• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Niho Scottish Gardens, Ghaziabad

Advertisement started.

Comment

Originally posted by chhavikapur6 View Post
      Being an end user who stays in Niho Scottish garden for over eight months now I can vouch without doubt that it is actually a good society in Indirapuram if you keep aside the past reviews and disputes with the builder that people have forever been complaining about. This forum is full of all the 'Bad, worse, horrible' experiences of people with the builder as regards to the delay in posession and registry of flats here.

But if one really wants to review the current state of affairs here, the registry of the flats takes place in noida now. There is an RWA which is looking after the maintenance of the society and ask the majority of people here, they all are happy and okay with the services by the maintenance office here. Wouldnt say that is one of the best, but it isnt all that bad trust me. I have been to numerous projects in indirapuram and seen many. This kind of spacious flats with a good layout, sufficient open space, good ventialtion and sunlight at the price you are getting is unmatched. The society (agreed being the last one in Ahinsa khand is in proximity to good running hospital, near to dps indirapuram as well the proposed indirapuram metro station and the jaipuria mall). The outer road it connects to , is the CISF camp road is be directly connected to Noida. The road connecting to NH 58 is under construction. The society has also its own well running market next to the gate and the public transport is easily available.

Now talking about the poor construction quality, wood work, fitting and bla bla- I also own a flat in gaur green city indirapuram, a society which is considered to be one of the good or atleast above average in this forum.....well i dont see any difference in the wood work quality , switches and fittings quality in both these societies. Poor construction quality- i think barring gulshan, ashiana and couple of other projects, the quality of construction of all the apartments in indirapuram is comparable and similar. So guys, if you actually see the size,design, layout that you are getting in this society, with a good running rwa and average security, you are actually getting one of the best deals in indirapuram.
      Sorry
      Scottish Garden has coarse quality however could be better than Jaipuria.
      Thanks

Comment

you talked about security, i have been there many times, no one has stopped me so far to park my car inside anywhere..

Comment

Originally posted by aktmtl View Post
          you talked about security, i have been there many times, no one has stopped me so far to park my car inside anywhere..
          balki Security waale darr Gaye hongein ? hahaha

just kidding
          Thanks

Comment

I booked a 3 BHK flat in Niho Scottish Gardens in Nov 2004, due to some financial constraints I backed out and cancelled within 2 weeks of booking . This thread makes me feel good about my decision.

Comment

Nowhere in Indirapuram we can get flat at Niho Scottish rate.
              I have not seen more spacious flat even in best of society in Indirapuram.
              Even flat in best society is atleast 30% smaller .
              So even spending so much money why should someone stay in such small flats ?
              A 3 BHK flat in Niho is more spacious even compared to any other 4 BHK outside.
              Even there is a lot of space in common areas like stairs , pavement etc .
              4 parks inside the complex is not present anywhere else .
              Lots of open spaces for kids with parks and swings.
              Temple,Badminton play area , Tennis court all are there within itself.
              Maintenance cost is just half compared to any other society.
              Big Niho popular market is just outside the apartment.

Yes Swimming pool and club are missing.
              It hardly bothers me as these things are in plan and builder will come up in next 1 yr.

Prices did not increase due to bad name of builder in past but things are much better now.
              All I need to stay with family is all there inside the society within budget.

I am staying here since last 3-4 yrs and feel fine . I do agree there is a lot of scope for improvement but things are not that bad as being posted in this thread.
              Last edited January 15 2015, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by investor1234 View Post
                Nowhere in Indirapuram we can get flat at Niho Scottish rate.
                I have not seen more spacious flat even in best of society in Indirapuram.
                Even flat in best society is atleast 30% smaller .
                So even spending so much money why should someone stay in such small flats ?
                A 3 BHK flat in Niho is more spacious even compared to any other 4 BHK outside.
                4 parks inside the complex is not present anywhere else .
                Lots of open spaces for kids with parks and swings.
                Temple,Badminton play area , Tennis court all are there within itself.
                Maintenance cost is just half compared to any other society.
                Big Niho popular market is just outside the apartment.

Yes Swimming pool and club are missing.
                It hardly bothers me as these things are in plan and builder will come up in next 1 yr.

Prices did not increase due to bad name of builder in past but things are much better now.
                All I need to stay with family is all there inside the society within budget.
                It has registry issues I guess. that sorted out?
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
                  It has registry issues I guess. that sorted out?
                  There are no registry issues.
                  I have flat registered.
                  Registry issue was thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by investor1234 View Post
                    There are no registry issues.
                    I have flat registered.
                    Registry issue was thing of the past.
                    I am happy to see a happy resident.
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
                      I am happy to see a happy resident.
                      It actually depends on one priority.
                      I dont want to stay in posh society with 1/3 small size house but beautiful outside.
                      I want covered space inside and outside also should not pinch me in pocket, so may be I like.
                      However for other people it may not be the case.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X