Raj Nagar Extension is a Well Planned Township.

The Connectivity of Rajnagar Extension is Marvelous, very near to Delhi & Noida. RNE Being developed between the two highways, this township is not only connected to Delhi but also to West U.P. Meerut bye-pass connects this city to the two highways and it provides connectivity to Delhi & West UP from both highways. Owing to these features, as compared to the other colonies in NCR, Rajnagar Extension has become the better alternative. From the point of view of infrastructure development, there is no deficiency in Rajnagar Extension. Roads, electricity, water, sewage, park, hospital and school etc. there is a space for each item with planning. Popularity of this township will increase more in the days to come.

In the days to come, popularity of this township will increase more. Those deficiency of Rajnagar Extension have been removed which were felt in the colonies been developed till date. It is a private township but responsibility to develop it in a well planned and well arranged manner is being carried out by GDA. The township is being focused not only for residential but also for its complete infrastructure development. Usually, such types of balanced planning are not seen at least in Private Township. By virtue of these features, Rajnagar will remain the first choice of people for a long time.

25000 People will get home within tow-three years.

Rajnagar Extension is being developed by private developers but the facilities are being developed in a well planned manner by G.D A. Seeing the golden future, G.D.A is preparing itself to bring a township in the vicinity. The infrastructure is being developed not only for residential but also for commercial and entertainment activities. Roads, water, electricity, market, School and hospital are the balanced development specialty of Rajnagar.
How is the future of Rajnagar? How is it better than other township of NCR? Where it stands in the matter of connectivity? What is the planning of infrastructure development and how much care has been taken for the equilibrium of environment? When these questions were asked to Vice Chairman, C.A.P.T and Chief Engineer, all said this township is really very good and its popularity will increase day-by-day. All parameters/benchmarks are being fulfilled here. All facilities are being provided. This township is unparallel/exceptional from all angels.

Details of Developers & their Projects.

Gaur Cascades
Ajnara India Ltd.x09Ajnara Integrity
K World Developers Pvt. Ltd.x09KW Srishti Phase - I & II
Techman Buildwell Pvt. Ltd.x09Moti Residency
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltd.x09 Officer City II
M.R. Mittal's Infratechx09Rajnagar Residency
Vibhor Vaibhav Infrahome pvt Ltd.x09VVIP Address
VXL Realtors Pvt. Ltd.x09 VXL Excel Heights
SG Estates Ltdx09 SG Grand
Gaursons India Limitedx09Gaur-Cascades
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltd.x09 Delhi-99
Bhagwati Builders Pvt Ltd.x09 shri-ram-heights
Landcraft Buildersx09River Heights
Ashiana Homesx09Ashiana Palm Court
K D P Infrastructurex09Grand Savanna
S. G. Estatex09Impression
SVP Groupx09 Gulmohar Garden
Star Realconx09Star Rameshwaram
Value Infrastructurex09Meadows Vista
MR Proviewx09Officer city
Meenal Housing Pvt. Ltd.x09Bal Mukund Residency
SCC Builders Pvt. Ltdx09 SCC Sapphire
Ascent Buildtech Pvt Ltdx09 Satya Ville De
Krishna Estate Developers Pvt Ltdx09 Aprameya Garden
Krishna Estate Developers Pvt Ltdx09 Aprameya Residency
Shree Energy Developers Pvt. Ltd.x09 Classic Residency Phase - I
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltd.x09 Studio One
K World Developers Pvt. Ltd.x09 KW Srishti
IFCI Infrastructure Development Limitedx09 21st Milestone Residency
SG Estates Limitedx09 SG Impressions plus
KDP Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.x09 KDP Grand Savanna Phase 2
Land Craft Developer Pvt Ltd.x09 River Heights
Alpha Pecific Infrastructure & Devlopers Ltd.x09 Alpha Residency
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltdx09 The Great Northern Bazaar
M.R. Proview Realtech Pvt. Ltdx09 Officer City Phase I
SCC Builders Pvt. Ltdx09 SCC Heights
Shree Energy Developers Pvt.Ltd.x09 Classic Residency Phase - II
SG Estates Ltd.x09 Indigo tower Phase-ll
RMS Groupx09 Signature Residency
KM Groupx09 KM Residency
Shreya Developwellx09 Hindon Heights
Ajnara India Ltd.x09 Ajnara Grace
Nitishree Infrastructure Ltdx09 Aura Chimera
Charms India Pvt. Ltdx09 Charm Castle
KDP Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.x09 KDP Ethos
SG Estates Ltd.x09 Ivory tower Phase-ll
Shreya Developwellx09 Hindon Greens
KDP Infrastructure Pvt Ltdx09 KDP Grand Savanna
Connectivity of Rajnagar Extension is extraordinary.

