Dear Friends,

I was looking for a thread on Vedantam Minaret , Abhay Khand IV, Indirapuram ,Ghaziabad.
Sadly I couldn't find anything about this project in the forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder 'Magus Consortium Orchid Avenue Pvt Ltd'

vedantam

1. Current BSP 5200 .. AI comes around 5800 + ST and Registry
2. Is this the same builder Radicon Infra, who is building Vedantam in GN west? Somehow I dont feel like.
3. This has been since early or mid 2012.
4. Construction wise as of now has 2 level basement, to second floor. Builder commits delivery in next 2 years.. I doubt.
5. This is a single tower with 24/25 floors with approx 120 flats
6. Any idea about FAR and other clearances.
7. Have been told that already 50/60 bookings have been done. Any member around.?

Thanks in advance for all valuable inputs !!!
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by greymatter
    Dear Friends,

I was looking for a thread on Vedantam Minaret , Abhay Khand IV, Indirapuram ,Ghaziabad.

Sadly I couldn't find anything about this project in the forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder 'Magus Consortium Orchid Avenue Pvt Ltd'

vedantam

1. Current BSP 5200 .. AI comes around 5800 + ST and Registry

2. Is this the same builder Radicon Infra, who is building Vedantam in GN west? Somehow I dont feel like.

3. This has been since early or mid 2012.

4. Construction wise as of now has 2 level basement, to second floor. Builder commits delivery in next 2 years.. I doubt.

5. This is a single tower with 24/25 floors with approx 120 flats

6. Any idea about FAR and other clearances.

7. Have been told that already 50/60 bookings have been done. Any member around.?

Thanks in advance for all valuable inputs !!!

5800 to an unknown builder is too much. This rate you will get something Ready to move. Try that.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes it is same, i.e. Radicaon
    CommentQuote
  • the team members .. management .. shareholders all differ of both radicon and magus.

assuming it is the same group.. is it worth investment.. if the deal gets close at 4800-5000ai over the table.?

they also confirm woodwork, modular etc and ac in all the rooms in the above price.

i m ok to wait for 2-3 yrs but jittery if it extends to 4 5 yrs.

look forward to advise
    CommentQuote
  • If they say 2-3 years then it might be 4-5 easily and they will 5 rupeya psqft so for 1000 sqft 5000 rs per mahina. At this rate better to find a rtm.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked a flat here
    CommentQuote
  • Right timing :D
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • did u book a flat at vedantam minaret? how has been your experience till date??? N i have also heard, that one or two directors of radicon and magus are same. That is y they have kept the name vedantam minaret... construction speed is now good... what do u say?
    CommentQuote