand is 68-75L .

Almost close to my guessed price :D
    CommentQuote
  • HAhahahahahaha....
    What a creative thought Kaam bro....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    Originally Posted by KaamDev

Do you see green area, the green shown is an empty plot to be used for constructing more builder flats. Are we rats? These small things matter most after 5 or 6 years, when more pollution would be in air, more vehicles on road, and your kids glued to PS3 playing cricket in your million dollar house(Instead of easy accessible play ground).We are not shit makers, eating the food and converting that to shit is not the only aim of your life, we are living humans. First you spend your money to purchase a house then you spend rest of your life for the treatment of asthma, diabetes, poor eye sights, poor health etc of your family. Choice is yours, just for saving your driving time to office, don't play with your family's health. That too at the hyped price of a builder flat.
    CommentQuote

Do you see green area, the green shown is an empty plot to be used for constructing more builder flats. Are we rats? These small things matter most after 5 or 6 years, when more pollution would be in air, more vehicles on road, and your kids glued to PS3 playing cricket in your million dollar house(Instead of easy accessible play ground). We are not shit makers, eating the food and converting that to shit is not the only aim of your life, we are living humans. First you spend your money to purchase a house then you spend rest of your life for the treatment of asthma, diabetes, poor eye sights, poor health etc of your family. Choice is yours, just for saving your driving time to office, don't play with your family's health. That too at the hyped price of a builder flat.

Kaamdev bhai dil pe mat lo every one has its own choices & preferences, every one doesn't have crores of rupees to spend on lavish golf course facing villas or to buy in a so called high density high rise chawls with 50 floors looking at some small absurd green patch called park surrounded by 20 towers lol what a site.

I always say when you r spending your hard earned money do it with due diligence 4 factors location, ventilation, basic amenities & right pricing are the key factor..

bhai sab shane hai nobody will buy something which even he can't consume....
    CommentQuote
    Almost close to my guessed price :D

Bhai pehle toh pitai kar di I/P ki par suggestion toh diya hi nahi...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags123
    Hi Confusedsoul-can u give more details abt ur 3 bhk unit -a)plot area?b)how much old unit?c)floor?d)roof right there in papers or not....here are the rates in my knowledge as i have been closely tracking builder flats in IP Area:

"Planner" khush hua.
    Thanks for the correct market price...Almost correct.....Further depends on the need of seller.

1. Bhai. Nyay-Khand 1 (MLA plots) wale mein 2BHK Front (U/G Floor) ka rate ka idea dein --- RTM new.
    2. Bhai. Jis aadmi ne yeh thread chaloo kiya, uski bhi help karne ki kripa karein.....Please.

Warna IREF pe samay bitane ka kya faayda ====
    CommentQuote
    Bashing?? :ealth etc of your family. Choice is yours, just for saving your driving time to office, don't play with your family's health. That too at the hyped price of a builder flat.

Bhai Kaaam Dev Ji,

Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai ki Gyan-Khand 1 (New 2BHK) wale rate mein to Noida mein 2BHK Society flat bhi mil sakta hai. (For sure now in Class 1, but at-least society flat to hoga hi) Radha Garden ---=

Ladies, Also to note that the registry expences are much-much-much-much higher in IP compair to Noida high rise flats.

Thesedays I am getting too much tension but at wrong place.
    Kaamdev ji, aaap ka kya kahna hai????????
    CommentQuote