Hi all,
I have recently joined this forum. I am planning to buy a 2BHK ready to move in property (or possession before nov 2010) with budget of 38-39 lacs(without registry) in INDIRAPURAM.
Please let me know which all societies are possible in this budget and their reviews. I am listing few:
1. NIHO
2. Nirala Eden Park
3. Rajhans
4. SuperTech
5.Aditya
6. Amarapali Greens,Village
7.Parsvnath Majestic
8.Shipra Suncity Windsor
9. Shipra Suncity Regalia Heights
10.Express Garden
11.Exotica Elegance
Regards
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi,
    check similar thread in ghaziabad it'l b gr8 help to u!

anyhow I think this budget can only fetch u smaller 2 BHK aptts in indirapuram(ready to move i mean).
    If u tell ur preferences maybe we can help u a bit more like:
    ur expected area
    u need best quality or just OK will do.
    interiors expectation.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Maxcapri,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for feedback in terms of
    1. Quality of construction
    2. Open spaces
    3. Any issues/disputes with builders

RAJHANS I have seen but didn't like the quality. NIHO, didn't like the location.
    How is Parsvnath Majestic?? Apartments are smaller and no modular kitchen but little cheaper. Any idea?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Krishna Apra.

You might try with Krishna Apra appartments near Shipra mall. You might get 2 BHK there. Another option that you have is to buy a builder flat, which you will get 3 BHK with wood work and modular kitchen under 35 lakh. So these are ready to move in with low budget. Their only drawback is that these are not society flats and no club facility.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Krishna Apra is too expensive. 45+ for 2 BHK. Even Krishna Vista is little out of budget 41-43. Builder floors I am not interested in.
    Please anyone give update on indirapuram societies.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurg
    Hi Maxcapri,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for feedback in terms of
    1. Quality of construction
    2. Open spaces
    3. Any issues/disputes with builders

RAJHANS I have seen but didn't like the quality. NIHO, didn't like the location.
    How is Parsvnath Majestic?? Apartments are smaller and no modular kitchen but little cheaper. Any idea?

Regards,

If you go up a bit into 40+ lacs u can get some good deals.
    Indirapuram assotech windsor r best but then again prices r v high.
    exoctica elegance is a good choice I went thr too, I think possession by this yr end.. good quality
    2. Nirala Eden Park- not much idea..but hey look OK from outside

3. Rajhans..NONONO
    4. SuperTech...not v great quality..but ICON are gud enuf
    5.Aditya ...congested but so so quality ..gud economically
    6. Amarapali Greens,Village..gud well built & spacious...but very inexpensive looks...
    7.Parsvnath Majestic...no idea havent seen them
    8.Shipra Suncity Windsor...shipra al flats r equally worse..poorly maintained n worst managed society..although has all neccessities nearby
    9. Shipra Suncity Regalia Heights..no idea..maybe same as above
    10.Express Garden...DO not buy very poor construction...just outside look with make u turn ur back n leave

if u want quality(good enuf i meant)...cancel rajhans n niho(disgusting quality).

Krishna apra r gud quality(I havent seen them from inside)...
    there r few others from Gaur ..gaur Valerio and gaur Green Vista n they r in ur budget too.

these r my personal opinion...but u shortlist urs n go for a rigorous check urslf!
    CommentQuote
  • Choices

Originally Posted by anurg
    Hi all,
    I have recently joined this forum. I am planning to buy a 2BHK ready to move in property (or possession before nov 2010) with budget of 38-39 lacs(without registry) in INDIRAPURAM.
    Please let me know which all societies are possible in this budget and their reviews. I am listing few:
    1. NIHO
    2. Nirala Eden Park
    3. Rajhans
    4. SuperTech
    5.Aditya
    6. Amarapali Greens,Village
    7.Parsvnath Majestic
    8.Shipra Suncity Windsor
    9. Shipra Suncity Regalia Heights
    10.Express Garden
    11.Exotica Elegance
    Regards

My openion from the mentioned wud be : Nirala Eden Park and Exotica Elegence. Quality as heard is good.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinoin, Exotica would be the best out of 11 names mentioned in the list.
    CommentQuote
  • Please give some more info on Gaur Green Vista. I think few apartments are available in resale as they have just given possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

In addition to above societies, how are the following options.I am also considering these options for buying a ready to move in flat.Please let me know your views:
    1.Lotus Ponds
    2.Amrapalli Royal
    3.Rishabh Platinum
    4.HRC Charms
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdash
    Hi ,

In addition to above societies, how are the following options.I am also considering these options for buying a ready to move in flat.Please let me know your views:
    1.Lotus Ponds
    2.Amrapalli Royal
    3.Rishabh Platinum
    4.HRC Charms

Amrapali not considered good they have got many project in Noida too.
    That's what most people think in NOida thread too.
    Lotus pond - I saw their sample flat initially and liked it later heard that Nitishree builder has been to jain also due to some fraud in some other property. So check if that doesn't have affect then go for it.

Best is to talk to some one who lives there. Sorry I don't but can vouch for Assotech, Krishna apra, Krishna vista and Guar too.

r
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007
    Amrapali not considered good they have got many project in Noida too.
    That's what most people think in NOida thread too.
    Lotus pond - I saw their sample flat initially and liked it later heard that Nitishree builder has been to jain also due to some fraud in some other property. So check if that doesn't have affect then go for it.

Best is to talk to some one who lives there. Sorry I don't but can vouch for Assotech, Krishna apra, Krishna vista and Guar too.

r

Totally agree with Roby...all these r gud quality!!
    CommentQuote
  • Desire Apartment

What about Desire Apartment near DPS School?
    CommentQuote
  • Well I need some help here.
    When I had booked an apartment in the Desire Residency around 3 months ago, It was advertised to be an 10 Storey building and I was given the approved maps for the 10 floors.
    But recently I was told by their sales executive that the they have got approvals for 2 more floors and they will be constructing 12 floors.
    I am little concerned with as

Will it not delay the Possession date?
    Is it legal?

I then to talked to their director and he said that the FAR (Floor Area Ratio) for this area has been increase and hence they have to construct 2 more floor.
    Please guide me if this is true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinjha
    Well I need some help here.
    When I had booked an apartment in the Desire Residency around 3 months ago, It was advertised to be an 10 Storey building and I was given the approved maps for the 10 floors.
    But recently I was told by their sales executive that the they have got approvals for 2 more floors and they will be constructing 12 floors.
    I am little concerned with as

Will it not delay the Possession date?
    Is it legal?

I then to talked to their director and he said that the FAR (Floor Area Ratio) for this area has been increase and hence they have to construct 2 more floor.
    Please guide me if this is true?

Putting same post on different threads will not going to help you. It will dgrade the quality of IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640
    Putting same post on different threads will not going to help you. It will dgrade the quality of IREF.

Then please tell, what is going to help. I put this question on 4 different threads, in hope that this will give this question more visibility, but yet I haven't got any response...:bab (38):
    CommentQuote