i have a 2bhk flat n shipra suncity. its a very gud exp buying a flat here. shops are in abundance. i can buy milk even at 10.30 night. any kind of medicine recomended is readily available. there are hundreds of chemists like apollo, guardian etc. restaurants , malls and standard of living is ultimate

society is well managed. there is practically no problem living here. no concept of reserved parking. one can park vehicle anywhere.one can find well qualified doctors and clinicr at every corner.

three big parks and a big swimming pool is also present within shipra sun city.

indirapuram is a very beautiful place to live. i want to live here forever. the facilities that i got in south delhi are nothing that i get here.

i am praising indirapuram because of the positive experience i have.
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Oops you reminded me of Sydney.
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram is a city and ghaziabad is a state. UP is a country, India is a planet, earth is a solar system.
    CommentQuote
  • metro coming in sector 62 noida will have positive effect on indirapuram prices. like dwarka appreciated due to arrival oe metro, indirapuram is headed for the same in 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monlal
    i have a 2bhk flat n shipra suncity. its a very gud exp buying a flat here. shops are in abundance. i can buy milk even at 10.30 night. any kind of medicine recomended is readily available. there are hundreds of chemists like apollo, guardian etc. restaurants , malls and standard of living is ultimate

society is well managed. there is practically no problem living here. no concept of reserved parking. one can park vehicle anywhere.one can find well qualified doctors and clinicr at every corner.

three big parks and a big swimming pool is also present within shipra sun city.

indirapuram is a very beautiful place to live. i want to live here forever. the facilities that i got in south delhi are nothing that i get here.

i am praising indirapuram because of the positive experience i have.

Agree in toto ....Indirapuram is a city and Ghaziabad is a District.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Agree in toto ....Indirapuram is a city and Ghaziabad is a District.

Yes, and I am Shahrukh Khan, have you ever witnessed the morning evening traffic mess in front of Saya :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • traffic mess

traffic mess is all over delhi. 4get indhrapuram. have u seen traffic condition in south delhi west delhi. see jams in nehru place, brt, malviya ngr, saket, green park, gk2 kalkaji southex patel ngr karol bagh kirti ngr mayapuri uttam ngr dwarka flyover to name a few. saya road is at the end of shipra suncity. and i dont go there. and jam is there at peak hours. now gda has ordered to install red light at jaipuria t point for hassle free traffic movement.
    CommentQuote
    traffic mess is all over delhi. 4get indhrapuram. have u seen traffic condition in south delhi west delhi. see jams in nehru place, brt, malviya ngr, saket, green park, gk2 kalkaji southex patel ngr karol bagh kirti ngr mayapuri uttam ngr dwarka flyover to name a few. saya road is at the end of shipra suncity. and i dont go there. and jam is there at peak hours. now gda has ordered to install red light at jaipuria t point for hassle free traffic movement.

Safedi ke shauqin bhaisahab, khud ki patloon fat rahi ho to doosre ki fati shirt dekh ke khush nahi hoti ki chalo uski bhi to fati hain :D IP is going to be a slum sooner or later, it gives me a strain just to visualize the situation in IP IF IN CASE metro reaches to IP, morning office hours, evening office hours, DPS off timings, it has already become NH24 part 2, all commercials vehicles uses this road to avoid the hustle on NH24. And biggest KOD me KHAAJ, ram leela time in IP, sone pe suhaaga, greenery ke naam pe small plants on the road divider. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Yes, and I am Shahrukh Khan, have you ever witnessed the morning evening traffic mess in front of Saya :bab (45):

So now a different issue/question....traffic.....it is everywhere....where it is not it would be in 10-15 year. There was a time when in IP no body wanted to come..like raj nager extension :bab (59): now.
    CommentQuote
  • Joh bhi bol lo indirapuram me dum toh hai ;););)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • if it were slum then nobody would have bought 3 bhk at 1 cr plus

many societies like ats advantage, orange county, assotech windsor have seen buyers buying at crore plus levels.
    shipra sun tower has rate of around 87 lac. shipra krishna vista thoug a delayed project is commanding crore plus rate for 3 bhk.
    the prices in indirapuram have indeed been steady and in upward direction even though prices elsewhere like delhi gurgaon noida are constant to down in the last two years scenerio.

you believe mee that it takes about 10 min to reach u.p.boarder from nizamudin nh24 t point. another 7 minutes to reach shipra mall and shipra suncity. i.e. just 17 minutes during non peak hours
    if u live in mayur vihar 1 2 or 3 it will take more than 17 minuter from nh24 t point.

so as people are realizing this , the prices are going up and the days are not far when prices reach mayur vihar levels.

so i advice people to buy in indirapuram in this slowdown period. i also waited very long in a hope that prices will decline in indirapuram when 2bhk in shipra windsor was 45-50 lac 2 years back but the same flat i bought at 62 lac three months back.
    CommentQuote
  • and one more thing i want to add is that 62 lac is the price exclusive of stamp duty and 1 %brokerage.
    when u add those figures the cost comes at 67 lac and add another 2.5 lac for wood work of almirahs, kitchen whitewash pain work electricity work and modifications of sliding aluminium windows.
    it has costed me 69.5 lacs so far and another 62 thousand for mutation.

so it costed me 70 lac płus.

with this practical knowledge i am saying that indirapuram is a fully developed sub citx and there is no price decrease. i have learned this fact now.
    CommentQuote
    and one more thing i want to add is that 62 lac is the price exclusive of stamp duty and 1 %brokerage.
    when u add those figures the cost comes at 67 lac and add another 2.5 lac for wood work of almirahs, kitchen whitewash pain work electricity work and modifications of sliding aluminium windows.
    it has costed me 69.5 lacs so far and another 62 thousand for mutation.

so it costed me 70 lac płus.

with this practical knowledge i am saying that indirapuram is a fully developed sub citx and there is no price decrease. i have learned this fact now.

:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    :D

hahaha ... full form mein ho bhai aap toh ... too good ! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • I am also a resident of shipra suncity and I completely agree with KaamDev. I feel as if I am living in connaught place.
    CommentQuote
  • Saya gold avenue pe kya vichaar hai???
    CommentQuote