1.x09Township is being developed Between GT Road and Meerut Road.

2.x09Will get connectivity from NH-24 after Construction of ALT and Diamond Railway Over Bridge.

3.x09Life-Line of this city connects GT Road and NH-58.

4.x09 Not only Delhi, easy to reach Aligarh, Noida, Meerut & Bareilly also.

5.x09 Situated near Vaishali & Dilshad Garden Metro Stations.

6.x09 The project is situated on the way from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand metro route.

7.x09New bridge is being constructed at Karhera, it gives direct connectivity to Mohan Nagar.

Unparalleled Features

• River View.

• Township will not be congested

• Ecstasy of pure air

• Sweet underground water

• Six lane worldclass byepass

• Children’s park in 100 acres

• Integrated development

• International school, world-class market, shopping complex.

• Multiplex stadium

• Super speciality hospital

• High-tech sewage system, sub- station

• Generally: 35 to 45 mtr. wide roads

• Unique connectivity from Delhi & West U.P

It is a middle-class people’s future city

Rajnagar Extension witnesses the best air and water of Ghaziabad. Being developed at the bank of Hindon River, sitting in the balcony, people will be able to breathe pure air. Not only this, the underground water of this township being sweet, matters something remarkable.

Better connectivity and wide roads make Rajnagar Extension better than other cities in NCR. There is one more feature of this township that here flats are available within affordable price. Middle-class people can buy flats. There are luxury flats also in this colony. Due to these specialties of its own, the future of Rajnagar Extension appears to be good. There is no resistance from the farmers as the builders have bought the land from the farmers on their terns. There are such farmer’s also who have invested in builder’s company and are constructing apartments. Farmers are, therefore, happy also. 250 families have started living in Rajnagar Extension; Soon 2000 people will get their keys. In addition to it, 25000 people will be able to get their homes within two-three years whereas one lac apartments will be constructed in this township. For better connectivity, six lane Meerut bypass roads connect the people of this city to Delhi. There will be no unnecessary rush in this city in the days to come.

Land use Break-up is Balanced Wide Roads in RNE

Alongwith Residential Devlopments Here, Commercial, Community and Institutional Development Have Also Been Provide Equitable Spaces.

Rajnagar Extension land use is quite balanced. Along with residential development here, commercial, community and institutional development have also been provided equitable spaces. Every need and facility will be made available near the house. For example nursing home, super speciality hospital, multiple, school, community center, park, fire station, sub-station, police station etc.People living in Rajnagar will not be required to go to other places to meet their requirements. Exhaustive arrangement shall also be made for entertainment. Jogging track for joggers is being developed at Hindon Bank. Particularly focusing on greenery. Main roads are wide up to 45ft. This is also a speciality If this township. Sewage treatment plant and parks make it eco-friendly. Despite being developed by private builders, GDA planning for infrastructure makes this project a special. This city is being developed vertically. That is to say, unauthorized construction and encroachment will not spoil its face in future. Maximum land use is also being adhered to in this project which will be repeated in the proposed other projects in the days to come. Zonal plan will be finalized within next four to six months.Thereafter, break-up of land use will become more balanced.

