Raj Nagar Extension is a Well Planned Township.

The Connectivity of Rajnagar Extension is Marvelous, very near to Delhi & Noida. RNE Being developed between the two highways, this township is not only connected to Delhi but also to West U.P. Meerut bye-pass connects this city to the two highways and it provides connectivity to Delhi & West UP from both highways. Owing to these features, as compared to the other colonies in NCR, Rajnagar Extension has become the better alternative. From the point of view of infrastructure development, there is no deficiency in Rajnagar Extension. Roads, electricity, water, sewage, park, hospital and school etc. there is a space for each item with planning. Popularity of this township will increase more in the days to come.

In the days to come, popularity of this township will increase more. Those deficiency of Rajnagar Extension have been removed which were felt in the colonies been developed till date. It is a private township but responsibility to develop it in a well planned and well arranged manner is being carried out by GDA. The township is being focused not only for residential but also for its complete infrastructure development. Usually, such types of balanced planning are not seen at least in Private Township. By virtue of these features, Rajnagar will remain the first choice of people for a long time.

25000 People will get home within tow-three years.

Rajnagar Extension is being developed by private developers but the facilities are being developed in a well planned manner by G.D A. Seeing the golden future, G.D.A is preparing itself to bring a township in the vicinity. The infrastructure is being developed not only for residential but also for commercial and entertainment activities. Roads, water, electricity, market, School and hospital are the balanced development specialty of Rajnagar.
How is the future of Rajnagar? How is it better than other township of NCR? Where it stands in the matter of connectivity? What is the planning of infrastructure development and how much care has been taken for the equilibrium of environment? When these questions were asked to Vice Chairman, C.A.P.T and Chief Engineer, all said this township is really very good and its popularity will increase day-by-day. All parameters/benchmarks are being fulfilled here. All facilities are being provided. This township is unparallel/exceptional from all angels.

Details of Developers & their Projects.

Gaur Cascades
Ajnara India Ltd.x09Ajnara Integrity
K World Developers Pvt. Ltd.x09KW Srishti Phase - I & II
Techman Buildwell Pvt. Ltd.x09Moti Residency
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltd.x09 Officer City II
M.R. Mittal's Infratechx09Rajnagar Residency
Vibhor Vaibhav Infrahome pvt Ltd.x09VVIP Address
VXL Realtors Pvt. Ltd.x09 VXL Excel Heights
SG Estates Ltdx09 SG Grand
Gaursons India Limitedx09Gaur-Cascades
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltd.x09 Delhi-99
Bhagwati Builders Pvt Ltd.x09 shri-ram-heights
Landcraft Buildersx09River Heights
Ashiana Homesx09Ashiana Palm Court
K D P Infrastructurex09Grand Savanna
S. G. Estatex09Impression
SVP Groupx09 Gulmohar Garden
Star Realconx09Star Rameshwaram
Value Infrastructurex09Meadows Vista
MR Proviewx09Officer city
Meenal Housing Pvt. Ltd.x09Bal Mukund Residency
SCC Builders Pvt. Ltdx09 SCC Sapphire
Ascent Buildtech Pvt Ltdx09 Satya Ville De
Krishna Estate Developers Pvt Ltdx09 Aprameya Garden
Krishna Estate Developers Pvt Ltdx09 Aprameya Residency
Shree Energy Developers Pvt. Ltd.x09 Classic Residency Phase - I
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltd.x09 Studio One
K World Developers Pvt. Ltd.x09 KW Srishti
IFCI Infrastructure Development Limitedx09 21st Milestone Residency
SG Estates Limitedx09 SG Impressions plus
KDP Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.x09 KDP Grand Savanna Phase 2
Land Craft Developer Pvt Ltd.x09 River Heights
Alpha Pecific Infrastructure & Devlopers Ltd.x09 Alpha Residency
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltdx09 The Great Northern Bazaar
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltdx09 Officer City Phase I
SCC Builders Pvt. Ltdx09 SCC Heights
Shree Energy Developers Pvt.Ltd.x09 Classic Residency Phase - II
SG Estates Ltd.x09 Indigo tower Phase-ll
RMS Groupx09 Signature Residency
KM Groupx09 KM Residency
Shreya Developwellx09 Hindon Heights
Ajnara India Ltd.x09 Ajnara Grace
Nitishree Infrastructure Ltdx09 Aura Chimera
Charms India Pvt. Ltdx09 Charm Castle
KDP Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.x09 KDP Ethos
SG Estates Ltd.x09 Ivory tower Phase-ll
Shreya Developwellx09 Hindon Greens
KDP Infrastructure Pvt Ltdx09 KDP Grand Savanna
Connectivity of Rajnagar Extension is extraordinary.

