Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

Collapse
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

Last updated: August 19 2014
22 | Posts
4392 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

    Hi Guys,

    I am looking to buy 2bhk flat in Crossing area. Budget- 43 Lac.
    I will be buying it and give it on rent, as i am not in city for at least 2 yrs, after that i will return back and shift to flat. (From rent i can repay bit of EMI part..)


    Two options i shortlisted are

    1. GH 07 society (Main Crossing society) - 1270 sqft.; 43-44 lac depending on floor and location of flat and etc.
    Pros- good flats, good MBR size, good open green area (infact largest open green area in this township), etc. covered parking, low density ..
    Cons - 5 yrs old construction.

    2. Paramount Maple - 1320 sqft (upcoming towers will be ready in Dec14-Jan15); new booking 16/18 floor road facing/park pacing. 43-44 lac.
    Pros - New construction, Flat size and MBR size okay
    Cons - not much open area, high denisty, open car parking

    [Why CR, GZB - My relatives are there in GH 07, so they can have a look of my property, when i am not there. Society and locations are good].

    Any suggestions.... or any more options ?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

    Originally posted by sumitqa View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I am looking to buy 2bhk flat in Crossing area. Budget- 43 Lac.
    I will be buying it and give it on rent, as i am not in city for at least 2 yrs, after that i will return back and shift to flat. (From rent i can repay bit of EMI part..)


    Two options i shortlisted are

    1. GH 07 society (Main Crossing society) - 1270 sqft.; 43-44 lac depending on floor and location of flat and etc.
    Pros- good flats, good MBR size, good open green area (infact largest open green area in this township), etc. covered parking, low density ..
    Cons - 5 yrs old construction.

    2. Paramount Maple - 1320 sqft (upcoming towers will be ready in Dec14-Jan15); new booking 16/18 floor road facing/park pacing. 43-44 lac.
    Pros - New construction, Flat size and MBR size okay
    Cons - not much open area, high denisty, open car parking

    [Why CR, GZB - My relatives are there in GH 07, so they can have a look of my property, when i am not there. Society and locations are good].

    Any suggestions.... or any more options ?
    Sorry, No idea.
    But suggest to get both .....

    Friends, kindly help on this issue.....

    Boss, in the mean time please visit other threads of Crossing --- You will get several (-) & (+) every society, which will help you to finalize .......Please don't forget to keep paper & pen handy with you to take notes while reading the thread.

    All the best.

    Bhagwaan sabko kam se kam ek Flat pradaan karein.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

      Thanks 'Planner' for replying (give you a good feel that you are not lost, al least some one is listening.)

      I stayed at GH 07 society for 2 weeks, so have an idea of area, society and of other builders there like, mascot, livington, nest, dreamland, proview, etc's.

      I really liked the society it doesnt gives you a feeling like you are only living alone, its lively, ppls are good, cooperative.
      Not like in most metros, where flat owner doesnt know who lives next.
      Bit concerned part is only of high maint. charges ... they are working on this. hope some resolution comes soon.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

        Any suggestions on my query ???

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

          GH 07 society keeping all the facts given by you into consideration.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

            Thanks KaamDev for your suggestion.

            only fact i am more inclined to Paramount one is that construction is new one possession by Jan 2015 and CR property is infact 5 yrs old. Only this is the point.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

              People are buying 5 year old builder flats as they have more space then the new one, make a sheet with all the parameters, cost, area, gentry, open area, common area, pool, floor, location, maintenance charges, maintenance service, construction quality, etc etc and then compare.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

                Originally posted by sumitqa View Post
                Thanks KaamDev for your suggestion.

                only fact i am more inclined to Paramount one is that construction is new one possession by Jan 2015 and CR property is infact 5 yrs old. Only this is the point.



                I Suggest U to go with Paramount Symphony....

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

                  Just to update you guys, i booked in Paramount symphny- Mapple ... Thanks all for your suggestion

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Crossing Republik, Which flat to buy

                    Originally posted by sumitqa View Post
                    Just to update you guys, i booked in Paramount symphny- Mapple ... Thanks all for your suggestion
                    Congr8s.What was your final deal in paramount?
                    "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X