Courtesy – Hindustan Paper

RNE Live :: Pictures of Raj Nagar Extension & GZB Areas

-------------------------------------
Read more
11323 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BIJAY KUMAR
    Thanks Mr.Sameer
    Jai mata di,
    As per my information there is no bus facility from school side.I have to hire pvt school van.My worried is whether we will get pvt van for this purpose on reasonable cost or hire entire van?pls help me to clear the doubt.

Yes you can hire private van but for that you will need more students to share the cost, which would be difficult to find in RNE , as people are yet to come by.

You can do one thing, you can ask in school to provide you contacts of parents who stay near by your place, then you can talk and club with them.
    Thats the only possible solution..
    CommentQuote
  • लीज बढ़ाने के लिए बनेगी कॉमन पॉलिसी

नवयुग मार्केट :

जीडीए सिटी में अपनी लीजहोल्ड कमर्शल और रेजिडेंशल प्रॉपर्टी की लिस्टिंग कराएगा। इसका डेटा प्रदेश सरकार के पास भेजा जाएगा, ताकि लीज पर कॉमन पॉलिसी बन सके। जीडीए वीसी के आदेश पर सर्वे शुरू कर दिया गया है। काम पूरा होने में 15 दिन लगेंगे।

सिटी में कुछ कंपनियों ने जीडीए से लीज पर जमीन लेकर होटल तक बना लिए हैं। कई जगह ग्रीनबेल्ट भी जीडीए की जमीन पर है। नवयुग मार्केट भी लीज पर है। कई मामलों में तो लीज खत्म भी हो चुकी है और लोग इसे बढ़वाने के लिए जीडीए के चक्कर काट रहे हैं। कुछ मामलों में लीज बढ़ा दी गई है। हालांकि कॉमन पॉलिसी न होने के चलते परेशानी हो रही है। अब एरिया वाइज ऐसी प्रॉपर्टी की लिस्टिंग की जा रही है, जिनकी लीज खत्म हो चुकी है। कॉमन पॉलिसी के लिए इसकी पूरी जानकारी यूपी गवर्नमेंट को भेजी जाएगी।

नई पॉलिसी का इंतजार : नवयुग मार्केट सहित कई एरिया के लोग लीज बढ़वाने के मामले में शुक्रवार को जीडीए अफसरों से मिले। इन्हें आश्वासन दिया गया कि कॉमन पॉलिसी बनते ही कार्रवाई शुरू की जाएगी।

लीज बढ़ाने के लिए बनेगी कॉमन पॉलिसी - Will form a common policy to increase lease - Navbharat Times

बिल्डिंग मटीरियल बना राह का रोड़ा

एस ॥ वैशाली : यहां के सेक्टर-4 की मेन रोड पर पारस हॉस्पिटल के पास पड़ा बिल्डिंग मटीरियल लोगों की राह में रोड़ा साबित हो रहा है। इसके अलावा सड़कों पर वाहन खड़े होने के कारण भी यहां से गुजरने वालों की राह मुश्किल हो गई है। इन सबके चलते जाम लगा ही रहता है और दुर्घटना होने का डर भी बना रहता है। स्थानीय लोगों का कहना है कि यहां पर बिल्डिंग कंस्ट्रक्शन का कार्य चल रहा है और इसका मटीरियल सड़क पर ही बिखरा पड़ा है। पास में अस्पताल होने की वजह से यहां काफी भीड़ रहती है। लोग सड़कों पर ही वाहन खड़े करके चले जाते हैं। इससे आधी सड़क गाडि़यांे व बिल्डिंग मटीरियल के कब्जे में आ जाती है और लोगों व वाहन चालकों को चलने के लिए जगह नही बच पाती है। यहां से गुजर रहे विवेक शील का कहना है कि सड़क पर बिखरे मटीरियल के कारण गाडि़या सड़क पर खड़ी करनी पड़ती हैं। नगर निगम के जेई योगेश श्रीवास्तव का कहना है कि समय समय पर अतिक्रमण हटाओ अभियान चलाकर कब्जे को हटाया जाता है। जल्द ही कार्रवाई कर अतिक्रमण करने वालों पर जुर्माना किया जाएगा।

बिल्डिंग मटीरियल बना राह का रोड़ा - Building material made its way out of the - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish345
    HI..
    Earlier KW said that pocession will be by Dec 2013 but in the agreement KW is mentioning 36 months from today. What is the pocession date that was given to you. was it 36 months from the day of your booking day or any specific date was give.

