Can experts guide how is this project
Saya Gold Avenue ?
I analyzed this project found following advantages and disadvantages:

Positives
1) Good Location next to Shipra Mall and Assotech
2) Developed Area

Negative
1) Payment plan ( only Flexi no CLP)

Can experts advice is it gud to invest in this project for self use?
Read more
230 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Important to confirm against exact location.

There was some other site/broker saying its opposite shipra mall. Where wikimapia has it marked.

Problem with that would be that the land than is greenbelt. Funny to see even shipramall in greenbelt.
    http://www.shrisvinayakproperty.com/ProImg/GHAZIABAD-Master-Plan-Map-2021.jpg

If this was clean land than the price quoted is too good to be true. 4.5k bsp for top floors..

Moderator please move to ghaziabad forum
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates??? Heard its going to launch on Deepawali...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • How is the builder?? is it worth investing on this one?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates????

CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram has become useless place to stay/invest. With 65-70% of occupancy in current inventory and projects like saya and others coming with 34-35 floors. How come the roads and other basic amenities handle this load?????
    CommentQuote
  • most idiotic project it's not 35 floors but 38 floors according to my information.And at launch they r asking 5500 app price.Too costly for any specification also broker told me that they will be raising the price by around 1000 Rs in 6 months in confidence.I had a new flat in GAUR VALERIO and i sold it at 5000 RS after very long period how could any builder justify pricing of 5500/ for new launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Its 4500 and not 5500 and I think its not overpriced considering that their previous project Zenith is being offered in resale at 6200 at the same location.

CommentQuote
  • No doubt, builder is reputed, much much better than other chor, but at this price IP is suicide. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rktulsian
    Its 4500 and not 5500 and I think its not overpriced considering that their previous project Zenith is being offered in resale at 6200 at the same location.

you should get your facts right but maybe you are broker so u like to spread misinformation.
    4500 is for top floor and only basic price my calculation included all the other charges and was for around 10 floor because in NCR people still don't buy higher floor then 10 or 12 for various reasons.and you maybe right about ZENITH's price but there are no sale happenings at that price except in 2BHK.because people will preferably buy in ATS or orange county because of there location.
    CommentQuote
  • 4495 is for 34th floor....the builder has not launched the top floor(38)....world over people prefer top floor and infact pay huge premium for it.

CommentQuote
  • Shipra Suncity is already a hell hole, with no roads, no power, full of dogs and potholes. If this 38 storey monster comes up, then that place will be unlivable, for people who book there as well as for existing people.

I am told that all RWAs in Shipra are gearing up to take legal steps to put a stay on the construction even before it begins.

Looks like this project will be doomed even before it takes off... so be careful when you invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by user73
    Shipra Suncity is already a hell hole, with no roads, no power, full of dogs and potholes. If this 38 storey monster comes up, then that place will be unlivable, for people who book there as well as for existing people.
    I am told that all RWAs in Shipra are gearing up to take legal steps to put a stay on the construction even before it begins.
    Looks like this project will be doomed even before it takes off... so be careful when you invest.

On what basis are they planning to stop the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Received the following mail from one of the company's official:

Hello Sir,

Location is just next to Shipra Mall at the entrance of Gate No. 6 Shipra Suncity, Opposite to Shipra Sun Tower.

After 4 to 5 months and launching rate will be 1000 rs per sq ft in additional to current soft launch rate.

Construction will start after launch and from that date we will take 3 years + six months of grace period.

Right now we are giving an inaugural discount of 195 rs per sq ft

Land area is 5 acres and no. of units are 1500.

Please free to contact me back if you need any further clarification.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    On what basis are they planning to stop the project?

I know a few people in various RWAs within Shipra Suncity who have told me about this. Since I am not directly concerned (you won't catch me dead buying as much as a brick within Shipra Suncity, forget about a flat), I did not enquire the details. However, if anyone is genuinely thinking of putting their hard earned money into this, then it may make sense to pay a visit to the RWA of at least one of the societies within Shipra..it won't be much of an extra effort in case someone is going for a site visit. Given the location description in another post, it seems that the site is right next to Suntower (also known as slumtower).
    So, talking to their RWA might be useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi user 73

Since I am not a local, I dont know anything abt shipra sun tower. It would be great if u could tell what is wrong with shipra project and why is shipra suntower called slumtower??

CommentQuote