Last updated: November 5 2013
111 | Posts
40243 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indirapuram, Vaishali and Vasundhra Rates in GZB

Hi All,

We are seeing a lot of flats being launched in Noida and adjecent areas every week or 10 days.

Every project is claiming to have some specialities and amenities. for us, the biggest thing is rates - which are coming down continuosly. And after few projects in Greater Noida sec 1, 4, 12 (Noida ext), rates are at bottom level till date. And still we are not sure if rates will be coming down like this.

Since the projects are in Noida and they are claiming to have 70-80% green area(which is Noida authority's rule) and providing some special features, do you think within next 2-3 years or around this time period, Indirapuram/Vaishali/Vasundhra/Crossing Republic/RN ext/NH24 real estate market will also impacted ? While we know some of them are already having tough times !

I have following reasons for this to happen :
    1. Noida's infra is better than Gzb
    2. Noida's electicity/water supply is also better than Gzb
    3. Security system is almost same as Gzb or we can say slightly better
    4. Gentry within society is better
    5. Before this kind of mega launching of flats, facts show that Noida's proeprty pices appreciate better than Gzb
    6. Noida authority has more controls over builders as compared to Gzb

Your valuable comments are welcomed.

Re : Indirapuram, Vaishali and Vasundhra Rates in GZB

Indirapuram has few advantages over Noida;

1. It has no villages.
    2. It is a residential zone. There are no major offices/ institutions.
    3. It has slightly cheaper cost of living compared with Noida.
    4. It has more options in terms of houses i.e. builder floors & plots.
    5. In Noida one needs to go to a small even to buy a bread (according to one of my friend who lives there) whereas one can get everything in Indirapuram in street corner shops.

Ofcourse for RE market, developments in Noida will surely impact Indirapuram, Vaishali etc. People moved to Indirapuram purely for economic reasons and that is reversing now..you are absolutely right.

Comment

Point !

Originally posted by Basant View Post
      Indirapuram has few advantages over Noida;

1. It has no villages.
      2. It is a residential zone. There are no major offices/ institutions.
      3. It has slightly cheaper cost of living compared with Noida.
      4. It has more options in terms of houses i.e. builder floors & plots.
      5. In Noida one needs to go to a small even to buy a bread (according to one of my friend who lives there) whereas one can get everything in Indirapuram in street corner shops.

Ofcourse for RE market, developments in Noida will surely impact Indirapuram, Vaishali etc. People moved to Indirapuram purely for economic reasons and that is reversing now..you are absolutely right.

Thats great basant, Thanks for inputting ur valuable comments. however I hope you won't mind if I give some points against ur given reasons :

1. It has no villages - Does it really affect? and yes there are villages near to IP
      2. It is a residential zone. There are no major offices/ institutions - This is also a added advantage for Noida !
      3. It has slightly cheaper cost of living compared with Noida. - Yes but now since Noida is imposing thousands of flats, this wud be no longer a seen !
      4. It has more options in terms of houses i.e. builder floors & plots. - This is right but Builder floors are more due to lack of options within budget. But now if u r getting a society flat in same range as Builder floors, one wud obviously go for a builder floor !
      5. In Noida one needs to go to a small even to buy a bread (according to one of my friend who lives there) whereas one can get everything in Indirapuram in street corner shops. - I agree thats the case where IP is better than Noida but there are areas in IP as well where u need to travel to buy daily need goods
      Last edited March 23 2010, 09:31 PM. Reason: gfff

Comment

Originally posted by coke_indian View Post
        Thats great basant, Thanks for inputting ur valuable comments. however I hope you won't mind if I give some points against ur given reasons :

1. It has no villages - Does it really affect? and yes there are villages near to IP
        2. It is a residential zone. There are no major offices/ institutions - This is also a added advantage for Noida !
        3. It has slightly cheaper cost of living compared with Noida. - Yes but now since Noida is imposing thousands of flats, this wud be no longer a seen !
        4. It has more options in terms of houses i.e. builder floors & plots. - This is right but Builder floors are more due to lack of options within budget. But now if u r getting a society flat in same range as Builder floors, one wud obviously go for a builder floor !
        5. In Noida one needs to go to a small even to buy a bread (according to one of my friend who lives there) whereas one can get everything in Indirapuram in street corner shops. - I agree thats the case where IP is better than Noida but there are areas in IP as well where u need to travel to buy daily need goods
        dont agree with point number 5 .. see sectors like 29,21,51 .. small kirana shops at small distances .. very convenient !

