Golf Town / Green Avenue by Aims Group, Greater Noida

Last updated: January 24 2016
5 | Posts
1757 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Town / Green Avenue by Aims Group, Greater Noida

Aims builder is not able to execute completely sec-75 mega project. strategy is that he will complete superstructure on time and other works will take more time u can imagine two years or more. after completion of superstructure he will take 95% from you. and ur money will block two years till possession. dreams are big by seeing brochure but reality is not. i have invested in greaternoida west - 04 where the demand are not certain and payment slab is also not fix alongwith no. of floors. he has changed from 14 th floor to 19th floor. overall rating of builder is not good. dnt go for brochure and all others. all are khayali pulao. dnt make live in reality. be safe with ur money and eat interest from bank.
    Last edited November 15 2015, 01:57 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Re : Golf Town / Green Avenue by Aims Group, Greater Noida

hi arpit791987; believe me I too was going to buy from this builder after one/two of my father friend(govt employees) has bought from it..
    After seeing the iron used on building pillar I checked Amrapali golf homes (just before this Golf Town) and bought on Amrrapali golf homes...

the problem with golf town I face is that they are small builder plus there sales representative ask Rs 3500 when locality is around 3200 ... and behaviour is like if you want to buy from us buy 3500 else FO ...
    so I just left them .. and bought on golf homes in Dec 2014 ...

And after I bought on it the same sales rep call me and said sir Y buy from them if you asked me I could give you at same Rs 3200 AI ... :P
    After which I said " are you on weed when I asked you to give me better pricing?? " :P :P

Now after 1yr the project is around 6th floor on block A (in 1yr they built 4floors) and I saw very low amount of labours there... Plus there area is halved on one part some other builder is building and some part is used by another builder... On brochure they said all 93Acre is of there's :P :P dont know whether it is true lol
    Last edited November 15 2015, 11:58 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Hello

are you guys talking abt aims golf town in greater noida sec 1??

My hard.earned money is stuck with this builder
      Last edited January 21 2016, 09:29 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Aims Golf Town fraud

About 18 months back I booked two small shops in Aims golf town commercial project through investors clinic. I paid 150k for each shop - total 300k via cheque. I did not get any reciept for a long time. I.kept chasing investors clinic and after 4 months i got the message that Aims golf town builder has changed the structure due to which shops size has increased. I had limited money so i decided to.have only one big shop rather than two. So i requested investors clinic to get my money for two shops transferred against one big shop. It was done and i was informed by investors clinic. But i neither got the receipt not the allotment letter or agreement for a long time. I kept chasing investors clinic and after another 3 months i got a receipt for 300k against the big shop. But no allotment letter or agreement yet. I had taken 20lakh loan against my home to.pay for this shop hence the emi had already started on 20 lakh since.i.first paid 300k.

I visited the site also many time and met Aims golf town marketing head Rizwan who showed me empty ground and said construction will start soon. That day never came and after one year when i called him he informed that the project is dropped and we are refunding everyones money. Till then i had already paid loan emi for almoat one yeat with interest and after knowing this i immediately returned banks money putting 300k from my own pocket.

Rizwan from Aims golf town sent me email and said that my money will be returned after 60 days. When i contacted him after 60 days he.said that MD.sir is not in office when he will come he.will sign the cheque and it will be given to you. I kept calling him to check if MD is back but always.he gave me the same reaponse that MD is out. Another 3 months are.gone.like this. After 3 months he started saying that we have relaunched the project and if u r interested then u can continue ur investement. I declined his offer as i had already lost faith in this builder. Then.he started saying thay MD sir wants to meet you before returning money. I said ok to.meet and visited their office many time after taking appointment but MD was never.in office as per rizwan. For the last 6 months Rizwan is saying that MD.is travelling and when he is back then he.will meet me. I can totally sense a fraud that this builder has done. For the last 18 months he has used my.money and is still not returning it after my so many visits, polite requests, police threats etc. I feel so down in front of these cheats. I am an educated person still i feel like this, imagine what do not so educated people go through when builders like Aims golf town cheats them. I dont know whether i will get my money or not but i just want god to pubish Rizqan and MD Malook Nagar so that they do not repeat this with anyone. God please punish these people..
        Last edited January 21 2016, 09:27 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by deeptheid View Post
          Hello

are you guys talking abt aims golf town in greater noida sec 1??

My hard.earned money is stuck with this builder
          hi ... yes it noida extension and I think you mistake it with greater noida west sec 1.. it is actually GNW sector 4 ...
          2 of my fathers friend (Govt employee) also put there money on it.

Thanks god I moved on

Comment

Originally posted by deeptheid View Post
            About 18 months back I booked two small shops in Aims golf town commercial project through investors clinic. I paid 150k for each shop - total 300k via cheque. I did not get any reciept for a long time. I.kept chasing investors clinic and after 4 months i got the message that Aims golf town builder has changed the structure due to which shops size has increased. I had limited money so i decided to.have only one big shop rather than two. So i requested investors clinic to get my money for two shops transferred against one big shop. It was done and i was informed by investors clinic. But i neither got the receipt not the allotment letter or agreement for a long time. I kept chasing investors clinic and after another 3 months i got a receipt for 300k against the big shop. But no allotment letter or agreement yet. I had taken 20lakh loan against my home to.pay for this shop hence the emi had already started on 20 lakh since.i.first paid 300k.

I visited the site also many time and met Aims golf town marketing head Rizwan who showed me empty ground and said construction will start soon. That day never came and after one year when i called him he informed that the project is dropped and we are refunding everyones money. Till then i had already paid loan emi for almoat one yeat with interest and after knowing this i immediately returned banks money putting 300k from my own pocket.

Rizwan from Aims golf town sent me email and said that my money will be returned after 60 days. When i contacted him after 60 days he.said that MD.sir is not in office when he will come he.will sign the cheque and it will be given to you. I kept calling him to check if MD is back but always.he gave me the same reaponse that MD is out. Another 3 months are.gone.like this. After 3 months he started saying that we have relaunched the project and if u r interested then u can continue ur investement. I declined his offer as i had already lost faith in this builder. Then.he started saying thay MD sir wants to meet you before returning money. I said ok to.meet and visited their office many time after taking appointment but MD was never.in office as per rizwan. For the last 6 months Rizwan is saying that MD.is travelling and when he is back then he.will meet me. I can totally sense a fraud that this builder has done. For the last 18 months he has used my.money and is still not returning it after my so many visits, polite requests, police threats etc. I feel so down in front of these cheats. I am an educated person still i feel like this, imagine what do not so educated people go through when builders like Aims golf town cheats them. I dont know whether i will get my money or not but i just want god to pubish Rizqan and MD Malook Nagar so that they do not repeat this with anyone. God please punish these people..
            damn man you lost too much time and money on it...

This MD of yours, they say same thing when I was going to buy the flat ... MD sir rate nhi maan rhe wagerah wagerah ...
            and also heard there land is allotted on the name of BSP MP of same area ... police m jaane se bhi shayad kuch naa ho ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X