Thanks.

What I advise here don't go with any verbal commitent of any builder. Go with the date that they have mentioned in BBA. Builder will walk away after selling their flat. After that any communication will be based on the BBA doc and legally you can not do anything on the verbal commitment. So take the BBA date is final one.
    CommentQuote
  • महंगाई ने तोड़ा सपना, सस्ता मकान होगा अपना

गाजियाबाद।। महंगाई की वजह से जिन्होंने अपने मकान का सपना देखना छोड़ दिया था उनके लिए जीडीए और नगर निगम खुशखबरी लेकर आ रहे हैं। गाजियाबाद सिटी में कुछ समय बाद ऐसे लोगों की पहुंच में मकान हो सकता है। इसके लिए जीडीए ने लो कॉस्ट मकान बनाने का प्लान तैयार किया है।

इस प्रॉजेक्ट के लिए नगर निगम जीडीए को हजारों वर्गमीटर जमीन देने जा रहा है। जीडीए वीसी संतोष कुमार यादव और नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह की शनिवार को हुई बैठक में यह फैसला लिया गया। मध्यम आय वर्ग के लोगों को ध्यान में रखकर सस्ते मकान का प्लान बनाया जा रहा है लेकिन आय सीमा का खुलासा अभी नहीं किया गया है।

जमीन की टेंशन दूर करेगा नगर निगम
    प्रॉजेक्ट में जीडीए के लिए सबसे ज्यादा परेशानी जमीन को लेकर बनी हुई थी। शहर की मीडियम कॉलोनी में जमीन का रेट 30 से 40 हजार रुपये प्रति वर्गमीटर से कम नहीं है। नगर आयुक्त जितेन्द्र सिंह का कहना है कि सिटी में नगर निगम की कई सौ बीघा जमीन खाली पड़ी है। उस पर थोड़ा बहुत अतिक्रमण है। अतिक्रमण को हटा कर जमीन जीडीए को दी जाएगी। इसके लिए नगर निगम सोमवार से अपनी खाली पड़ी जमीन की कुंडली तैयार करने जा रहा है। डेटा तैयार होने के बाद जीडीए को जमीन की लिस्ट दी जाएगी। जमीन की लोकेशन के आधार पर जीडीए तय करेगा कि लो कॉस्ट मकानों का पहला प्रोजेक्ट सिटी में कहां तैयार किया जाएगा।

जमीन के बदले निगम लेगा मकान
    नगर आयुक्त जितेन्द्र सिंह का कहना है कि नगर निगम जीडीए से जमीन की कीमत नहीं लेगा। वह जमीन की मौजूदा कीमत के बदले मकान लेगा। इन्हें नगर निगम के ऐसे कर्मचारियों को अलॉट किया जाएगा जिनके पास मकान नहीं हैं। सिंह का कहना है कि पहले फेज में पांच हजार सस्ते मकान बनाने का जीडीए का प्लान है। नगर निगम को कितने मकान मिलेंगे इसके लिए प्लान बाद में फाइनल होगा।

दस लाख होगी मकान की कीमत
    प्लान के तहत लोगों को दो कमरों का फ्लैट दस लाख रुपये में उपलब्ध कराया जाएगा। फ्लैट चार से छह मंजिला हो सकता है। इन मकानों को मेन सिटी एरिया से बाहर बनाने का भी प्लान है। वीसी का कहना है कि अगर सिटी बाउंड्री के बाहर के एरिया में इस प्रॉजेक्ट को तैयार किया जाए तो वहां जमीन सस्ती मिलेगी इससे सस्ते मकान बनाना आसान होगा।

