Hello,

I am planning to buy a 2bhk in GNW which I am planing to take possession only after 2 years as not planning to shift right now. I have lived all my life in east Delhi, which is sure very cluttered, but I am used to it and in fact kind of like it. Have just moved to sector 137, Noida, and guys I am feeling lost here. Diwali didn't look like Diwali here and I regret the decision to move here.

What I believe by the way projects are coming up in GNW, it is sure to turn up in a high density area. I want to ask, are there any local markets around here other than the ones planned in societies. Not talking about something as big as Atta market but even a cluster of shops. And are there any plans for such shopping zones in future.

Other than that, what would be the population density by the end of 2016. I mean with so many projects handing over the possession in next couple of year, can we expect some rush.

How it will turn up compared to noida expressway as over here development is in clusters only. Some 4-5 societies together, and than a vacant land for next few kilometers. Is GNW be occupied more densely than this.

Many Thnx

Yash
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yash0075
    Hello,

I am planning to buy a 2bhk in GNW which I am planing to take possession only after 2 years as not planning to shift right now. I have lived all my life in east Delhi, which is sure very cluttered, but I am used to it and in fact kind of like it. Have just moved to sector 137, Noida, and guys I am feeling lost here. Diwali didn't look like Diwali here and I regret the decision to move here.

What I believe by the way projects are coming up in GNW, it is sure to turn up in a high density area. I want to ask, are there any local markets around here other than the ones planned in societies. Not talking about something as big as Atta market but even a cluster of shops. And are there any plans for such shopping zones in future.

Other than that, what would be the population density by the end of 2016. I mean with so many projects handing over the possession in next couple of year, can we expect some rush.

How it will turn up compared to noida expressway as over here development is in clusters only. Some 4-5 societies together, and than a vacant land for next few kilometers. Is GNW be occupied more densely than this.

Many Thnx

Yash

GNW will be high density after 5yrs not before... I don't like too much crowd although...
    other than socities shops there are 4 projects of shopping complex not mall but shopping complex... not like Atta as Atta is like karolbagh ...

No rush till 2018 ... only after Metro(which is still in dicey) ..

Dont know about expressway as I don't like there ... coz of too many villages near your project... Noida extension has much more building then vacant space if you look near kissan chowk(Gaur chakkar).. If you go around 4km from there you see more vacant space then sociries...

CommentQuote
  • why is Metro still Dicey ?
    CommentQuote
  • The last I heard is Noida Authority asked the GNIDA that they will only pay for 2more station from Sec 70 to IFNG(or whatever sec it is called) ... after that GNIDA have to pay for stretching it into GNW( that is 2more station one in kissan chowk and 2nd on 2nd gol chakkar) ...
    And after that no news... GNIDA didn't decide yet they will pay for metro construction or not...
    CommentQuote