1.x09Township is being developed Between GT Road and Meerut Road.

2.x09Will get connectivity from NH-24 after Construction of ALT and Diamond Railway Over Bridge.

3.x09Life-Line of this city connects GT Road and NH-58.

4.x09 Not only Delhi, easy to reach Aligarh, Noida, Meerut & Bareilly also.

5.x09 Situated near Vaishali & Dilshad Garden Metro Stations.

6.x09 The project is situated on the way from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand metro route.

7.x09New bridge is being constructed at Karhera, it gives direct connectivity to Mohan Nagar.

Unparalleled Features

• River View.

• Township will not be congested

• Ecstasy of pure air

• Sweet underground water

• Six lane worldclass byepass

• Children’s park in 100 acres

• Integrated development

• International school, world-class market, shopping complex.

• Multiplex stadium

• Super speciality hospital

• High-tech sewage system, sub- station

• Generally: 35 to 45 mtr. wide roads

• Unique connectivity from Delhi & West U.P

It is a middle-class people’s future city

Rajnagar Extension witnesses the best air and water of Ghaziabad. Being developed at the bank of Hindon River, sitting in the balcony, people will be able to breathe pure air. Not only this, the underground water of this township being sweet, matters something remarkable.

Better connectivity and wide roads make Rajnagar Extension better than other cities in NCR. There is one more feature of this township that here flats are available within affordable price. Middle-class people can buy flats. There are luxury flats also in this colony. Due to these specialties of its own, the future of Rajnagar Extension appears to be good. There is no resistance from the farmers as the builders have bought the land from the farmers on their terns. There are such farmer’s also who have invested in builder’s company and are constructing apartments. Farmers are, therefore, happy also. 250 families have started living in Rajnagar Extension; Soon 2000 people will get their keys. In addition to it, 25000 people will be able to get their homes within two-three years whereas one lac apartments will be constructed in this township. For better connectivity, six lane Meerut bypass roads connect the people of this city to Delhi. There will be no unnecessary rush in this city in the days to come.

Land use Break-up is Balanced Wide Roads in RNE

Alongwith Residential Devlopments Here, Commercial, Community and Institutional Development Have Also Been Provide Equitable Spaces.

Rajnagar Extension land use is quite balanced. Along with residential development here, commercial, community and institutional development have also been provided equitable spaces. Every need and facility will be made available near the house. For example nursing home, super speciality hospital, multiple, school, community center, park, fire station, sub-station, police station etc.People living in Rajnagar will not be required to go to other places to meet their requirements. Exhaustive arrangement shall also be made for entertainment. Jogging track for joggers is being developed at Hindon Bank. Particularly focusing on greenery. Main roads are wide up to 45ft. This is also a speciality If this township. Sewage treatment plant and parks make it eco-friendly. Despite being developed by private builders, GDA planning for infrastructure makes this project a special. This city is being developed vertically. That is to say, unauthorized construction and encroachment will not spoil its face in future. Maximum land use is also being adhered to in this project which will be repeated in the proposed other projects in the days to come. Zonal plan will be finalized within next four to six months.Thereafter, break-up of land use will become more balanced.