मुंबई के पैटर्न पर बनेंगे सस्ते मकान
    जीडीए वीसी संतोष कुमार यादव के मुताबिक दिल्ली और एनसीआर में मकान की कीमतें तेजी से बढ़ रही है। सस्ते मकान के इस प्लान को मूर्तरूप रूप देने के लिए जीडीए वीसी का साथ देने के लिए निजी क्षेत्र की एक फर्म आई है। यह फर्म मुंबई जैसे महंगे शहर में कम आमदनी वाले लोगों के लिए सस्ते मकान बना रही है।

महंगाई ने तोड़ा सपना, सस्ता मकान होगा अपना - News of the broken dream house would be cheaper for - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • अस्पतालों ने तैयार नहीं किया सुरक्षा प्ला

कलेक्ट्रेट।। आपदा सुरक्षा प्लान तैयार करने के मामले में सीएमओ जल्द ही शहर के 38 अस्पतालों को रिमाइंडर भेज सकता है। इन अस्पतालों को प्लान तैयार करने के लिए एक सप्ताह का अल्टीमेटम दिया गया था लेकिन अस्पताल प्रबंधन ने इसे गंभीरता से नहीं लिया। आपदा प्रबंधन प्राधिकरण के पास एक भी अस्पताल ने अपना सुरक्षा प्लान नहीं भेजा है।

गाजियाबाद भूकंप , केमिकल डिजास्टर समेत अन्य आपदाओं के मामले में काफी संवेदनशील है। इसे देखते हुए यहां के अस्पतालों व नर्सिंग होम्स के प्रबंधन को आपदा सुरक्षा प्लान तैयार करने के लिए कहा गया था। प्राधिकरण ने यहां के 42 अस्पतालों को आपदा सुरक्षा प्लान बनाने की ट्रेनिंग दी है। इसके बावजूद मात्र चार अस्पतालों ने सुरक्षा प्लान की कॉपी आपदा प्रबंधन प्राधिकरण को दी है। इनमें गणेश , सर्वोदय , पन्ना लाल श्याम लाल और ईएसआई अस्पताल हैं।

सीएमओ डा . अजेय अग्रवाल को कहा गया है कि वे अस्पतालों को फिर से रिमाइंड भेजें और आपदा सुरक्षा प्लान शीघ्र तैयार कर जिला आपदा प्रबंधन प्राधिकरण को भेजें। आपदा प्रबंधन का काम देख रहे परियोजना अधिकारी मनोज कुमार सिंह का कहना है कि 38 अस्पतालों में किसी ने भी आपदा सुरक्षा प्लान बनाकर नहीं भेजा। कुछ अस्पतालों की ओर से फोन जरूर आया था उन्हें बता दिया गया कि कैसे सुरक्षा प्लान तैयार करना है।

अस्पतालों ने तैयार नहीं किया सुरक्षा प्लान - Hospitals did not create a safety plan - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • What Should I Do?????

**I have posted same query on other thread also**

Dear All,

I have a 150 sq mtr plot at Madhuban Bapudham which i got in 2009 in lucky draw.... It costed me total 19.9 lacs including interest of 3 years.... In March2013 GDA Will give possession as right now development is going on.....

In Nov2011, i Bought a 1000sq ft flat in SG Estates Ivory in RNE on 10th floor... 22 Lacs All Inclusive..... Possession will be in Dec2012(Which may be delayed by 6 months)

At current stage i am paying 7500/- per month as Home Load for SG Ivory flat.... I am staying in Vasundhara in 3BHK flat and giving 12500/- per month(which will be 15K starting from Sep2012) as rent.....

