Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad - Latest Updates

Last updated: October 15 2021
11736 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad - Latest Updates

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
    Good deal but I think at least 1 Lac can be more negotiable as still KM residency has not started the work. Location of whole RNE is good if one side is close to Mohan Nagar (after new Hindon Bridge Completed) then other side is close to main NH-58 & Raj Nagar & will be more close to upcoming RRTS Metro Station at ALT CUT (~ in 5 to 8 years time frame). BTW 2-3 KM hardly matter anything on Express way. From the News it looks like DMRC Metro work of Mohan Nagar can be start with in next 6 month, and good point of KM residency is that it will be exactly 4 KM far from Mohan Nagar or Arthla Metro Station (after new Hindon Bridge Completed). I will say again same, LUCK is also important factor in property investment.
    Saurabh bhai,

What according to you will be the realistic ALL Inclusive rate of RTM societies in RNE after the New Hindon bridge is completed?
    I am talking about all inclusive rate (without registry).

And any news about D-ISBT ?

Comment

Originally posted by dceite View Post
      Saurabh bhai,

What according to you will be the realistic ALL Inclusive rate of RTM societies in RNE after the New Hindon bridge is completed?
      I am talking about all inclusive rate (without registry).

And any news about D-ISBT ?
      I think after 1 year around 3100+ PSF All Inclusive without PLC for RTM. ISBT is really planed by GDA near RNE but location is not defined where it will be exactly. D of RNE looks so attractive too kuch na kuch special to waha jaroor hoga future mai.

Comment

Originally posted by dceite View Post
        Ashish, first of all thank you for taking time to put down that detailed post on the basic amenities at RNE.

And 25 L all inclusive rate in Ashiana that too including Registry and service tax is just unbelievably good by even last year standards. You surely got a great deal !

If you don't mind, i had a few questions.

1. How was your registry (stamp duty) calculated. I heard conflicting views that its 7% of the total cost or 7% of the basic sale price or 7% of basic + carparking+PLC. Can you let us know how exactly is registry to be calculated in RNE?
        --> Registry is calculated on the BSP + Car Parking. I would recommend to the new investors in RNE, that usually for flats above 8th Floor, you can really negotiate to strike off your PLC. During my deal with Ashiana, they were applying 2 PLC's one for Corner, and other for 45 Mtrs road facing, but I didn't pay them even a single PLC, as my flat was on 12 floor. If the builder still applies the PLC, then your registry amount would be BSP+Parking+PLC. It doesn't matter if the flat is in joint name, Male Name or Female Name. Its flats 7% for all the cases.

2. Are the shops inside River height operational? Last i saw the shopping complex was still being constructed.
        --> The Grocery Shop inside is not a real shop. But its been operated from one of the room of a 3 BHK flat, by a senior lady. She has hired 3 boys for local delivery, and you get each and every items in the name of grocery with her. The shopping complex is yet to come up, and would be operational in another 1 year or so. But for the current residents of RNE, it hardly matters, as we got what we wanted. "Home Delivery"

3. Do you know which project/builder has acquired the land right next to KDP (when coming from GD Goenka side). There is a 24 mtr road on other side of KDP and then KDPMGI but whats on the right side of KDP?
        --> No Idea. Let me have a look sometimes today, while going- coming back from office, and I'll update you.

4. Is there any proper Mother dairy outlet in RNE right now? Or do we have to depend on local Milkman's.
        --> Yes. There is a proper Mother Dairy in the local market which is right opp. to River Heights. It open 6 in the morning, and closes 10:30. You'll get all the varieties of Mother Dairy products there, but he doesn't home delivers. We take Mother Dairy milk only, which is home delivered by a local milkman.

5. What are your society maintenance charges? How is that calculated?
        --> One very good thing which Ashiana does is they take 2 years Advance Maintenance Charges 1.10/Sq Ft, during the time of possession. Ashiana's Maintaince Agency--Green City Management Pvt Ltd(GCMPL), does a very good job in maintaining everything. Currently the current residents of Ashiana is just paying around 150-200Rs per flat per month, in the name of comman electricity(Parks, Comman Area, Lobbies & Lifts)
        Hi Dceite, please find my replies inline !

