Hi all,

I am looking to buy a 2 BHK (approx 1100 sq ft) house in Shipra Vista Indirapuram. Was looking fro some feedback regarding the apartment and society overall. The price of the house is 42.5 lacs all inclusive. Besides this I only have to pay the registry.

Please do let me know if this is a good buy. Any kind of feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Lee
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Construction quality and layout is good. It is very appropriately located. You wouldnot regret your decision. But have you explored shrusti? there you can get 3bhk for 46L or you prefer ready possession vista
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your reply. You are right I am looking for a ready to move in property now and cannot afford to invest in a under construction plan. This choice is based on my survey of about 6-8 months.

I also found the location, construction quality, overall feel of the apartment to be very nice and suiting my needs.

More comments are welcome!
    CommentQuote
  • just check ..on builder told me they have constructed on a disputed land...which was supposed to be a park...which is why their prices are lesser as compared to prevelant rates.
    this might just be a rumour..but I thought better to put it down here...as I was inerested in the same project too..
    CommentQuote
  • I think thats total rubbish. You can straight away check with GDA on this. Why I am saying that is because I know it was supposed to be coop society for IAS officers and later they sold it off to shipra. You can check with GDA master plan where the park spaces are and GDA btw has done good job of clearly marking there green spaces.

Originally Posted by maxcapri
    just check ..on builder told me they have constructed on a disputed land...which was supposed to be a park...which is why their prices are lesser as compared to prevelant rates.
    this might just be a rumour..but I thought better to put it down here...as I was inerested in the same project too..
    CommentQuote
  • Req. flats

Dear All,
    We are looking for ONE 2 bhk and ONE 3 bhk/2+ Study Ready-2-move in Society flats in Indirapuram. Preferably in Gaur Green Vista, Krishna Apra/Vista, Exotica Elegance. Our main concern is Flat's location as we need enough Day and SunLight. Lower floors would be preferred.

Kesh2010
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kesh2010
    Dear All,
    We are looking for ONE 2 bhk and ONE 3 bhk/2+ Study Ready-2-move in Society flats in Indirapuram. Preferably in Gaur Green Vista, Krishna Apra/Vista, Exotica Elegance. Our main concern is Flat's location as we need enough Day and SunLight. Lower floors would be preferred.

Kesh2010

Wont get much information here.

Better search on makaan.com, magicbricks, 99acres...you will get many options. Also talk to few good brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Wont get much information here.

Better search on makaan.com, magicbricks, 99acres...you will get many options. Also talk to few good brokers.

Thank u Basant.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what is the ongoing rate. Want to buy a 2 bhk unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokesh_agarwal
    Any idea what is the ongoing rate. Want to buy a 2 bhk unit.

60 - 65 lacs depending on floor/location.
    CommentQuote
  • In present scenario, how do you rate the Shipra Krishna Vista Appartments? I was quoted 16K rent + maintenance for a semi furnished 2BHK flat. Does this seem ok?
    CommentQuote
  • What does 2BHK of 800 sq.ft. cost in Shipra?
    CommentQuote
  • what r rates for 2bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Lifts in Shipra Krishna Vista a letdown for residents, builder begs to differ Arsh Behal| TNN | Apr 25, 2017, 01.59 AM IST

GHAZIABAD: Nearly a week after a man remained trapped for about 15 minutes in one of the elevators of Shipra Krishna Vista, a residential society in Indirapuram, the residents are yet to heave a sigh of relief. Lack of maintenance of the elevators has been a cause of concern for nearly eight years in the residential society when the possession of homes was given, residents said.

A developer's spokesperson, however, downplayed the residents' claims while speaking to TOI and said safety norms were being followed.

"Thirty-eight lifts in 11 residential towers of the society are in a shambles because of negligence of the builder's maintenance agency. Many of these lifts lack basic facilities like lights, fans, CCTV cameras, floor-mats, indicators and SOS alarms," said Mohit Mittal, RWA general secretary.

Last week, Mittal recalled, a resident got trapped in a passenger lift around 11pm. "There was no light, fan or alarm in the elevator. Nobody would have realised that he was in the elevator, but a guard heard his voice. He was rescued after 15 minutes and sadly, this was not the first time when somebody was trapped in an elevator. What if a child or a senior citizen gets trapped," he asked.

The residents moved the Allahabad high court in 2015 to highlight their grievances and "the apathy of the builder". Poor maintenance of the lifts was one of the issues. The HC had given an April 2017 deadline to the builder to resolve their grievances and finish the pending work in the society.

An RWA member, Mohit Mittal, pointed out that the builder collects around Rs 20 lakh from over 900 flats as maintenance charges every month.

Kulbhushan Talwar, a representative of Shipra Estate Ltd, told TOI, "The process of commissioning of service elevators has already begun and a safety inspection team will be visiting the society to submit to findings in a day or two."

He added saying, "The residents have been blowing up the issue. The maintenance team of Kone has been regularly visiting the society and making safety checks."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/lifts-in-shipra-krishna-vista-a-letdown-for-residents-builder-begs-to-differ/articleshow/58351590.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    I am also looking for a flat in Vista. Can any one suggest what is the maintenance status in society now. Is it suggestible to go for a penthouse here?
    CommentQuote