Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy 2bhk flat in Crossing area. Budget- 43 Lac.
I will be buying it and give it on rent, as i am not in city for at least 2 yrs, after that i will return back and shift to flat. (From rent i can repay bit of EMI part..:))

Two options i shortlisted are

1. GH 07 society (Main Crossing society) - 1270 sqft.; 43-44 lac depending on floor and location of flat and etc.
Pros- good flats, good MBR size, good open green area (infact largest open green area in this township), etc. covered parking, low density ..
Cons - 5 yrs old construction.

2. Paramount Maple - 1320 sqft (upcoming towers will be ready in Dec14-Jan15); new booking 16/18 floor road facing/park pacing. 43-44 lac.
Pros - New construction, Flat size and MBR size okay
Cons - not much open area, high denisty, open car parking

Any suggestions.... or any more options ?
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sumitqa
    Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy 2bhk flat in Crossing area. Budget- 43 Lac.
    I will be buying it and give it on rent, as i am not in city for at least 2 yrs, after that i will return back and shift to flat. (From rent i can repay bit of EMI part..:))

Two options i shortlisted are

1. GH 07 society (Main Crossing society) - 1270 sqft.; 43-44 lac depending on floor and location of flat and etc.
    Pros- good flats, good MBR size, good open green area (infact largest open green area in this township), etc. covered parking, low density ..
    Cons - 5 yrs old construction.

2. Paramount Maple - 1320 sqft (upcoming towers will be ready in Dec14-Jan15); new booking 16/18 floor road facing/park pacing. 43-44 lac.
    Pros - New construction, Flat size and MBR size okay
    Cons - not much open area, high denisty, open car parking

Any suggestions.... or any more options ?

Sorry, No idea.
    But suggest to get both .....

Friends, kindly help on this issue.....

Boss, in the mean time please visit other threads of Crossing --- You will get several (-) & (+) every society, which will help you to finalize .......Please don't forget to keep paper & pen handy with you to take notes while reading the thread.

All the best.

Bhagwaan sabko kam se kam ek Flat pradaan karein.

Boss, in the mean time please visit other threads of Crossing --- You will get several (-) & (+) every society, which will help you to finalize .......Please don't forget to keep paper & pen handy with you to take notes while reading the thread.

All the best.

All the best.

All the best.

All the best.

All the best.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks 'Planner' for replying (give you a good feel that you are not lost, al least some one is listening.)

I stayed at GH 07 society for 2 weeks, so have an idea of area, society and of other builders there like, mascot, livington, nest, dreamland, proview, etc's.

I really liked the society it doesnt gives you a feeling like you are only living alone, its lively, ppls are good, cooperative.
    Not like in most metros, where flat owner doesnt know who lives next.
    Bit concerned part is only of high maint. charges ... they are working on this. hope some resolution comes soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Any suggestions on my query ???
    CommentQuote
  • GH 07 society keeping all the facts given by you into consideration.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks KaamDev for your suggestion.

only fact i am more inclined to Paramount one is that construction is new one possession by Jan 2015 and CR property is infact 5 yrs old. Only this is the point.

CommentQuote
  • People are buying 5 year old builder flats as they have more space then the new one, make a sheet with all the parameters, cost, area, gentry, open area, common area, pool, floor, location, maintenance charges, maintenance service, construction quality, etc etc and then compare.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks KaamDev for your suggestion.

only fact i am more inclined to Paramount one is that construction is new one possession by Jan 2015 and CR property is infact 5 yrs old. Only this is the point.

I Suggest U to go with Paramount Symphony....
    CommentQuote
  • Just to update you guys, i booked in Paramount symphny- Mapple ... Thanks all for your suggestion
    CommentQuote
    Just to update you guys, i booked in Paramount symphny- Mapple ... Thanks all for your suggestion

Congr8s.What was your final deal in paramount?
    CommentQuote
  • I settled for 1120 sqft unit, not for 1320sqft..
    CommentQuote
  • wow quick decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Yep, considering all things i just settled for it. did a direct booking with company on better nego rates
    CommentQuote
    Just to update you guys, i booked in Paramount symphny- Mapple ... Thanks all for your suggestion

congrats...but one thing i want to understand that you did not purchase in main CR because of old construction. so flat which you purchased it means you will sell before it bocomes 5 year old. am i right ? because you do not want to keep a flat which is more than 5 years old...
    CommentQuote
    I settled for 1120 sqft unit, not for 1320sqft..

what price AI?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by veeru2010
    congrats...but one thing i want to understand that you did not purchase in main CR because of old construction. so flat which you purchased it means you will sell before it bocomes 5 year old. am i right ? because you do not want to keep a flat which is more than 5 years old...

@veeru2010 - Actually this wasnt a reason, price was getting extended beyond my limits, i dont know but all of a sudden sellers has increased prices in GH 07 society. So i had to sought some other option within my budget, all else was going beyond it so i settled down on this. This is new construction and paramount symphony has good quality and reputation as well.

Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    what price AI?

@ragh_ideal - around 35+
    CommentQuote