Hi,
New project is coming up in Vasundhara by the name "Vasundhara Grand" by Nandini homes builders.
Location is bang on Atal Chawk.
Does anyone heard of this, any suggestion abt the location/project ??

Thanks in advance
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No reply :(
    Guys plz help me with my query.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls check all the papers/clearances before going ahead as the project of KSN buildwell just opposite have been stopped for almost 8-9 mpnths. It has High court stay and god knows when this project will clear. Take all the precaution and check each and every approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    Pls check all the papers/clearances before going ahead as the project of KSN buildwell just opposite have been stopped for almost 8-9 mpnths. It has High court stay and god knows when this project will clear. Take all the precaution and check each and every approval.

Thanks for your response, I have asked them and according to them all clearance has been obtained. Assuming that all paperwork is clear, what u suggest abt the location and other aspect. Is it worth booking here?
    CommentQuote
  • Dont rely on Builder and check all the approvals /papers by your self . If everything is fine then it is worth booking there as it has a very good location and Vasundhara is good place to live in as it is not congested as IP and Vaishali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    Dont rely on Builder and check all the approvals /papers by your self . If everything is fine then it is worth booking there as it has a very good location and Vasundhara is good place to live in as it is not congested as IP and Vaishali.

Thanks, I will ask for papers, but I am not knowledgeable enough to see what all approvals/papers to look for :(
    Is there any proposed plan for metro in Vasundhara, if yes than how far will be the station (which sector).
    Sorry for asking too many questions.
    CommentQuote
  • main papers to see are clear ownership title of piece of land where the project is proposed, possession letter(implies that builder has taken physical possession of land, environment clearnace, pollution clearance, project map approval, layout approval, no of floors per tower approval.

There is no metro prposed in vasindhara and cureent Vaishali metro station will be the one. You will have another metro station in Mohan nagar but the link between vaishali metro station and mohan nagar is currently suspended because UP awas vikas inability to fund the project
    CommentQuote
  • Projects like this will die their natural death before becoming reality. Ksn build well/ gardenia in sector 18, all of them launched with lot of fanfare but currently all work has stopped. The reason best known to builders. Initially when I moved to vasundhara I was informed by property dealer that vasundhara comprises of row houses and apartments ( low rise) not more than 8 floors. But all these launches claim to be 25-35 floors.can vasundhara infrastructure handle this load?????
    CommentQuote
  • Moreover all work has stopped in these projects after 8 floors. Wish upavp not to approve these absurd projects
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vaishaliip;

I am also interested in this project. Did you book in this project? Let me know your findings. Your findings will help me to take my decision.

Thanks
    Shobhit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, any one booked in this project?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • 08mksh2 years ago
      Any1 booked in this project?? Even I am interested !!!!
  • Hi all,

I was looking out for properties in Vasundhara and nearby areas. I came across this project which seems decent enough to invest. Requesting your views on this builder and project.

Also, Please let me know what all clearances /papers to look for before entering into a sale agreement.

Lastly, if anyone has booked a flat in this project, I would want to get in touch to know the offered price, whether it's negotiable or not.

I'm interested in buying a 3BHK in this property or some other decent property. Requesting your views and help in this regard.

Last Point - The project is mentioned as RERA registered on all real estate websites with RERA registration number - UPRERAPRJ4477 , but when I go to 'Verify Registration' link on the RERA website, it throws an error saying 'Project cost can't be less than 1 Cr'. The project shows up in the list of projects on the RERA website, though. Why's this happening?

Thanks
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Did anyone book? What is the builder saying for possession? The project is delayed by 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Peeps,

Does anyone has any info about this project, are the builder dues cleared etc? Any buyer in this project? Asking as I am looking to buy a house for myself.
    CommentQuote