Indraprashta Awas Yojna 2015 by GDA Ghaziabad

Last updated: July 11 2016
27 | Posts
10049 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indraprashta Awas Yojna 2015 by GDA Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad Development Authority has come up with new housing scheme at Indraprastha Enclave, Ghaziabad under Samajwadi Awas Yojna, In the scheme GDA offers 888 Flats out of which 222 flats are 1BHK type and remaining 666 flats are 2BHK type. The registration for the scheme will start from 10th March 2015. To get more details one can visit GDA Ghaziabad Indraprastha Awasiya Yojna 2015

Advertisement

Re : Indraprashta Awas Yojna 2015 by GDA Ghaziabad

Is it good from end user point of view? What is the exact location of this? another basic question how to i convert room size of 3050*3060 to sqft ?

Comment

Hello All,

Does any have idea about this property location? I am still struggling to find its actual location. If someone visit this already, kindly share your inputs about its location.

Comment

you can get an idea about the location from the prospectus and google map. Btw the last date is over so no point discussing.

Comment

Can anybody confirm whether only online submission is sufficient or do we have to submit printout of online application form somewhere as well ??

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitsajwan View Post
            Ghaziabad Development Authority has come up with new housing scheme at Indraprastha Enclave, Ghaziabad under Samajwadi Awas Yojna, In the scheme GDA offers 888 Flats out of which 222 flats are 1BHK type and remaining 666 flats are 2BHK type. The registration for the scheme will start from 10th March 2015. To get more details one can visit GDA Ghaziabad Indraprastha Awasiya Yojna 2015

Advertisement
            Any update ?

Comment

Dear all,

can any one enlighten about the draw for this scheme. I am completely clueless how to withdraw my invested money in it.

Comment

Is it worth to buy?

Dear All,
                I have been allotted a 2BHK type II flat in this scheme, flat no. is J-506. Please suggest is it worth to invest in this property?
                Thanks

Comment

Where do you check the results? Did they mail you the details?

Comment

Dear All,

I have been allocated 2 BHK, so today I visited the site, the plot marked for project is located on main Loni-bhopura road. But as per my understanding, the appreciation is not much in that area and rates are hovering around 2500-3000 psf. Since, there are many options available as RTM under 25 lac.

Require guidance from senior members, should I hold the flat or sell the booking, keeping in mind that it will still take 2-3 years to develop the flats.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X