Shipra Riviera in Gyan Khand, Ghaziabad

Last updated: December 5 2014
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Shipra Riviera in Gyan Khand, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by dceite View Post
    No registry, STP issue, high density, poor build quality are some of the reasons to stay away from Zodiac.
    Thanks , I too heard of some of these issues , can you suggest some society which can come close to 50l RTM in noida or indirapuram ?

Comment

Originally posted by saisai View Post
      Thanks , I too heard of some of these issues , can you suggest some society which can come close to 50l RTM in noida or indirapuram ?
      the deal you are getting, try to minimize that as low as possible.
      do not buy in hurry, also you can take suggestion from here, but do your ground work also.
      Please try to close deal 42 to 45 only.

Comment

Originally posted by peeyush005 View Post
        the deal you are getting, try to minimize that as low as possible.
        do not buy in hurry, also you can take suggestion from here, but do your ground work also.
        Please try to close deal 42 to 45 only.
        OK I will negotiate that in the meeting , please let me know can laurel price of 55 -60 L is really inflated price or can be negotiable upto 50L for smaller 2 bhk ?

Comment

Dear Friend,

My close friend is staying in Gold Flats of Shipra Riviera.

The positives of the Society

The construction of this type of flats are very good compared to Classic flats. My friend has bought his Gold flat for Rs. 45 lakhs. The walls are really thick and the ceiling height of the flat is 11 feet. The loading is very less and you get to use the entire space you are paying for. The monthly maintenance charges are quite nominal and the neighbourhood is good (many govt. and PSU employees stay here). Buses for all good schools have a stop in front of the society gate. My friend also told about easy availability of maid servants. The society has two markets at both the ends and everything is easily available in walking distance. The Society has two big parking places and 4 small parking areas. Power backup is available at a reasonable rate. Ground water is sweet but use of R.O. is advisable. Vaishali metro station is one and half km away. shared autos are available in front of the society gate from 6 am to 11 pm.

The negatives of the Society

No earmarked parking. So, you need to park the car wherever the space available.
          The flats are leasehold with GDA. Mutation needs to be done for transfer.
          The colour of classic flats look horrible. These are poorly built and some of them are really an eye sore.
          The inside roads are not very spacious. The ground floor flat owners have occupied the pavements.
          There are no big parks and no play grounds for children. Only a small park and green patches are there. However, one can see trees in some places and some jhoolas for small children.

The price you have mentioned is ok for Gold flats. But for classic, you can bargain in a big way.

Comment

Why are the flats leasehold?

Isn't Ghaziabad as a whole Freehold?

Comment

According to my knowledge. This is the first private project in this area. It is a joint venture of GDA and shipra estates pvt. ltd. Land was provided by GDA and construction was done by Shipra. Later, GDA started selling land to the pvt. builders for group housing projects. Even Shipra Sun city is lease hold.

Comment

Originally posted by cvs9903 View Post
                Dear Friend,

My close friend is staying in Gold Flats of Shipra Riviera.

The positives of the Society

The construction of this type of flats are very good compared to Classic flats. My friend has bought his Gold flat for Rs. 45 lakhs. The walls are really thick and the ceiling height of the flat is 11 feet. The loading is very less and you get to use the entire space you are paying for. The monthly maintenance charges are quite nominal and the neighbourhood is good (many govt. and PSU employees stay here). Buses for all good schools have a stop in front of the society gate. My friend also told about easy availability of maid servants. The society has two markets at both the ends and everything is easily available in walking distance. The Society has two big parking places and 4 small parking areas. Power backup is available at a reasonable rate. Ground water is sweet but use of R.O. is advisable. Vaishali metro station is one and half km away. shared autos are available in front of the society gate from 6 am to 11 pm.

The negatives of the Society

No earmarked parking. So, you need to park the car wherever the space available.
                The flats are leasehold with GDA. Mutation needs to be done for transfer.
                The colour of classic flats look horrible. These are poorly built and some of them are really an eye sore.
                The inside roads are not very spacious. The ground floor flat owners have occupied the pavements.
                There are no big parks and no play grounds for children. Only a small park and green patches are there. However, one can see trees in some places and some jhoolas for small children.

The price you have mentioned is ok for Gold flats. But for classic, you can bargain in a big way.
                Thanks for the detailed input , how can i differentiate gold from classic? , i had seen in tower B with size around 800+ , i don't think it will matter if it is leasehold of freehold . but will transfer be an issue in this case.

Comment

Today i saw Amrapali and liked the interiors, as the prices are near to 45l it will not be a bad option , also saw rg residency with quoted price 5500 psf , so there will be huge price difference, do you see any negatives of reselling zodiac if required later after some years.
                  what are the issues there if any from legal point of view .

Comment

That's a good option, don't get yourself trapped into the IPLaxminagar chaos that too on inflated prices.

Comment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
                      That's a good option, don't get yourself trapped into the IPLaxminagar chaos that too on inflated prices.
                      What should be the actual prize for amarpali zodiac ,also i saw RG residency, is there possession expected as said on march 2015 ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X