Hi Friends,

I got to know that ATS is launching its phase 2 (ATS Advantage) 3800 in CLP. How is the builder and would it be good for investment at such a price.
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even if ATS delivers sec-93 like project, 3800 is too much for Indirapuram, which has grown as affordable housing area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Even if ATS delivers sec-93 like project, 3800 is too much for Indirapuram, which has grown as affordable housing area.

Hi, Today i have checked with some dealers about resale of the phase 1. Iam getting a deal of around 3500 psf for 1600 and above area and there is hardly any flat in resale for 2 BR. What's your opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitish
    Hi, Today i have checked with some dealers about resale of the phase 1. Iam getting a deal of around 3500 psf for 1600 and above area and there is hardly any flat in resale for 2 BR. What's your opinion

As far as I Knew, ATS does not build 2bhk. Does ATS advantage has 2 bhks as well.

By the way construction is going on, I think at the earliest, 2011 end is when you will get possession. Considering that 3500 looks expensive. 3000-3200 looks reasonable.

Also, what is the total no of flats in the society(phase I + II)?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS HACIENDAS in IP has 2 BHK but all sold out.

Yes...3200 is reasonable keeping in to consideration ATS reputation and rates in NOIDA
    CommentQuote
  • ats indirapuram

Claim made by ATS is that they have always delivered on time..looking at the progress of the ATS Advantage is there any update?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS reputation

Originally Posted by subrata_ghose
    Claim made by ATS is that they have always delivered on time..looking at the progress of the ATS Advantage is there any update?

I think only ATS Greens Sect 93 project was delivered close to promised timelines.

ATS Paradiso is delayed by atleast 2 years. They have a penalty clause for delay which is overruled by saying that Super Area has increased (without carpet area increase)

I'puram project, i am not sure but, have heard that its delayed as well.

Now, they are no better than any other builder.
    CommentQuote
  • I too had a bad experiance with ATS last December. I wanted to book in ATS HACIENDAS. We agreed on a rate/location over and as I was travelling I requested them to hold for 2 days, which was agreed.

After 2 days when I went there, the location was gone and rate enhanced by Rs. 100. Disgusted, I decided to look elsewhere. I do not regret that as I could get a much lower price in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is a good builder, but it uses it's reputation by always selling the flats way higher than others.

Also ATS is not reliable in any terms like flats non availability or price increase. There approach is launch the flats by offering good prices at some higher paying companies.
    To them they always keep on saying only bad location flats are available, they always hold the good location flats for later.
    Once they sold 5% flats they increase the price by 100 sq/feet, in this manner an artificial hype got created.

I myself was about to book a flat in ATS indirapuram, two years back. I go to their offiice and they told be only top floors are left, so I decide to let the go to hell.
    Second day people booked at a rate of 100 square feet more and then the locations were available.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS has launched ATS Advantage Phase 2, Indirapuram 4000 / sqft on cash down and Rs 4500/Sft on CLP.

Regards,
    Sunil Dixit
    CommentQuote
  • Price seems very inflated. i have seen the project and it is a concrete jungle just like any other ip society. nothing to write home about...

Originally Posted by sunildixit5
    ATS has launched ATS Advantage Phase 2, Indirapuram 4000 / sqft on cash down and Rs 4500/Sft on CLP.

Regards,
    Sunil Dixit
    CommentQuote
  • ATS INDRAPURAM is unlike ATS green Noida. there is only high rise tower after tower like we landed in Crossing republic. and prises are too high like their high rise towers.
    CommentQuote
  • But are the resale rates in Indrapuram already close to Rs. 3500 psf ?

Originally Posted by alvin
    Price seems very inflated. i have seen the project and it is a concrete jungle just like any other ip society. nothing to write home about...

But are the resale rates in Indrapuram already close to Rs. 3500 psf ? So are these rates of ATS not ok....
    CommentQuote
  • I think Indrapuram area is not OK.I had lots of expectation from Orange County but after delivery that looks really in bad shape.
    Originally Posted by shambhu.1976
    But are the resale rates in Indrapuram already close to Rs. 3500 psf ? So are these rates of ATS not ok....
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram

Originally Posted by cookie
    I think Indrapuram area is not OK.I had lots of expectation from Orange County but after delivery that looks really in bad shape.

True, Indirapuram is not a very highly rated area for end use.

- High density socities
    - Too many socities overall and still adding....
    - Connectivity to Delhi and Noida is always a big problem, specially at peak office hours
    - Lots of bachelors stay in that area, as you get cheaper rents as compared to noida or delhi
    - Too many Local and footpath markets.. some one might take this as positive too.... i dont prefer that

Someone mentioned that indirapuram is jungle.... its not jungle ...it is very crowded place and still more societies are coming up... like ATS, Shipra, Cloud 9 and some more near DPS public school.
    CommentQuote
  • Facts

well I really get surprised reading all these comments...

Here are my 2 cents .....

you say too many societies in Indrapuram - well can you imagine how many societies will actually come up in Noida extn and Noida Expressway. Pay a visit to these areas and you will get an idea.

Indrapuram is kind of fully developed having all the amenities whereas in upcoming areas in Noida, you won't find anything even for next 5 years.
    IP has malls, multiplexes all your daily needs' and everything that you need.
    Only problem I see in IP at this moment in electricty which ofcourse has improved in last 2 years and will get better only as each year passes by.

Though noida is much better in terms of electricity but does anyone know how is it in societies in Expressway ?

Someone also mentioned IP has too many low grade or hawker markets - well ...though I dont stay in IP but do visit there frequently as some of my friends stay there.
    Truth is - 1) you dont find these markets everyday in IP 2) Even noida has these kind of markets setup in various sectors depending on the day of the week ...some people on this forum are trying to play down the development in IP that has already happened and is much ahead of Noida expressway
    Think of this - you wont even get an auto or anything for that matter on expressway today. IP as of today is much safer than upcoming noida areas as those areas are almost secluded during odd hours....
    CommentQuote