Comment

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
          Dear Saurabh,

How do you feel a deal of 1040 SFT flat of KM residency in 23 lacs all inclusive in CLP Plan 7th Floor. How do U rate the location of "D" in RNE, where RNE ISBT will be also coming.
          Pruthi Jee: I don't say any builder is good or bad. But looking at RNE's history since over 1 year now,wherein even big builder's like KDP and SVP have taken more than 4 years, and their projects would take another 1 year to complete. I would still suggest, prefer a brand like Ajnara, Classic, River Hieghts, SG etc, to be on a safer side. And as suggested by Saurabh Bhai.....Luck and timing is a biggest factor in Real Estate Investment.

Why do you want to take a chance in a builder who have never built any residential property, and have not started any work in the name of construction since last 6-7 months of their launch.
          If you want a good CLP, have you explored KW Shristi or VVIP Addresses. For both the construction have started on time, and have been moving at a very good pace.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation dceite. I would also like your feedback on SVP gulmohar Garden as a project. I would be getting the possession by December.
            Last edited August 17 2011, 11:10 AM. Reason: More queries
            Stanly

Comment

Originally posted by Stan78 View Post
              Thanks for the explanation dceite. I would also like your feedback on SVP gulmohar Garden as a project. I would be getting the possession by December.
              SVP Gulmohar Garden is one of the biggest project of RNE, after KDP. SVP group has got a very good footprints in Ghaziabad area, and is more than 15 years old company.
              However the only -ve thing which I have observed about them, is their extensively delayed projects. They do have 3-4 projects in Indirapuram, couple of them around Mohan Nagar, and few in old Ghaziabad. Most of them have been only delivered in about 5-6 years.

I am currently living in Ashiana Palm Court, which shares the boundary wall with SVP, and looking at the current pace of work, it seems it would take another 8-12 months for them to offer possession.

Comment

SVP Gulmohar Garden is one of the biggest project of RNE, after KDP. SVP group has got a very good footprints in Ghaziabad area, and is more than 15 years old company.
                However the only -ve thing which I have observed about them, is their extensively delayed projects. They do have 3-4 projects in Indirapuram, couple of them around Mohan Nagar, and few in old Ghaziabad. Most of them have been only delivered in about 5-6 years. [Thanks Ashish for the feedback. I think their quality of work is good as per your experience]

I am currently living in Ashiana Palm Court, which shares the boundary wall with SVP, and looking at the current pace of work, it seems it would take another 8-12 months for them to offer possession.[Yes that's very true as they were supposed to give possession of the flat by December 2010, still hope for best]
                Last edited August 17 2011, 01:05 PM. Reason: Formatting
                Stanly

Comment

I bought a 2BHK in SVP GG. At time of booking, they claimed posession by Dec'11 and about a month back i visited the site and now they say posession of half of lotus (3bhk) and tulip (2bhk) towers will be given by Dec'11 and rest of the towers by Mar'12.

Flooring was completed when i last visited (it wasn't when i booked my flat). Looking at the present status, i don;t think it will be completed before June'12 !

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy View Post
                    I bought a 2BHK in SVP GG. At time of booking, they claimed posession by Dec'11 and about a month back i visited the site and now they say posession of half of lotus (3bhk) and tulip (2bhk) towers will be given by Dec'11 and rest of the towers by Mar'12.

Flooring was completed when i last visited (it wasn't when i booked my flat). Looking at the present status, i don;t think it will be completed before June'12 !
                    That's true....SVP GG has delayed possession to more than 1.5 years. But that's not unusual for them. If you see any of their past projects in Ghaziabad, Mohan Nagar, Indrapuram etc etc, none have been delivered before 5-6 years. Even Oppulant Mall took nearly 5 years to complete, they were little fast there, coz of commercial development. GG, they have started the excavation work of 1 2 BHK tower, and 1 3 BHK Tower aswell, this is apart from the Krishna Garden(GG Phase 2), for which they are yet to start the excavation work.

Comment

the 2BHK tower must be Tulip 5. I can strech till June'12 but beyond that the EMI+Rent will be too much of a burden. like they say - no pain, no gain... all for the elusive dream home.

Comment

Tags: NULL
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X