I am having 15 lakhs cash in hand which is all my saving till date and totally confused..... I am thnking on below options:

1) Buy RTM Flat of 1270 sqft in Crossing Republic by paying 15 lakhs as down payment and rest 15 lakh as home loan... and shift there right now
    Pros:: I will get a home to call mine
    Will end up saving rent which i am paying currently
    Cons:: Deserted Area after 9PM
    No good School for my KID
    Dumping Ground may come up

2) Invest in Another RTM Flat in RNE by paying 15 lakhs as down payment and rest 14~15 lakh as home loan...shift there right now to give my SG Ivory flat on rent once i get possession.....
    Pros: Dont know
    Cons: Distance from my office (Noida Sector 62) will be increased.
    Is it advisable to invest all your money in one area??(As i have a flat(in SG Ivory)) in RNE Already)

3) To preserve my money as it is and utilize it in constructing my home on my own lot in 2015(as before 2015 Madhuban Bapudham will not be livable)
    Cons: My Money will not appreciated much on 8% interest

4) To Invest in a Just Launched Project somewhere in RNE/RC and Sell at higher prices in 2015 to construct my house and continue to stay on rent in current vasundhara rented flat.
    Pros: May get cheaper deal due to new launch...
    Cons: I will continue to shell out money as rent....

Senior Members please suggest me right way to go out with this situation.....

Regards,
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Hi deepakp1144, if you are looking as per return POV then you can also take any approved authority plots in 25 Lac in Greater Noida , Bhiwari , Kundli , or in Tronica City GZB..... all will give you good return then Society Flats of ANY NCR AREA.

As for Living POV I will say continue to stay on rent in current vasundhara rented flat (good place to live in NCR)..... and shift to RNE after 3 years once RNE also become like vasundhara, till then all infra work of RNE will also get finished like all Flyovers , Metro , 3 Underpass below NH-24....... While self living always consider location that has more pros for Families/KIDS, office can be manged 5 KM more far but Surrounding of family living can not be changed once shifted..... so at this time vasundhara flat at RENT is BEST options, do not left this place for next 3 years.....
    CommentQuote
  • 20 दिन, 20 लाख आबादी, 20 घंटे आपूर्ति

20 दिन, 20 लाख आबादी, 20 घंटे आपूर्ति

Story Update : Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:33 AM

डीपीएच में पूर्व मंत्री के भाई का रोड़ा हटा, मोनोपोल लगाने का काम शुरू
    गाजियाबाद। महानगर को 20 दिन में 20 घंटे की विद्युत आपूर्ति मिलने लगेगी। अमर उजाला की मुहिम के चलते डीपीएच 132 केवीए सब स्टेशन को शुरू करने में प्रदेश के पूर्व मंत्री के भाई का रोड़ा हट गया है। पावर कारपोरेशन ने बुधवार को राजनगर एक्सटेंशन में मोनोपोल की फाउंडेशन बनाने का काम शुरू कर दिया। दावा किया जा रहा है कि महज 20 दिन में 80 एमवीए क्षमता के डीपीएच सब स्टेशन को शुरू कर दिया जाएगा। जनवरी 2012 से राजनगर एक्सटेंशन में तीन मोनोपोल नहीं लगने दिए जा रहे थे। जिससे मुरादनगर से डीपीएच तक लाइन नहीं आ रही थी। काम अटका पड़ा था, 20 लाख की आबादी पूर्व मंत्री के भाई की दबंगई का खामियाजा भुगत रही थी।

दूर हुआ इकला का गिला
    अमर उजाला की मुहीम रंग लाई और इकला में आखिर उजाला हो सका। मंगलवार को इकला का गिला दूर हो गया। गांव में 160 ट्रांसफार्मर पहुंच गया और गांव वासियों में खुशी छा गई। डासना क्षेत्र के गांव इकला में 100 एमवीए का ट्रांसफार्मर एक महीने पहले फुंक गया था, जिसके बाद से बदला ही नहीं गया। अमर उजाला ने गांव की समस्या को प्रमुखता से उठाया और जेई की मनमानी को सामने लाए। गांव वासियों ने बिजली की समस्या दूर करने के लिए अमर उजाला को धन्यवाद दिया है। मंच के संयोजक टीकम नागर ने बताया पावर कारपोरेशन ने आश्वासन दिया है कि 160 केवीए का ट्रांसफार्मर लगाया जा रहा है।