Courtesy – Hindustan Paper

RNE Live :: Pictures of Raj Nagar Extension & GZB Areas

-------------------------------------
Read more
11323 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pushpendrasr
    Thanks to all for your reply, i have booked this one and its in G block.

congratulation once again!
    i hope it is 1175 sqft.
    pushpendra ji, What was your final deal with them,since very recently i have booked 2bhk in c tower in 25lac AI.
    and it will help for new users those really wish to be in Ajnara.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRathore
    Rohit,I have purchased at 9th Floor,SG Ivory towers,1000 SF. 22 Lacs AI.

Sir,

Can you give me the details of the person who has booked the flat for you so that I can also get it done from him....

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Seniors,
    Kindly advise what needs to be checked at the of possession of flat
    and what are the current stamp duty charges in Ghaziabad.

Reply soon........
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    boss!
    which tower and what size?
    its too good.

It's in G tower
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpendrasr
    It's in G tower

Boss!
    congratulation once again!
    i hope it is 1175 sqft.
    pushpendra ji, What was your final deal with them,since very recently i have booked 2bhk in c tower in 25lac AI.
    and it will help for new users those really wish to be in Ajnara.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest update on Sewage Treatment Plant at RNE:

Land purchased from private party, construction finished till 30%, will be complete by year end max.

After that all sewage lines from RNE societies will connect to main sewage line towards STP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKSN73
    Dear Seniors,
    Kindly advise what needs to be checked at the of possession of flat
    and what are the current stamp duty charges in Ghaziabad.

Reply soon........
    Thanks

Must check you have got all the papers.

following points to be checked while taking possession of the flats.\

Check the tiles of the flat if they are properly fitted(better check by bouncing the ball), not hallow from inside and grouting is done perfectly in wet areas.
    Check Bath fitting, locks of doors and windows. double check the main door it is perfectly fitted and can sustain reasonable blow.
    check all the electrical points.
    Do visit the parking space before you are allotted the same to you.
    Most important double check there is no seepage inside or outside your flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks..for the reply Cookie.
    Kindly advice if there are any other documents other then the possesion letter needed from the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everybody

want to buy 3 bhk in rajnagar extn. Pl suggest some good options. presently thinking about vvip address, vista meadow, scc height & saphire. Can u pls evaluate & suggest. Pl. also suggest about better options

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hi all,
    can anyone give some input about balmukunda residency near kdp chowk. construction upto stilt level is completed. what should be AI cost for a 3 bhk 1345 square feet flat on second/third floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest update on Sewage Treatment Plant at RNE

Originally Posted by dceite
    Latest update on Sewage Treatment Plant at RNE:

Land purchased from private party, construction finished till 30%, will be complete by year end max.

After that all sewage lines from RNE societies will connect to main sewage line towards STP.

STP Status of RNE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKSN73
    Thanks..for the reply Cookie.
    Kindly advice if there are any other documents other then the possesion letter needed from the builder.

I think builder provide possession letter and NOC at the time of giving you possession.
    kindly let me know if I am missing something else....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
    I got a rumour that STP is being built at the "D" of RNE opposite GD Goenka school. A blue board showing STP is being buit up inside motari near chimni. I m confused because want to book a flat in KM Residency in "D" of RNE.

I have seen the Board too while coming from ALT / Rajnagar side.. but don't know how far exactly is this STP from the D point...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shah_techno
    I have seen the Board too while coming from ALT / Rajnagar side.. but don't know how far exactly is this STP from the D point...

STP is Around 1 to 1.5 KM far from RNE D (quite far).... BTW I always wonder finally what special will be at RNE D in future, it looks very Specious Location (From DELHI , IP , Mohan Nagar , Raj Nagar Main).....
    CommentQuote
  • brokers not allowed to promote, at least in RNE threads. coz its for end users ;)
    admin plz take action.

Originally Posted by jmdashiana
    all top projects and best deals in raj nagar 9560368585
    CommentQuote