Last updated: July 25 2010
12 | Posts
6125 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agricultural Land Price in & around Noida/Greater Noida

Hello Members...

Whats ur view on Agricultural Land Prices mainly in Greater Noida...i am referring here the land which is not acquired by Noida/Greater Noida Authority. I have seen a bunch of land available behind Noida Extention (behind means a few Kms)...and the dealers are quoting 3500/4000 PerSq Yard.

From an investment point of view...what are your views...Invetsing in Flats is a gud option or going for Agricultural Land is a gud one..

Thanks
    Anuj

Re : Agricultural Land Price in & around Noida/Greater Noida

how will you sell it to get proper appreciation? As agri land only after announcement of some road / sector in your area? Would you not have to live with government compensation in that case? The value shoots up only after conversion to other uses ....

Comment

At Rs 4000 per sq yard for unorganised agricultural land is very very expensive.

This means you are getting around Ruppes 4800 per square meter.

Remember. Yamuna express way authority has lauched the land at Rs 4750 per square meter.

So you can understand how much the land shall cost. Even with any road planned the rates are very very high. Dont buy.

For me such land shall not cost more than 1000 per square meter for a fertile land.
      Digvijay

Comment

1000Rs per sq yard =50,00,000 per acre (5000 sq yards per acre). Thats too much.

20L per acre was paid to farmland in Jhajjar by Reliance SEZ. How can GNOIDA be more expensive?

Based on current farm yield and food price, 7.5 to 10 Lakhs per acre is the rate around Bulandshaher. G NOIDA is less fertile than this.

3-4000 per sq yard is for plots, farm land already converted for residential/commercial use.

But buying larger tracts of farmland around YE is a good idea. 10 years ago, rate was 2-3L per acre, now you might get for 5L per acre. As the area develops, you will gain a lot on the long term.

People are criminals though, they will encroach/rob/kill you
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by anuj_r View Post
          Hello Members...

Whats ur view on Agricultural Land Prices mainly in Greater Noida...i am referring here the land which is not acquired by Noida/Greater Noida Authority. I have seen a bunch of land available behind Noida Extention (behind means a few Kms)...and the dealers are quoting 3500/4000 PerSq Yard.

From an investment point of view...what are your views...Invetsing in Flats is a gud option or going for Agricultural Land is a gud one..

Thanks
          Anuj
          Unless you or someone in your family is into FARMING or you are related to some NETAJI, forget about agricultural land. i have seen major hassles attached to it, people are made to look like fools by these dealers who can sell u anything, even your own house. It only suits big builders like Bhosale or Reliance like power houses. For us it makes sense to buy plots which are announced by govt authorities or buy flats.
          Plot avl under 10K psm anywhere in NCR will be a good option if u keep it for minimum of 5-7 yrs.

[QUOTE=venkytalks] 1000Rs per sq yard =50,00,000 per acre (5000 sq yards per acre). Thats too much.

20L per acre was paid to farmland in Jhajjar by Reliance SEZ. How can GNOIDA be more expensive?

Venky,
          Reliance uses political influence and buys land in bulk, 100s of acres. Small investors like us will probably go for 1-2 acre or so. So even if u get land at 1k or so psm it still makes good sense for a long play.
          anyways i am totally against agricultural land.
          Last edited by Munish Malhautra; July 24 2010, 05:11 PM.
          MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            Unless you or someone in your family is into FARMING or you are related to some NETAJI, forget about agricultural land. i have seen major hassles attached to it, people are made to look like fools by these dealers who can sell u anything, even your own house.

anyways i am totally against agricultural land.
            Agree totally. Of the criminals, by the criminals, for the criminals.

Normal people should stay away
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
              Agree totally. Of the criminals, by the criminals, for the criminals.

Normal people should stay away
              I would say Of the elite, by the elite, for the elite

elite = criminal + money + political power
              MM

Comment

Guys i believe this is quite an unexplored area by all....done a handsome amount of research. The land which im talking abt is nt in a jungle...Its land use is Agriculture but it is coming almost inside city on the GT Road goin to Bulandshahar from Ghaziabad.
                And from there 90 mtr road (under contruction) is going towards NOida Extention....and there are lots of industries arnd such as Samtel India

Digvijay:- U will not get land Rs 1000/- PerSqYard anywhere in NCR (i can bet on it)..u need to go to Garhmukteshwar to get this price.
                UP Govt Compensation Rates are Rs. 1100 PerSqYard to farmers now..

Met some other dealers i believe deal can be materialise arnd Rs. 3000 PerSqYard...that means 30 Lakhs for 1000 Sqyard (or 1 Bigha)..at a price of 2 BHK Flat

Comment

I might not get the rate of Rs 1000 per sq yard, but I will not buy it at any other rates.

In fact I might not buy at Rs 1000 per sq yard also.

I dont trust any of these dealers.

If I want to buy agricultural land I will go further interior where I can get for Rs 300~500 per sq. yard.
                  I will not buy agriculutral land for investment, if I buy it will be purely for my personal use and recreation.

Infact I feel a strong urge to have one or two acres of fertile land alongside some river, where in future I can go and do farming. I intend to do so .

Guys i believe this is quite an unexplored area by all....done a handsome amount of research. The land which im talking abt is nt in a jungle...Its land use is Agriculture but it is coming almost inside city on the GT Road goin to Bulandshahar from Ghaziabad.
                  And from there 90 mtr road (under contruction) is going towards NOida Extention....and there are lots of industries arnd such as Samtel India

Digvijay:- U will not get land Rs 1000/- PerSqYard anywhere in NCR (i can bet on it)..u need to go to Garhmukteshwar to get this price.

Met some other dealers i believe deal can be materialise arnd Rs. 3000 PerSqYard...that means 30 Lakhs for 1000 Sqyard (or 1 Bigha)..at a price of 2 BHK Flat
                  Digvijay

Comment

Anuj,
                    just pick todays newspaper supplement u will see developed farm land avl for 1500 psy in gr noida. And if u go with bayana(cash) u can nego to 1200 or 1300 comfortably.
                    MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X