20 घंटे आपूर्ति डीपीएच करेगा संभव
    अधीक्षण अभियंता (ट्रांसमिशन) वीके जैन ने बताया कि आरएस इंफ्रा प्राइवेट लिमिटेड ने काम शुरू कर दिया है। पोल की फाउंडेशन तैयार करने में 2 दिन, तराई में एक हफ्ता, मोनोपोल खड़ा करने में एक दिन और तार को खींचने में करीब 10 दिन लाइन को डीपीएच तक मोनोपोल के जरिए खींचने में लगेंगे।

मार रही ८ से ९ घंटे की कटौती
    गाजियाबाद/वैशाली। न दिन में चैन और न रात में आराम। छह घंटे की घोषित कटौती के अलावा आठ से नौ घंटे की कटौती ने लोगों परेशान कर रखा है। जैसे-जैसे तापमान बढ़ रहा है कटौती के घंटे बढ़ते जा रहे हैं। गाजियाबाद और ट्रांस हिंडन में एक सा हाल है। बिजली की मांग एक हजार मेगावाट का आंकड़ा पार कर चुकी है।ओवर लोडिंग से लाइन ट्रिप हो रही हैं। बढ़ते लोड को संभालना मुश्किल हो गया है। एक बाद लाइन ट्रिप होने पर आधे घंटे से पहले लाइट नहीं आती है। अधीक्षण अभियंता (गाजियाबाद) अरुण कुमार ने बताया कि आपूर्ति को बेहतर करने के प्रयास जा रही है।
    CommentQuote
  • अधिकार नहीं सुविधा है परचेजेबल एफएआर’

अधिकार नहीं सुविधा है परचेजेबल एफएआर’

First Published:23-05-12 01:29 AM
    गाजियाबाद। वरिष्ठ संवाददाता। परचेजेबल एफएआर अधिकार नहीं बल्कि शासन द्वारा दी गई सुविधा है। गाजियाबाद के कई बिल्डरों ने परचेजेबल एफएआर को अधिकार समझ लिया है, यह गलत है। निर्माण के बाद कंपाउंडिंग के दायरे में किया गया नक्शे से इतर निर्माण को ही परचेजेबल एफएआर के तहत नियमित किया जा सकता है।

स्वीकृत नक्शे का पूरी तरह उल्लंघन कर किया गया निर्माण कंपाउंडिंग के दायरे में नहीं आता। कई बिल्डरों ने ऐसा किया है। इसकी रिपोर्ट शासन को भेजी जा रही है। इस संबंध में शासन के निर्देश प्राप्त होने के बाद आगे की कार्रवाई की जाएगी।

राजस्व बढ़ाने और अधिक से अधिक लोगों को आवास मुहैया कराने के लिए शासन ने परचेजेबल एफएआर की व्यवस्था की है। भूमि के सापेक्ष 2.5 प्रतिशत एफएआर मिलता है। इसके अतिरिक्त निर्माण पर एफएआर खरीदा जा सकता है। लेकिन निर्माण कंपाउंडिंग के दायरे में होना चाहिए।
    हाल में एक बिल्डर के निर्माण को कंपाउंडिंग के दायरे में नहीं पाया गया है। जीडीए वीसी संतोष यादव ने बताया कि मामले से शासन को अवगत करा दिया गया है। शासन स्तर पर इस प्रकार के मसले को लेकर गंभीरता से विचार चल रहा है।

कोई नीति बनी तभी आगे की कार्रवाई की जाएगी।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Hi deepakp1144, if you are looking as per return POV then you can also take any approved authority plots in 25 Lac in Greater Noida , Bhiwari , Kundli , or in Tronica City GZB..... all will give you good return then Society Flats of ANY NCR AREA.

