Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

Last updated: September 24 2018
570 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

    Price seems very inflated. i have seen the project and it is a concrete jungle just like any other ip society. nothing to write home about...

    Originally posted by sunildixit5 View Post
    ATS has launched ATS Advantage Phase 2, Indirapuram 4000 / sqft on cash down and Rs 4500/Sft on CLP.

    Regards,
    Sunil Dixit

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

      ATS INDRAPURAM is unlike ATS green Noida. there is only high rise tower after tower like we landed in Crossing republic. and prises are too high like their high rise towers.
      Thanks

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

        But are the resale rates in Indrapuram already close to Rs. 3500 psf ?

        Originally posted by alvin View Post
        Price seems very inflated. i have seen the project and it is a concrete jungle just like any other ip society. nothing to write home about...
        But are the resale rates in Indrapuram already close to Rs. 3500 psf ? So are these rates of ATS not ok....

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

          I think Indrapuram area is not OK.I had lots of expectation from Orange County but after delivery that looks really in bad shape.
          Originally posted by shambhu.1976 View Post
          But are the resale rates in Indrapuram already close to Rs. 3500 psf ? So are these rates of ATS not ok....
          Thanks

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

            Indirapuram

            Originally posted by cookie View Post
            I think Indrapuram area is not OK.I had lots of expectation from Orange County but after delivery that looks really in bad shape.
            True, Indirapuram is not a very highly rated area for end use.

            - High density socities
            - Too many socities overall and still adding....
            - Connectivity to Delhi and Noida is always a big problem, specially at peak office hours
            - Lots of bachelors stay in that area, as you get cheaper rents as compared to noida or delhi
            - Too many Local and footpath markets.. some one might take this as positive too.... i dont prefer that

            Someone mentioned that indirapuram is jungle.... its not jungle ...it is very crowded place and still more societies are coming up... like ATS, Shipra, Cloud 9 and some more near DPS public school.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

              Facts

              well I really get surprised reading all these comments...

              Here are my 2 cents .....

              you say too many societies in Indrapuram - well can you imagine how many societies will actually come up in Noida extn and Noida Expressway. Pay a visit to these areas and you will get an idea.

              Indrapuram is kind of fully developed having all the amenities whereas in upcoming areas in Noida, you won't find anything even for next 5 years.
              IP has malls, multiplexes all your daily needs' and everything that you need.
              Only problem I see in IP at this moment in electricty which ofcourse has improved in last 2 years and will get better only as each year passes by.

              Though noida is much better in terms of electricity but does anyone know how is it in societies in Expressway ?

              Someone also mentioned IP has too many low grade or hawker markets - well ...though I dont stay in IP but do visit there frequently as some of my friends stay there.
              Truth is - 1) you dont find these markets everyday in IP 2) Even noida has these kind of markets setup in various sectors depending on the day of the week ...some people on this forum are trying to play down the development in IP that has already happened and is much ahead of Noida expressway
              Think of this - you wont even get an auto or anything for that matter on expressway today. IP as of today is much safer than upcoming noida areas as those areas are almost secluded during odd hours....

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

                About ATS - this project in IP is delayed a little but that was due to initial hurdles...look at the speed by which the entire structure is completed in about an year....
                There are of course bad builders in IP (and other cities as well) who do not deliver upto expecxtations but look at assotech windsor ...do you know what rate do they sell at now ? Based on that you can very well imagine why ATS is selling at this rate

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

                  windor is a fully constructed society in Ip with the maximum open area and spacing between towers. It is commanding a price of 4000-4500 varying on appt size.

                  Now, an under construction society (ats) with a significantly higher density commanding such a premium is unjustified. Investors should be cautious investing at these rates as the potential upside is limited.

                  ats has delivered a couple of outstanding projects, but an investor should compare with other existing premium societies in ip and judge for themselves whether an under-construction ats project in ip warrants such a price.

                  for an end-user as well, there are established premium societies in ip which are ready to move-in, with nearly the same or lower prices.

                  Originally posted by abode4me View Post
                  About ATS - this project in IP is delayed a little but that was due to initial hurdles...look at the speed by which the entire structure is completed in about an year....
                  There are of course bad builders in IP (and other cities as well) who do not deliver upto expecxtations but look at assotech windsor ...do you know what rate do they sell at now ? Based on that you can very well imagine why ATS is selling at this rate
                  Last edited February 25 2011, 02:11 AM.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

                    Proximity with Delhi

                    Moreover, while analyzing IP, we must not forget its proximity with Delhi... this will keep its rates attractive for times to come...


                    Originally posted by abode4me View Post
                    well I really get surprised reading all these comments...

                    Here are my 2 cents .....

                    you say too many societies in Indrapuram - well can you imagine how many societies will actually come up in Noida extn and Noida Expressway. Pay a visit to these areas and you will get an idea.

                    Indrapuram is kind of fully developed having all the amenities whereas in upcoming areas in Noida, you won't find anything even for next 5 years.
                    IP has malls, multiplexes all your daily needs' and everything that you need.
                    Only problem I see in IP at this moment in electricty which ofcourse has improved in last 2 years and will get better only as each year passes by.

                    Though noida is much better in terms of electricity but does anyone know how is it in societies in Expressway ?

                    Someone also mentioned IP has too many low grade or hawker markets - well ...though I dont stay in IP but do visit there frequently as some of my friends stay there.
                    Truth is - 1) you dont find these markets everyday in IP 2) Even noida has these kind of markets setup in various sectors depending on the day of the week ...some people on this forum are trying to play down the development in IP that has already happened and is much ahead of Noida expressway
                    Think of this - you wont even get an auto or anything for that matter on expressway today. IP as of today is much safer than upcoming noida areas as those areas are almost secluded during odd hours....

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : ATS Advantage in Indirapuram Ghaziabad

                      Originally posted by alvin View Post
                      windor is a fully constructed society in Ip with the maximum open area and spacing between towers. It is commanding a price of 4000-4500 varying on appt size.

                      Now, an under construction society (ats) with a significantly higher density commanding such a premium is unjustified. Investors should be cautious investing at these rates as the potential upside is limited.

                      ats has delivered a couple of outstanding projects, but an investor should compare with other existing premium societies in ip and judge for themselves whether an under-construction ats project in ip warrants such a price.

                      for an end-user as well, there are established premium societies in ip which are ready to move-in, with nearly the same or lower prices.
                      ATS has bigger open area than assotech in between the towers and is 3 times as well.

                      Can you shed some more light on which are the other "premium societies" in IP ? I only find ATS, Assotech and Ashiana as good societies/builders and none else considering the quality, service, location etc ???

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X