Querry of an End User..Please Help!! Buying a home in Indrapuram

Last updated: August 16 2014
28 | Posts
3450 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Querry of an End User..Please Help!! Buying a home in Indrapuram

Dear Friends and Respected Senior Members of this forum...This is my first thread in this forum and i need your help. I have been following IREF for quite some months now trying to collect information about property in indrapuram/vasundhara and noida. I am a young inexperienced end user and will be living with my family(my parents and sister). Looking for 3bhk builder floor or society flat and my budget is 80-90 lacs. RTM is not a constraint...we not in a hurry to shift and can also do with possession upto 2 years. Please help me with these issues :

1. I know indrapuram is good for end user but should i also look for property in Noida as well, as i am a delhite and noida seems too quite in comparision to indrapuram( wo chehel pehel and market life ki aadat hai humko ). But still if u feel noida is better than please tell why and suggest some good project i should look for?

2. I would like to know about this project named 'La Royale" as this is a new builder i have heard by the name of MKS. Will it be safe to think of purchasing a 3bhk there for end user perspective as the location is quite good and they are offering CLP plan which i am very comfortable with and the possesion is 2 years.

3. And last what documents, papers and other relevant things we should look for when buying a property to know if we are making a safe purchase?

I again thank you all and ask for advice regarding my queries.

Re : Querry of an End User..Please Help!! Buying a home in Indrapuram

3 BHK society flat is not possible in this budget, you may get a builder flat only in IP.

Comment

Nish and Kaamdev, 90 lacs is a handsome amount for IP. Do thorough leg work and negotiate hard. This is very much possible.

Comment

Originally posted by delhiite View Post
        Nish and Kaamdev, 90 lacs is a handsome amount for IP. Do thorough leg work and negotiate hard. This is very much possible.
        Delhiite Bhai, agree to you, but if in case I were having this much of money, I won't be looking options in IP.

Comment

In case a person can make most of down payment; in this budget, i would suggest some DDA society in Mayur Vihar Phase 1/2 in delhi.

Comment

IP is overcrowded.... look at Vasundhara ... spacious roads.... clean water..... What is attracting you towards IP?

Comment

KD, Santosh and Deepak, Look, everyone has got his own personal choice. Come on, tell me, what does Mayur Vihar offer except a delhi address. Vasundhra seems like a ghost town. No offences to anyone, but the gentleman in question simply loves the chehel pehel which IP provides. The one you love might be shit in my view and vice-versa.
              Nish, IP is one of the best regions in NCR. Area simply offers everything that you want, be it good schools, good groceries, good malls for weekends, zyms, bars, restaurants and what not. You name an amenity, IP has it. Believe me, very few other areas can compete with IP in chehel pehel and markets. Last, but not the least, I would say, do not fall in the trap of UC; simply go for RTM. Go for it dude with your eyes closed! You will not regret.

Comment

KD, Santosh and Deepak, Look, everyone has got his own personal choice. Come on, tell me, what does Mayur Vihar offer except a delhi address. Vasundhra seems like a ghost town. No offences to anyone, but the gentleman in question simply loves the chehel pehel which IP provides. The one you love might be shit in my view and vice-versa.
                Nish, IP is one of the best regions in NCR. Area simply offers everything that you want, be it good schools, good groceries, good malls for weekends, zyms, bars, restaurants and what not. You name an amenity, IP has it. Believe me, very few other areas can compete with IP in chehel pehel and markets. Last, but not the least, I would say, do not fall in the trap of UC; simply go for RTM. Go for it dude with your eyes closed! You will not regret.
                Do we habe any golf club in ip or some sports complex?? Genuinly interested to know.

Comment

Originally posted by vermbharat View Post
                  Do we habe any golf club in ip or some sports complex?? Genuinly interested to know.
                  LOL, I see people playing golf in swarn jayanti park even I have seen few couples playing hand ball behind the bushes in park.

Comment

ye aapki choice hai , in indrapuram SARVOTTAM SHREE, IN vasundhara KSN SQAURE, IN noida on EXPRESS way MANY PROJECTS like gulshan ikebana. Golden palm,Today Ridge,go for resale only , you will be benefitted.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X