As for Living POV I will say continue to stay on rent in current vasundhara rented flat (good place to live in NCR)..... and shift to RNE after 3 years once RNE also become like vasundhara, till then all infra work of RNE will also get finished like all Flyovers , Metro , 3 Underpass below NH-24....... While self living always consider location that has more pros for Families/KIDS, office can be manged 5 KM more far but Surrounding of family living can not be changed once shifted..... so at this time vasundhara flat at RENT is BEST options, do not left this place for next 3 years.....

Hi Saurabh....

Thanks for your valuable reply..... You are correct that 5KM for office can be managed but conditions should be livable for family and KIDS....

Yes, As you suggested I had searched plots in GN on 99acres and there are options available ... plots are available at various sectors between 25 to 35 lakhs....

I also looked at SERVICED STUDIO Apartment at Yamna ExpressWay.. Earth Infra ka and Shubhkamna ka.... they are opposite to gautam Buddh University......

CONCERN is that I want to Invest Money somwehere.. which I want to SELL after 3-4 years to construct my home on GDA plot....

Batao sir.... which is best option to invest....

I am waiting for your expert advice......

Regards,
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prabal_India
    What I advise here don't go with any verbal commitent of any builder. Go with the date that they have mentioned in BBA. Builder will walk away after selling their flat. After that any communication will be based on the BBA doc and legally you can not do anything on the verbal commitment. So take the BBA date is final one.

Hi. I agree with you but the thing is that KW srihti is not mentioning Dec2013 as pocession date in agreement. they are saying for every agreement they have mentioned 36 months from the date of agreement as date of pocession.
    I would like to ask from people fpr pocession date who have booked in KW Srishti.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish345
    Hi. I agree with you but the thing is that KW srihti is not mentioning Dec2013 as pocession date in agreement. they are saying for every agreement they have mentioned 36 months from the date of agreement as date of pocession.
    I would like to ask from people fpr pocession date who have booked in KW Srishti.

Thanks.

this is common to the agreement of all builders . all builders has a standard buyer builder agreement that is loaded in their favor if you read the agreement you will find that most of the builder have mentioned possesion date as after of 30 months from the date of agreement.

Most of the sales people in builders officer are master in making
    false promise.

to kisi ke jhanse me na aao. construction speed dekho and hisab lagao ki 30 mahino me ban sakta hai nai. jis speed se vaha kam chal raha ho.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ALFREDHITLER
    this is common to the agreement of all builders . all builders has a standard buyer builder agreement that is loaded in their favor if you read the agreement you will find that most of the builder have mentioned possesion date as after of 30 months from the date of agreement.

Most of the sales people in builders officer are master in making
    false promise.

to kisi ke jhanse me na aao. construction speed dekho and hisab lagao ki 30 mahino me ban sakta hai nai. jis speed se vaha kam chal raha ho.

Completely agree with this. 36 Months (+6 month grace period) from the date the signing on BBA by CURRENT owner. If you sell it after a year then for new owner, it will be again 36 from that date. As per a survey, most properties get livable after 5-8 year of the start (Builders commit 36 months).

Also note, construction speed can also be misleading. When the floor casting to the top floor is complete, in my opinion, it is not even half work done. Because most time is spent on works like plaster, tile, electric etc.

Never trust builder words. Always communicate via email or letters. Keep copies. It puts pressure on builder. Reality is that you cannot do anything against builder, but keeping records is minimum you should do from day one.

Why emails/letters? : Because When builder break a term, the ask the current marketing manager/employee to resign and put new people on that seat. This way they are little more protected.
    CommentQuote
  • senior members,
    please tell whether the service tax is to be charged by the builder along with each instalment (CLP plan instalment) or he can charge it at any time that he desires. Or whether he can charge it in the end that is at the time of last instalment or even just before possession? Is there any rule regarding this? If yes, I would some one to post it for benefit of others. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote