Querry of an End User..Please Help!! Buying a home in Indrapuram

Last updated: August 16 2014
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Querry of an End User..Please Help!! Buying a home in Indrapuram

3 bhk in indrapuram

I want to suggest you for sarvottam shree.
    Reason -
    a- very fast progress
    b- proposed metro station (near sarvottam shree)
    c- elevated road (up & down from Kanavani pulia to direct to up gate & raj nagar ext.)
    Already tender are alloted, you can inquire at GDA.
    d- feature very attaractive
    e- Constructed by Modern Construction Co. Delhi (can be check on website 2500 Cr Company)

Comment

Originally posted by titu65 View Post
      I want to suggest you for sarvottam shree.
      Reason -
      a- very fast progress
      b- proposed metro station (near sarvottam shree)
      c- elevated road (up & down from Kanavani pulia to direct to up gate & raj nagar ext.)
      Already tender are alloted, you can inquire at GDA.
      d- feature very attaractive
      e- Constructed by Modern Construction Co. Delhi (can be check on website 2500 Cr Company)
      Rates??

Comment

Hi nish, i have a 3bhk builder floor in niti khand 1. I bought it for end use but couldnt shift there due to some business reasons. It is a very good floor and construction quality is also good. Its in your budget as well if you would like to have a look at it then please feel free to ask me.

Regards,

Manpreet

Comment

Originally posted by singh1984 View Post
          Hi nish, i have a 3bhk builder floor in niti khand 1. I bought it for end use but couldnt shift there due to some business reasons. It is a very good floor and construction quality is also good. Its in your budget as well if you would like to have a look at it then please feel free to ask me.

Regards,

Manpreet
          Sir wait for 2016, you will get double of the current rate, don't be so hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by confusedsoul View Post
            Hi Nish,Candycrush I am looking to sell of my 3bhk builder floor in GK1 Indirapuram. If this interests you, PM me for more details.
            Hi Dear, Thanks for the offer, I am looking for a society appartment and not the builder floor rgds

Comment

Sir ji
              I had alredy invested in sarvottam shree. through corporate deal about 6 month ago,
              but now market is very slow ,so you can buy at very comptetive rates, if you will spend some
              time then you will get a good deal.
              best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
                Sir wait for 2016, you will get double of the current rate, don't be so hurry.
                Thanks kaamdev for your advice but i am going to purchase another flat or floor which is near to my shop. I think this the best time to purchase for an end user.

Now i am looking to buy builder floor in ramprastha greens vaishali but i am confused between builder floor and society flat in pearl court.

My third option is to invest in new project in ramprastha green i.e. ramprastha platinum heights.

( i am looking for a spacious 3 bhk and my budget is 1.20 cr).

Please advice

Comment

Originally posted by singh1984 View Post
                  Thanks kaamdev for your advice but i am going to purchase another flat or floor which is near to my shop. I think this the best time to purchase for an end user.

Now i am looking to buy builder floor in ramprastha greens vaishali but i am confused between builder floor and society flat in pearl court.

My third option is to invest in new project in ramprastha green i.e. ramprastha platinum heights.

( i am looking for a spacious 3 bhk and my budget is 1.20 cr).

Please advice
                  Have You ever visited Amrapali Leisure Valley in GNW, why do you want to stay in that filthy slum place that too in this decent budget.

Comment

Only reason is i can not go far from my shop which is in shahdara. I wanted to buy floor in vihars but rates are too high there. Ramprastha greens looks better to me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X