Hello all,

i'm thinking of buying 1 BHK in Aditya urban homes in Aditya world city in NH-24

Urban Homes NH 24 Ghaziabad

I'm worried about the location of the project.

Please tell me whether i should go for it location wise?

I am getting the deal of 1 BHK 585ft at 17L all inclusive. The possession is after 3years.

Please tell your views. Looking forward to it.

Thanks
Read more
193 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please help everyone, it is urgent and critical. It is my first investment. Please provide your feedback.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • renu2s2 years ago
      sorry!
      don't invest in this builder aditya world city(agrawal associates promoter , they are very cheap parties and stuck the buyers .
  • Location is fine and once the expressway is made , then will boost your investment. However builder is not that good ..try to check something in Golf links even if it is little expensive then aditya...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • renu2s2 years ago
      sorry!
      don't invest in this builder aditya world city(agrawal associates promoter , they are very cheap parties and stuck the buyers .
  • Originally Posted by Prateekr10
    Hello all,

i'm thinking of buying 1bhk in aditya urban homes in aditya world city in NH-24

Im getting the deal of 1bhk 585ft at 17L all inclusive. The possession is after 3years.

Thanks

Better To Invest In Noida Extension Because Appreciation in noida extension is more because of lots of boosting aspects like metro,isbt,commercial hubs,lots of five star and its lease hold area.......You can get better option on gaur chowk with budget 20 lacs and few subvention scheme like 30:70....Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Hello all,

i'm thinking of buying 1bhk in aditya urban homes in aditya world city in NH-24

Im getting the deal of 1bhk 585ft at 17L all inclusive. The possession is after 3years.

Thanks

====Jab delivery 3-5 saal mein lena hai to builder & area to be better.
    Think to go for 2BHK in Noida extension. I don't know any 1BHK in Noida Extension
    Paisa dhere dhere jayega ....no issue.
    You may feel very tight but ,,,,,pls rethink.

or

Just go & grab a RTM in Greater Noida

But kindly don't waste the time in booking.
    Don't forget to Pray lord to finalise any deal ==

I have seen people with money in their pocket but couldnot finalise the deal beacuse of openions of several people.

=======Collect the (-)ve point about your selected builder then it will be easy to finalize the deal.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • renu2s2 years ago
      sorry!
      don't invest in this builder aditya world city(agrawal associates promoter) , they are very cheap parties and stuck the buyers .
  • Thanks all for your replies.

@amitforu : aditya is not good ? aditya has delievered project in indirapuram.
    and my budget is 20L at max all inclusive. I cant go beyond this. Golf links appears to be beyond this budget.

@dhananjoy : Yes, noida extension is definitely better than this. But i'm not able to find any better option than this with the above mentioned budget.

@planner : isnt aditya a reliable builder ? Going for 2bhk in noida extension or RTM is not a possible option for me as it is out of my budget.

Aditya world city is a township in which apart from urban homes, other projects like luxury estate, white cottage, city apartments are also running. Their work is under progress and possession is expected by next year. I have attached pics of the site. They look promising that the township will come out to be great. Please see and share your views.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • For investment it is good, but keep the time frame to be 4 to 5 years, 3 years only if expressway work starts.
    CommentQuote
  • He started as a advice seeker but gradualy sounded like a Aditya broker. My POV only...
    CommentQuote
  • @Prateekr10 Go with Sarvottam Group Nx One 1 BHK At GAUR chowk...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Haha!

No, i'm just an advice seeker. I'm just stressing on Aditya because I haven't found any better option than this in my budget. That's why I'm seeking for advise desperately. In fact I am a first time investor.

Ok, I will look into Sarvottam project too.

But please tell me about this Aditya project. Since delivery is after 3 years, will the location and area of the neighbourhood be developed and good by that time and will NH 24 be broadened by that time?

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
    Haha

No, i'm just an advice seeker. I'm just stressing on aditya becuase i havent
    found any better option than this in my budget. Thts why im seeking for advise desperately.
    Infact i am a first time investor.

Ok, i will look into sarvottam project too.

But please tell me about this aditya project.
    Since delievery is after 3 years, will the location and are of the neighbourhood
    Be developed and good by that time and will NH 24 be broadened by that time?

Please advise

Bhai don't count on delivery dates, keep 2-3 years buffer too while deciding. I have seen almost ready projects getting delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok.

But all of you, please tell me

"is it worth investing in this project - Aditya Urban homes, 1bhk at 17L,,,,considering the location and area and its prospects after 3-4 years(when the delievery is expected)? "

this is my main question.

Is there any other better project in same budget ?
    CommentQuote
  • last week I have booked a 2bhk flat at aditya urban homes ,bsp at 2500/sqft,total price 24lacs including all charges.According to me that in this price range we will not get anywhere of noida as well as in ghazibad with a booking amount of 10%,85% bank loan,rest 5% at the time of posession.Please advise is it a good deal or not? or any problem with a builder or a channel partner IC?
    CommentQuote
  • Other better options are:
    Raj Nagar extension
    Bharat city - indraprastha yojna
    Siddarth Vihar
    CommentQuote
  • Now @kumaraditya seems to be someone just joined to promote aditya :P

hb_78 thanks for your reply. actually i wanted other options in these areas :

- noida extension
    - noida
    - greater noida west

this project i preferred because it has proximity with Noida extension.

Can you please suggest any better options in above areas in the same budget
    mentioning the names of projects rather than the locations.

Experienced members please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Prateek

I am in the same boat as you. I am also a first time buyer and have booked a 2 BHK (840 Sq. Ft.) in Aditya Urban Homes last week. After all the research, I finalized Aditya Urban Homes and Mahagun Mantra-2 in my budget (within 25 L) but after visiting both the locations, I preferred Urban homes. It will be launched in first week of august.
    CommentQuote