Niho Scottish Gardens, Ghaziabad

Last updated: October 17 2020
32 | Posts
6440 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niho Scottish Gardens, Ghaziabad

Hi, we purchased a 3 BR super deluxe apartment in Niho Scottish gardens in 2005 ad got the possession recently...we've been out of india since the purchase and have not seen the property since...but our friends who also bought the flats in the same building are not too positive....is there anyone who is from niho scottish gardens and can give me reiviews about the construction quality, ifrastructure etc.....we 're moving back to india this year and want to decide whther to keep the flat or to sell it off....pls help

Re : Niho Scottish Gardens, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by indmirage View Post
    Hi, we purchased a 3 BR super deluxe apartment in Niho Scottish gardens in 2005 ad got the possession recently...we've been out of india since the purchase and have not seen the property since...but our friends who also bought the flats in the same building are not too positive....is there anyone who is from niho scottish gardens and can give me reiviews about the construction quality, ifrastructure etc.....we 're moving back to india this year and want to decide whther to keep the flat or to sell it off....pls help
    Pls. see following links...what people say about NIHO

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/?search=niho

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...s-c115628.html
    http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...s-c354862.html

I see may sale listings for NIHP, IP in ***********, **************** on regular basis, which means there are few buyers even in resale.

Best of Luck....

Comment

Avoid This
      Its not anywhere close to what its name " Scottish Garden" suggests .
      Thanks

Comment

I live at Ashiana Upwan.. Niho Scottish is a society opposite ours.. As u r returning from abroad u wont like the society as well as the gentry living there...A few of my frenz had taken rented flats there sometime ago but they didnt stay there for more than 2 or 3 months at the max.. Even if you judge by the rentals or the sale price of Niho..its the same for past so many years...due to the same reasons..

The flats in itself is spacious especially in the new towers..but other than that there is nothing which is worth appreciating.. Wud suggest u to put ur flat on sale asap..coz even if u try it will take some time to sell it off as there are already so many flats at sale there but nobody is willing to buy them...

Gud luck !
        Last edited October 3 2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

NIHO
          RAJHANS
          JAIPURIA

in IP ..... are not so good societies... pls AVOID these 3.
          Last edited October 4 2011, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Avoid Express Garden Too.

Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
            NIHO
            RAJHANS
            JAIPURIA

in IP ..... are not so good societies... pls AVOID these 3.
            Thanks

Comment

yaar aisi kya prob hai niho mein ? 40 lakhs - 2bhk ready to move in .. is it a good deal ?

Comment

If you go inside the society , the residents have hanged banners that read NIHO SUFFERERS GARDENS which explains everything...lol
                If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
                  If you go inside the society , the residents have hanged banners that read NIHO SUFFERERS GARDENS which explains everything...lol
                  hahaha too much .. but still i mean they have already suffered .. but for someone buying a ready to move appt .. what cud go wrong now ?

Comment

Being an end user who stays in Niho Scottish garden for over eight months now I can vouch without doubt that it is actually a good society in Indirapuram if you keep aside the past reviews and disputes with the builder that people have forever been complaining about. This forum is full of all the 'Bad, worse, horrible' experiences of people with the builder as regards to the delay in posession and registry of flats here.

But if one really wants to review the current state of affairs here, the registry of the flats takes place in noida now. There is an RWA which is looking after the maintenance of the society and ask the majority of people here, they all are happy and okay with the services by the maintenance office here. Wouldnt say that is one of the best, but it isnt all that bad trust me. I have been to numerous projects in indirapuram and seen many. This kind of spacious flats with a good layout, sufficient open space, good ventialtion and sunlight at the price you are getting is unmatched. The society (agreed being the last one in Ahinsa khand is in proximity to good running hospital, near to dps indirapuram as well the proposed indirapuram metro station and the jaipuria mall). The outer road it connects to , is the CISF camp road is be directly connected to Noida. The road connecting to NH 58 is under construction. The society has also its own well running market next to the gate and the public transport is easily available.

Now talking about the poor construction quality, wood work, fitting and bla bla- I also own a flat in gaur green city indirapuram, a society which is considered to be one of the good or atleast above average in this forum.....well i dont see any difference in the wood work quality , switches and fittings quality in both these societies. Poor construction quality- i think barring gulshan, ashiana and couple of other projects, the quality of construction of all the apartments in indirapuram is comparable and similar. So guys, if you actually see the size,design, layout that you are getting in this society, with a good running rwa and average security, you are actually getting one of the best deals in indirapuram.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X