Dear All,

I am planning to buy a flat in Skytech Tower-A (3bhk,resale). Pls let me know if there is any problem/issue with the place/construction quality/other.

As an alternate, I have also seen a 3 bhk flat in Bopura arear, Oxy Homes . Kindly advise me as to which one would be a better choice. At crossings, the development is complete and is ready to move in while for Oxy the possession is planned in November. Request you to kindly pour in your views on this.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Always go with rtm, for rest of the points cr residents will help.
    CommentQuote
  • Why is it that every time someone by the name of Abhishek is confused between CR and some other location..... :)
    Anyways... I would support what Kaamdev had already said ... prefer RTM over under construction... CR is a beautiful place, enjoying this place since 1.5 years now and life is good...
    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • have you looked around in other societies of CR... location of skytech is not flattering ...and also not heard any hype around its quality/facilities ...frankly it lies in the bottom half if you divide all the currently RTM societies of CR in 2 halves...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    have you looked around in other societies of CR... location of skytech is not flattering ...and also not heard any hype around its quality/facilities ...frankly it lies in the bottom half if you divide all the currently RTM societies of CR in 2 halves...

I agree with you on this front, but I am not looking for facilities like Club, Swimming Pool,etc. Can anyone let me know the connectivity issue on NH-24 and status of nearest planned metro station ? Is there any development on this front ? Also what about the Dumping Ground issue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek007
    I agree with you on this front, but I am not looking for facilities like Club, Swimming Pool,etc. Can anyone let me know the connectivity issue on NH-24 and status of nearest planned metro station ? Is there any development on this front ? Also what about the Dumping Ground issue

I dont think metro is planned as of yet.
    Dumping ground case is pending in supreme court.
    CommentQuote