Ghaziabad: Best Society in Indirapuram for ReadytoMovein Apartments

Last updated: December 28 2017
74 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ghaziabad: Best Society in Indirapuram for ReadytoMovein Apartments

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
    man just saw he entire video scares the shit out of me.... but this is what you can expect from a cheap builder... this is what cheap apartments will be...
    Horrible flat. I wonder how it was before possession - maybe water was not connected and there was no seepage.

Seepage is the single biggest problem in quality - if the plumbing is poor, there is nothing you can do - cant replace all the pipes, who will pay?

In USA a builder has to build the flat first and then sell it after it passes building inspection. Nobody except investors put money in an unbuilt flat.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

I want to wish the person who dared to come upfront and put the video of his flat.

USA and other europian countries have enormous laws in place to protect end user's money.

Small example : Any product there has 7 days testing warrenty and within these 7 days, user can return the product if unsatisfied.

Big difference in India and europian/American countries in terms of Consumer satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
        man just saw he entire video scares the shit out of me.... but this is what you can expect from a cheap builder... this is what cheap apartments will be...
        yes Vishal ji .. and I have also heard that many of the supertech appts are also similar to this .. will post the video if i can get one ..

Comment

May be contrary to the original topic in this thread, but saw complaints about Express Garden society in IP :

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...m-c356928.html

Comment

What is feedback of Aditya MegaCity Apartments? Many Apts in this society are available for resale at reasonable prices.

Comment

aditya mega city

at aditya the apts size is quite decent (covered area vs super area) and the finishing is ok. Some of the blocks have seepage problems. Parking is still not completed, finishing work on most of the blocks is left and the central park/club is yet to b completed.

btw what price are u being quoted?

Originally posted by sukhsingh View Post
              What is feedback of Aditya MegaCity Apartments? Many Apts in this society are available for resale at reasonable prices.

Comment

Aditya took >3 years !

Originally posted by alvin View Post
                at aditya the apts size is quite decent (covered area vs super area) and the finishing is ok. Some of the blocks have seepage problems. Parking is still not completed, finishing work on most of the blocks is left and the central park/club is yet to b completed.

btw what price are u being quoted?

Is this uncompletion is inspite of the fact that Aditya took > 3 years to give possession ?

They completed only defected flats without any other amenity (Parking/finishing/club) ! Strange !

Moreover, still people interested in buying it ? One more Rajhans ?

Comment

re:Best society in Indirapuram for ready to move in Apt

Have you checked Krishna apra(not saphire) Garden near shipra mall? I find it quite good. Finish is good. Lobby area also gives high end feel to each block. park well maintained.

I know bcuz we have a flat there, given on rent till be need it.

BTW I live in another society in Indirapuram and have been to many society. Krishna apra gives a good feeling when you go there.

Occupancy is also good may be some flat will be available on resale.

No idea about going price.

r

Comment

u r right about the delay in this project...

but another rajhans... i doubt it.

btw the flats r fine.. its the work left at ground level that needs to b completed.

Originally posted by coke_indian View Post
                    Is this uncompletion is inspite of the fact that Aditya took > 3 years to give possession ?

They completed only defected flats without any other amenity (Parking/finishing/club) ! Strange !

Moreover, still people interested in buying it ? One more Rajhans ?

Comment

Delays _ who gave in time

Originally posted by alvin View Post
                      u r right about the delay in this project...

but another rajhans... i doubt it.

btw the flats r fine.. its the work left at ground level that needs to b completed.

There would be only few builder who could give the possession in time. Otherwise most of the builder can't finish their project in time due to various reason. Once you are opting ready to move in then you shouldn't worry what happened in past. I bought my flat in Indirapuram when only a few high rise were there and Real Eastate was in uptrend. Still I got our flat handed over about 11 month after the promised date. There wasn't any delay penalty at that time. In another flat delay possession penalty was there but at the time of possession builder increased the super area about 20 sq ft so that took care of all penalty and we got nothing. These are the tactics applied by builder.

r

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X