Comment

Look at other sectors as well !

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
          dont agree with point number 5 .. see sectors like 29,21,51 .. small kirana shops at small distances .. very convenient !
          Trial ji,

Actually we are not comparing few sectors of noida with IP, we are looking at Noida and IP as a whole.

Noida being a more systematic town, has centralized markets. Authority has tried to give it a shape of systematic place where residentials are grouped together and commercials are in a centralized place. However it has not been succeed at some places in Noida and there are small shops and markets at some places(Which may be illegal o what but individually I feel good by these markets because of ease of approach)

IP is not as systematic as Noida and thats why IP has small shops and miny markets at more places as compared to Noida.

Though its not a great advantage for IP since difference is not too big.

Comment

Originally posted by coke_indian View Post
            Trial ji,

IP is not as systematic as Noida and thats why IP has small shops and miny markets at more places as compared to Noida.
            NOIDA is the closest thing to Chandigarh in NCR. DEfinitely better than Indirapuram, which has poor roads.

Price rise in Indirapuram is now ruled out. People from NOIDA went to Ipuram for cheaper flats/renting. Now they will stay in NOIDA itself.

But so many GHPs in NOIDA may convert much of it into concrete jungles similar to IPuram
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Concrete Jungle, no doubt

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
              NOIDA is the closest thing to Chandigarh in NCR. DEfinitely better than Indirapuram, which has poor roads.

Price rise in Indirapuram is now ruled out. People from NOIDA went to Ipuram for cheaper flats/renting. Now they will stay in NOIDA itself.

But so many GHPs in NOIDA may convert much of it into concrete jungles similar to IPuram

No doubt it wud be a concrete jungle when all GHP wud get completed.

Though a better planning with good infra and other amenities can make it a liveble and well managed concrete jungle

Comment

noida vs ip

Noida remained expensive for so long bcos of its limited supply of new housing. The ready to move appt continue to be above 5000 psf range in noida. Now that the new projects are launched we can safely assume that 3 years down the line we shall get ready to move flats sub 4000 range.

But IP and Vaishali have bcome expensive bcos limited new supply that can come. This may result in future price appreciation in Vaishali where I foresee the PSF rate will rise( Apprx Rs 1000/-) bcos of proximity of delhi, metro and improved road connectivity. Development to watch out for will be in Ramprastha Greens.
                IP will suistain its levels and even rise bcos of limited options in ready to move in and around NOIDA 62. The party spoiler will be the poor traffic management and pathetic office rush.

Well buyers in Noida ex please remember that apprx 50k flats that are scheduled to come up + Traffic from Crossings + traffic from sect 75 to 78 ( another 30k flats) will converge at Sai Baba crossings. Hope we get a grade seperater there soon just like AIMS

Comment

Vaishali may rise

I agree on some points that Indirapuram will not appreciate much. All the appreciation has happened. But its not trur for areas like Vaishali and Kaushambi. These ares because of closeness to Delhi, Metro stations at Vaishali AND kaushambi, good number of big malls, Multi plexes, Radisson Hotel, Crosslay and Yashoda Super Speciality Hospitals etc will substantially rise. So for living or Investing Vaishali, Kaushambi will be better than Indirapuram

Comment

Originally posted by subodh12001 View Post
                    I agree on some points that Indirapuram will not appreciate much. All the appreciation has happened. But its not trur for areas like Vaishali and Kaushambi. These ares because of closeness to Delhi, Metro stations at Vaishali AND kaushambi, good number of big malls, Multi plexes, Radisson Hotel, Crosslay and Yashoda Super Speciality Hospitals etc will substantially rise. So for living or Investing Vaishali, Kaushambi will be better than Indirapuram
                    I agree on all the above points.
                    Kaushambi & vaishali with rise further , metro service will play major role for advance development in these areas.
                    Bound to be one of the best areas to live near Delhi.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X