TGB Neelgagan in Siddharth Vihar - NH-24, Ghaziabad

Last updated: October 15 2018
9 | Posts
2231 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGB Neelgagan in Siddharth Vihar - NH-24, Ghaziabad

Saw this advertisement for TGB new project NeelKamal in HT. Brochure available at TGB website. Anybody booked and have price details or any other information.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.4 KB
ID:	2285513

Re : TGB Neelgagan in Siddharth Vihar - NH-24, Ghaziabad

There earlier project was quite awesome. ..which they have build with JV with ATS as per one of the broker however siddharthavihar is getting riskier with too many legal issues. ...like prateek is also not safe hence one should do a through research before going for siddharthavihar area...

Comment

Incorrect

Originally posted by amitforu View Post
      There earlier project was quite awesome. ..which they have build with JV with ATS as per one of the broker however siddharthavihar is getting riskier with too many legal issues. ...like prateek is also not safe hence one should do a through research before going for siddharthavihar area...
      I guess the earlier project Meghdhutum was not with ATS but with Mr. Saha as a partner in TGB, it was called TGB Meghdhutum, if I am not wrong.

Comment

Field Report

After seeing the advertisement and to make good use of a saturday, I headed to Siddharth Vihar, is on the NH 24 after the hindon bridge on the FnG corridor, behind prateek grand city. At first I had a little difficulty finding the place and given that it had rained in the morning, the task was even more difficult, however, I made this effort for the following reasons

a) Siddharth Vihar, is the only land parcel up from development from UPAVP between Delhi and Ghaziabad, this location is closer to Delhi than to Ghaziabad.
        b) Secondly, if you see this land parcel on google maps (which I did so that I could reach in one go), it has amazing connectivity and will be a better version of Indirapuram in the times to come. ( I no broker, incase you think i am making a pitch)
        c) Lastly, this development is on barren land (read old land fill), thus there will never be any farmer or NGT issues.

To my surprise there is a lot of development that has happened, sector roads have been cut and all projects are in a well defined zone. TGB and Truvae are at the back and the following is what I saw

a) Truevae has made a fancy site office along with a sample flat, however, there seems to be little or no work going on (which is most important), I saw the foundation of one tower but it seemed to have caved in or warped in the middle ( i am sure that it was not by design), secondly a 2 BHK in 960 Super area is really beyond the stretch of my imagination
        b) Behind Truevae is the TGB site and it seems that they have a strong head start, before going to the site office I took a pic as attached. I was explained by some person that three pits have been completed and the entire foundation has been dug.
        c) In the sales office I saw the elevation plan (seems uncluttered, two sizes only 1250 and 1650, 6 towers G+26).
        d) On talking to the sales guy more, I was shown the approved maps and permission, also was told that quite a few apartments have been sold
        e) I saw the board of ICICI bank outside the site
        f) I was told that DHFL , PNB and Tata have also approved funding (these last two point give me comfort since I am sure that they would have done their homework)
        g) The plot size is 4 Acres.

Given that indrapuram is at a good premium and the UPAVP housing project in siddharth vihar is reselling at about 6200 psf (As advertised by upavp), siddharth vihar is definitely a investment destination. I have called for the forms of tgb and the price list, will keep you folks update.
        Attached Files

Comment

How about some Cooperative societies already dragging Siddharth Vihar to litigation? I am unaware of the latest developments though.

Comment

Originally posted by deepaktk View Post
            How about some Cooperative societies already dragging Siddharth Vihar to litigation? I am unaware of the latest developments though.
            Yes and stay has been granted against PGC already as per some users here.

Comment

Originally posted by takerhbk View Post
              Yes and stay has been granted against PGC already as per some users here.
              Hi Did some research,

The land on which PGC has been build was earlier allotted to Uttar Railway Door Sanchar, Sahkari Awas Samiti Ltd. From what it seems that this body did not make the society in time and thus UPAVP has cancelled this lease and given the same to PGC. The exact details are not known to me, however, till such matters clear, i would exercise caution

TGB Neelgagan on the other hand seems to be clean, I had the opportunity to see the permissions and the allotment letter. As mentioned in my mail above there, the TGB site is perfect, no one can ever claim farming, allotment or anything else on that land, it was a landfill. What I have liked is the site layout along product that the builder has delivered in the project.

Booked 2 units.

I expect this to hit 6000 to 6500 in about 2 years time, which makes sense to me. However, we need to be patient. I met one of the promoters who told me that they would make the sample flat in the real tower and expect to come to the ground floor level by december.

Comment

Hi,

What is the current status of Project construction. Please update.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
                  Hi Did some research,

The land on which PGC has been build was earlier allotted to Uttar Railway Door Sanchar, Sahkari Awas Samiti Ltd. From what it seems that this body did not make the society in time and thus UPAVP has cancelled this lease and given the same to PGC. The exact details are not known to me, however, till such matters clear, i would exercise caution

TGB Neelgagan on the other hand seems to be clean, I had the opportunity to see the permissions and the allotment letter. As mentioned in my mail above there, the TGB site is perfect, no one can ever claim farming, allotment or anything else on that land, it was a landfill. What I have liked is the site layout along product that the builder has delivered in the project.

Booked 2 units.

I expect this to hit 6000 to 6500 in about 2 years time, which makes sense to me. However, we need to be patient. I met one of the promoters who told me that they would make the sample flat in the real tower and expect to come to the ground floor level by december.

falcon
                  6000 IS THE RATE OF ATS indirapuram / prateek stylome / edifice / mahagun modern.
                  december gaya june 2016 aa gaya where is yr sample flat sir?
                  sidharth vihar projects after poss 4200-4500 max.

Comment

www.tgbgroup.co.in site suspended, sure tells a lot about the builder

Last edited October 15 2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X