Hi Friends,

I got to know that ATS is launching its phase 2 (ATS Advantage) 3800 in CLP. How is the builder and would it be good for investment at such a price.
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • About ATS - this project in IP is delayed a little but that was due to initial hurdles...look at the speed by which the entire structure is completed in about an year....
    There are of course bad builders in IP (and other cities as well) who do not deliver upto expecxtations but look at assotech windsor ...do you know what rate do they sell at now ? Based on that you can very well imagine why ATS is selling at this rate
    CommentQuote
  • windor is a fully constructed society in Ip with the maximum open area and spacing between towers. It is commanding a price of 4000-4500 varying on appt size.

Now, an under construction society (ats) with a significantly higher density commanding such a premium is unjustified. Investors should be cautious investing at these rates as the potential upside is limited.

ats has delivered a couple of outstanding projects, but an investor should compare with other existing premium societies in ip and judge for themselves whether an under-construction ats project in ip warrants such a price.

for an end-user as well, there are established premium societies in ip which are ready to move-in, with nearly the same or lower prices.

Originally Posted by abode4me
    About ATS - this project in IP is delayed a little but that was due to initial hurdles...look at the speed by which the entire structure is completed in about an year....
    There are of course bad builders in IP (and other cities as well) who do not deliver upto expecxtations but look at assotech windsor ...do you know what rate do they sell at now ? Based on that you can very well imagine why ATS is selling at this rate
    CommentQuote
  • Proximity with Delhi

Moreover, while analyzing IP, we must not forget its proximity with Delhi... this will keep its rates attractive for times to come...

Originally Posted by abode4me
    well I really get surprised reading all these comments...

Here are my 2 cents .....

you say too many societies in Indrapuram - well can you imagine how many societies will actually come up in Noida extn and Noida Expressway. Pay a visit to these areas and you will get an idea.

Indrapuram is kind of fully developed having all the amenities whereas in upcoming areas in Noida, you won't find anything even for next 5 years.
    IP has malls, multiplexes all your daily needs' and everything that you need.
    Only problem I see in IP at this moment in electricty which ofcourse has improved in last 2 years and will get better only as each year passes by.

Though noida is much better in terms of electricity but does anyone know how is it in societies in Expressway ?

Someone also mentioned IP has too many low grade or hawker markets - well ...though I dont stay in IP but do visit there frequently as some of my friends stay there.
    Truth is - 1) you dont find these markets everyday in IP 2) Even noida has these kind of markets setup in various sectors depending on the day of the week ...some people on this forum are trying to play down the development in IP that has already happened and is much ahead of Noida expressway
    Think of this - you wont even get an auto or anything for that matter on expressway today. IP as of today is much safer than upcoming noida areas as those areas are almost secluded during odd hours....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alvin
    windor is a fully constructed society in Ip with the maximum open area and spacing between towers. It is commanding a price of 4000-4500 varying on appt size.

Now, an under construction society (ats) with a significantly higher density commanding such a premium is unjustified. Investors should be cautious investing at these rates as the potential upside is limited.

ats has delivered a couple of outstanding projects, but an investor should compare with other existing premium societies in ip and judge for themselves whether an under-construction ats project in ip warrants such a price.

for an end-user as well, there are established premium societies in ip which are ready to move-in, with nearly the same or lower prices.

ATS has bigger open area than assotech in between the towers and is 3 times as well.

Can you shed some more light on which are the other "premium societies" in IP ? I only find ATS, Assotech and Ashiana as good societies/builders and none else considering the quality, service, location etc ???
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from ATS, I wonder if there is any other other good/decent ongoing project in IP.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS - Phase 2

Only Windsor & Krishna Apra is good... moreover, ATS has launched phase 2 at the same location...

Originally Posted by Basant
    Apart from ATS, I wonder if there is any other other good/decent ongoing project in IP.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Advantage

Hi,

Does anybody having any idea when ATS advantage Phase I is going to be delivered? ALso what are the prevailing rates for ATS Advantage Phase 1 and ATS Advantage Phase 2.

Regards,
    Sunil Dixit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AA1984
    i have 2800 sqft and 2000 sqft apartment for sale in Indrapuram, if any ane interested then let me know.

regard

Buying & Selling not allowed on IREF. :bab (30):

BROKER :bab (58)::bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (36):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yamban
    Orange County and Jaipuria were promising when being built, but the end result is useless

Windsor is better

One can't compare Orange County and Jaipuria. One being in one of the best and one being in one of the worst category.

Best Socities in Indirapuram:
    Assotech Windsor Park
    Orange County
    Ashiana Upvan

Worst Socities in Indirapuram:
    Jaipuria
    Raj Hans
    Express Garden
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyguy2k9
    One can't compare Orange County and Jaipuria. One being in one of the best and one being in one of the worst category.

Best Socities in Indirapuram:
    Assotech Windsor Park
    Orange County
    Ashiana Upvan

Worst Socities in Indirapuram:
    Jaipuria
    Raj Hans
    Express Garden

GC GRAND IS ALSO GOOD
    CommentQuote
  • You may also include Krishna Apra and Parsvnath..atleast to me they look good..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhkushal
    You may also include Krishna Apra and Parsvnath..atleast to me they look good..

Parsvnath may look Good from outside but Maintenance is not good:bab (38):. few years back one of the Lifts fell down from 8th Floor.
    CommentQuote
  • What about Gaur green vista phase 2 ????? The location is simply awesome , right on NH 24 and hardly 1kms from Delhi.:D
    CommentQuote
  • I found construction quality of Gaur green vista to be kind of old looking and poor - although location is awsome and you get anice view of Noida if you take a front facing flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pranavds
    What about Gaur green vista phase 2 ????? The location is simply awesome , right on NH 24 and hardly 1kms from Delhi.:D

It has indeed location advantage but Quality and Organized living in around that locality are amiss. However Better than Supertech Icon and Amrapali Villages.
    CommentQuote